Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sandeepcu

Lg 3510 Is Costly @ Rs. 1400 And Without A Cdma Card

Hi,

I want to purchase a cheap and reliable handset for a new CDMA prepaid connection(for free R or R STD calling) from reliance.

When enquired at Reliance World Pune, branches: Dhole Patil Raod and Camp, I was recommended LG 3510. Prices quoted:

LG 3510 handset price: Rs. 1400

Lifetime connection: Rs. 299

However after reading the posts on this forum, it seems that the handset and the connection are over priced.

Can anybody please recommend me a cheap and reliable handset? Also recommend the best plan for free R or R STD calls.

Which is the best place for purchasing the same in Pune?

Regards,

Sandy

^^^^ Handset rates unfortunately vary from WW to WW.

It could be procured @ 1300 Max.

Im not sure about the revised rates for CDMA LT connections.. it could have been revised after GSM LT coming @ Rs. 50 ! As the LT pack contains already contains a RUIM card, need not separately buy it.

Rs.1199 is correct price of LG RD 3510.

And Rs.149 for Life Time Connection.

Dont pay extra at any WW or WWE.

If any WW or WWE ask for more than mentioned price, complaint at customer care - 022-30333333.

yes . i also agree with same .

Hi,

So... after talking to reliance customer care (30333333), I came to know about the actual price of few of the handsets:

------------------------------------------

Handset Price

------------------------------------------

1) RD 3510 Rs. 1199

2) RD 2690 Rs. 899

3) RD 3100 Rs. 1699

4) RD 3610 Rs. 1749

5) RD 3600 Rs. 1699

6) RD 3500 Rs. 1199

7) Classic 161 Rs. 1299

I preferred Reliance mobile stores over Reliance world outlets in Pune as inquiring at the former provided sensible prices compared to the latter.

I went to the following RMS:

Shivkrupa,

1329, Shop No.1, On Chambers Opp Jangli Maharaj Mandirnext To Hotel Panchali J.M. Road Pune 411005

Phone: 32929255/32609990

As I had already inquired over the phone, I was offered Rs. 1200 for RD 3500 and Rs. 100 for Lifetime prepaid(with zero talk time). I preferred the light blue colored RD3500 over the light green variant. Looks cool!

Finally made a recharge of Rs. 799 for free STD calling and Rs. 50 top up to get Rs. 43.33 talk time.

So this is how it all went for me. I am happy with my handset and the scheme that I choose. Spoke for long hours(till the battery got discharged :) ) at night and must say that the voice quality and reception of signal was too good.

I must admit that visiting this forum helped me a lot. It educated me about the current schemes, handsets, services offered across various outlets and above all... the frank consumer opinion. Great place! :)

I preferred RD3500 over RD3510 because i) most of the forum members liked the former and ii) RD3500 allows you PC sync of phonebook, RD3510 doesn't.

Will ensure that I keep sharing my experiences with you all in future and wish a great time ahead!

Shubham Bhavtu!

-Sandy

Edited by sandeepcu

go around poogate area, and the road which leads from poona college down to Bhavani peth, you get good deals there, Lifetime connections you will get at Rs. 49/- dont buy from webworld

wil suggest dont buy from WW

shop from JM road..at the end..near Honda Showroom

3-4 mobile shops r there, u can bargain a better deal

Mr. Sanjay Gandhi

MAHAVIR TRADING COMPANY

Near Gate no. 5, Market Yard, Pune - 37.

(take the lane besides City Pride Satara Road)

Some one in this forum had given the above mentioned address, I just checked up with him, LG 3510 is availiable with him for Rs. 1150/-

here is another one

Sachin Enterprises on dhole patil road

phone : 30526662

price Rs. 1090/- you can get sim in Bhavani peth or gyan probodhini chowk for Rs 49/- to 99/-

one of the best part of this forum is that there are so many knowledgeble people chipping in with their suggestions/info especially in mubai/pune area

^^^

Not only Mumbai/Pune, but all over India also.

It would not be too much if I say I am with Reliance due to this forum.

Whatever, whenever Reliance launches we are the first to know even before the CC/WW. Glad to be in this forum and more glad to see so many benefit.

:clap1:

Absolutely

RIMWEB rocks