Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Chirag

Whats New @ Reliance Mobile World ( R-World) ?

What do u frequent the most at Reliance Mobile World?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What do u frequent the most at Reliance Mobile World ?

• News
    • Songs / Film / TV
    • Ringtones
    • Contests
    • Messaging
    • Games
    • AstroWorld
    • R-Guide
    • R-Surf
    • R-Bill
    • Mobile Banking
    • Finance

Vote to your Favorite ....

And discuss about your like and dislike of R-World here.

Checked out the new Arrival >> Health Calc @ R-WORLD???

Sounds interesting at first but after some surf, I didn't find any real use. they should give more details.

So heres a poll inspired by NIKET...

did that.. and chirag edit as u like.

gr8 !!

I use the Ringtones and Wallpapers section the most! rest things like news and contests are something i check out sometimes, coz i dont require it; thnx to my Cablenet!

And yeah, if the songs section had more downloadable songs, i sure would have been freaking out there often, too! :D

And once my Bill starts pouring in, i guess i'll be there most often to keep a check on my expenses !! :)

one important item is missing there...

R-Bill...

All are most concerned about that !!! arent ya ?!!

all u guys talking abt LG and samsung handsets aint u??
Not at all.. y do u feel so?? its jus that the NOKIA handset doesn't have the Ringtone menu... so its out of question for those ppl...
one important item is missing there...

R-Bill...

All are most concerned about that !!! arent ya ?!!

ok... Cricket has been replaced with R-BILL(coz Cricket is accessed most by all only when the match is on)... Now u can vote for R-Bill if u want to...

Any takers for Astro / Games / Contests / Messaging(Wallpapers,MMS)?

My most frequented service is R Surf. I hope they won't make RSurf paid after March 31st !

Arun u Kidding

i think the first thing they will make paid is R surf

that leads to my next question..

what will be the scheme on charging?

will they charge 25 bux extra..

or will charge dependin on the usage??

Well, I hope that they will keep r-world free upto june 2004..

:D

Guys, Latest at R-World is MAHA SHIVRATRI !!

Lol, it seems reliance is all up in arms to educate the ppl of india about all the Festivals!! :D Good actually, i learnt a lot of things there!! ;)

Guys, Latest at R-World is MAHA SHIVRATRI !!

Lol, it seems reliance is all up in arms to educate the ppl of india about all the Festivals!! :D Good actually, i learnt a lot of things there!! ;)

My Grandfather want to see all video of Shivratri but on Samsung n191. he can't figure out what's on display. Because N191 has worstest display. ;)

R-world needs tremendous upgrade.

Granted that they do upgrade it as and when any festivals come...(lol)

But what about the most needed upgrades like ringtones, wall papers.

The ringtones were never good and they r keeping the same rt's since ages.

Every time i call *333 and tell them to update the ringtones what they say is that will happen soon. I guess they are working on a major upgrade of rt's. Hope so.

Even the songs need upgrade (though i using n191...its no use for me) but at least for clr handset users.

Reliance, apart from concentrating on getting more customers...how about concentrating also on the 6 million customers which u already have...

luv

Jigar

oopss.. ooopss.. its risen to almost 8 million now !!

Anyways, wallpapers do keep on changing.. and i think most of us being under the impression that the wallpapers **** dont go back there... my latest experience was gr8!!! all the categories have a different set of wallpapers now..

Anyone checked out the HOLI wallpapers???!! I liked all the sections except the celebrity ones!

and ringtones! Ridiculously they have renamed some of the old ringtones, to jus let ppl think they are new!! sad ways of doin all this!!

They are targeted over 10 million in first year of commercial launch.

And i checked ringtons after 1.5 moths found only couple of ringtones in effects section.. but i will check whole ringtone/wallpaper section before it becomes paid.

who know how much they will charge afterwards.

Yes Niket,

Thats right...even i am going to sit on 31st march and update all thats possible...

But my guess for this is that they may still extend the deadline. as they have done that twice before. After all r-world is one good attraction for people to buy reliance.

Jigar

But my guess for this is that they may still extend the deadline. as they have done that twice before. After all r-world is one good attraction for people to buy reliance.

not anymore i gues... enuf of these freebies i think..... Its time to get the funds back from the ppl...

They got to move on, and Reliance's strategy is clear... they become market leaders, charge premium rates, and establish another company.. in another field.. I have already heard abt their new business ventures... its time for them to move on...

Whats new??

HOLI ringtones... they rn't really gr8 though... but thts whts new at R-World...

A Dil Se>> Dil Tak section for Holi too ! :confuse:

Holi Polls.. Holi Contests!!

tonnes of Holi Wallpapers in the MMS Section in various languages!... check them out !!

Oh there are plenty of New Arrivals today...

COME ON INDIA

Howzzat

Women's Day

Formula 1

Quiz Master

:lol: quite some dope for this month, huh!! and loads of cricket this month too :)

BUMPING FOR MORE VOTES in this Thread....

'Formula 1' was dissappointing as there was no LIVE updates during the race ;)

F1 fans can get the latest updates from http://www.first4f1.com/f1.wml though R-Surf

'Quiz' is interesting and a good time pass, though prizes for them would be more encouraging.

They Added Airline Info How many RIM customers use that. very few..

I think they should first add service for Train Reservation status info.

yeah, didn't we read somewhere tht they were in talks with IR for booking tickets etc over the phone!! :)

RIL On the prowl

Ambani added that within three years the market would be forced to provide data on mobiles — not just TV clips but making handsets into transaction tools. Reliance Infocomm, for instance, is working on buying rail tickets through mobiles. Later, Infocomm subscribers won’t need to carry plastic credit cards. Users’ PINs, possibly even for the ATM, will be fed into mobile itself to make phones transaction tools. Discussions are on with Railways, credit card companies and banks.

yeah, didn't we read somewhere tht they were in talks with IR for booking tickets etc over the phone!!

yeah,

But they should atleast start PNR status info.

Other GSM users able to use this from long time.

see This.

Where is reliance?(Yes, Their GSM service is listed )

Hey guys see the new contents under Cricket section :clap:

This one is kewl

Expert Talk

Expert Talk provides expert commentary from Javed Miandad and Rameez Raja. Download the video clips and watch what they have to say on the cricket match

Check out the new 'Election' application (in New Arrivals) which covers Election 2004 in association with Star News !

But they should atleast start PNR status info.

Other GSM users able to use this from long time.

Niket, Ambani ne teri sun li!! :P

HOT at R-World .... Check the PNR STATUS of ur ticket under the NEW ARRIVALS!

Key in ur PNR no. and wait for the status of the ticket via SMS :P

Quite good... huh?

Alrite, now hold ur breath for the hottest deal...

BAAZEE would customize its AUCTIONS for RIM phones....

Read R-NEWS to know more abt this!

Chirag,

;) I saw that New entry.. but I have to wait for service activation by Indian Railway in my area. :D

Yes I suppose its activated only for a very few areas I live in Mumbai and the PNR shows that please use some other means until activated. Sad ha

hey...guys/gals....!!

RIM phones will now facilitate match-making through R-World on it's mobile phones in the most convenient way.Reliance Infocomm has tied up with Shaadi.com & Matricorp.com to launch 'Matrimonial Classified ' available to it's over 6 million customers.Those seeking an alliance can now advertise or search for the right match with a simple flick of a mobile key in R-WORLD...

Gr8888...new guys.....i hope....

any other news????

Neel...

Does PNR status works everywhere????????