Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Chirag

Whats New @ Reliance Mobile World ( R-World) ?

What do u frequent the most at Reliance Mobile World?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What do u frequent the most at Reliance Mobile World ?

• News
    • Songs / Film / TV
    • Ringtones
    • Contests
    • Messaging
    • Games
    • AstroWorld
    • R-Guide
    • R-Surf
    • R-Bill
    • Mobile Banking
    • Finance

RIM phones will now facilitate match-making through R-World on it's mobile phones in the most convenient way.Reliance Infocomm has tied up with Shaadi.com & Matricorp.com to launch 'Matrimonial Classified ' available to it's over 6 million customers.Those seeking an alliance can now advertise or search for the right match with a simple flick of a mobile key in R-WORLD...

Do you see it anywhere on your phone I dont seem to find it on mine (LGRD2030) not even the bids in alliance with bazee.

Check out the new 'World Clock' app from Tinfo Mobile in New Arrivals. Lots of locations around the world available. Note that you can directly select the country by pressing the first alphabet on your handset.

did anyone check out the PAY and Win in New arrivals. I pay through credit card. but they want a payment of more than 250. Since i am on DAPO, not everytime my bill crosses this amount

did anyone check out the PAY and Win in New arrivals. I pay through credit card. but they want a payment of more than 250. Since i am on DAPO, not everytime my bill crosses this amount

Not only that, also you should pay thru' R-World for becoming eligible...

Check out the two new games, Spyder (under New Arrivals) and RamsonQuest (under Games > New Release) !

theres a new friendship day app ... u can find ppl and msg them ... the msg's dont seems to be going though ... it keeps getting stuck and says "Loading ... please wait" ... B) has anyone been able to msg across this thing?

I use R-world primarily to access pop3 email and hopes that Reliance Infocomm keeps R-world free even after 30th September 2004 because it is the power of powerful Reliance Infocomm over other mobile operators.

Bhuppy

Dear Friend,

Just for the information of all the members that one day of june 19,at 11.30 a.m. while i was checking the new arriavals at r world i had founded some 8-10 new application under the menu "Pilot" test or something else. there were something interesting application under that pilot projects e.g. job searching (u can post your resume through your rim and find job there),matrimoney,bazee,all about 93 and lots of other applications were also there. when i had checked this pilot project after half hour latter it was not there. it means RIM guys are woking on that

any way they are also working on rim energy too with this new arrival under pilot projects

Did anyone check the 15th august section in new arrivals? is there any way to save the animated clip? I am using GTRAN phone

Hey guys

ril has added mCoupons in new arrivals, though my phone is shownig the link but its not getting loaded if it appears on your phone and even gets loaded update the forum about it.

mCoupons works for me... though trying to understand why its called "M" Coupons... Maybe M is Merchant!! Though its always R-Reliance everywhere! :clap:

Anyways, these seem to be a new and crisp way to give discounts to users via R-World! Check it out!

hey chirag can u just give a preview what type of discounts they are offering and particularly in delhi,

i will really be thankful to u if u could tell

and which phone do u own

There are plenty of Discounts... They are available in Select Cities only(Ahmd,Chandigarh,Chennai,Delhi,Mumbai,Pune,Ernakulam)

Categories of Discounts are

Apparels, Bakery Items, Books, Dining,Electronix, Entertainment, FastFood, footwear, Furnishings, Gift Items, Handicrafts, Health n Beauty Care, Lifestyle, Others!

Incase u r still not able to view this, Try Resetting the R-menu! Hope this works for u!

New design and improved functioning of R-World->Messaging->Webmail->Accounts. And within other account IMAP got included with POP3 with outlook style icons. Much better than before.

theres a new friendship day app ... u can find ppl and msg them ... the msg's dont seems to be going though ... it keeps getting stuck and says "Loading ... please wait" ...  :angry:   has anyone been able to msg across this thing?

The FindAfriend app has been moved to Messaging Menu and it seems to work on my 7130.

New design and improved functioning of R-World->Messaging->Webmail->Accounts.  And within other account IMAP got included with POP3 with outlook style icons.  Much better than before.

really cool..

and It Auto Scrolls emails that very cool..

And now it shows newest mails first.. this is needed..

Thanx for info dude.

and folks did u check the new look Dhirubhai Ambani Developer programme website.

I dont see m coupons in my GTRAN as is the case with ICICI. I see the dhoom section though. What should we GTRAN users do?

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar launches Art of Living on R World

World renowned Art of Living content now available at the click of a button on Reliance IndiaMobile. His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar unveiled the ‘Art of Living’ on R World, the mobile data application suite of Reliance IndiaMobile (RIM), at the Art of Living’s International Centre in Bangalore today.

‘Art of Living’ application is available under ‘New Arrivals’ of R World, which will feature an overview of the Art of Living Foundation and HH Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, streaming videos of experiences of Art of Living patrons on healing, improved personality, overcoming stress / fear, a ‘Did You Know’ section providing insight into various aspects of Art of Living and aim at undertaking such programmes.

“We are delighted to associate with an institution like ‘Art of Living Foundation’, which is guiding our society by creating greater awareness on a healthy way of living,” said Mahesh Prasad, President, Applications & Solutions Group, Reliance Infocomm. “Our subscribers are sure to gain from this unique initiative that provides access to content related to spiritualism, self healing and stress management philosophy and will bring some of the popular techniques of the foundation such as ‘Sudarshan Kriya’.”

In addition, there are ‘Tickers’ which provide the inspiring quote of the day and multimedia ‘Greetings’ of various Mandops and pictures of HH Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. “Other areas that are going to be shortly added are Art of Living ringtones, recipes, short audio discourses of Sri Sri Ravishankar and information about various Art of Living centers around the country and events. As in other content areas of R World, Art of Living will be frequently updated for the benefit of RIM subscribers,” added Mr. Prasad.

one question abt songfilmtv section in rworld,

when are these duh's gonna introduce new videos in watch and save section. i thing's it's been a year since they've updated this section. last year, when they had good videos, i downloaded sholay and kabhie kabhie song, but nothing after that has been updated which can be donloaded.

wake up rim. wake up! :o

BEST Undertaking now in alliance with R-World !!

Now check up for any BUS ROUTE in Mumbai from the HOT n NEW Section

Select the Starting Area n the Destination Area

U can also select specific Bus-stops and al !! Quite a fun and informative!

Navratri menu under Hot and New

It has many cool Wallpapers and lots of Dandiya/Garba Videos.

Mainly in Gujarati, they are directly put up from SurMandir DVDs.

Also there are city events for major cities of Gujarat.

Prepaid users can now check their Balance, expiry date and also recharge through R-World > Hot n new > Prepaid

Have u checked the new games in the New releases section and the Indian saffari in the india XI in the cricket section?