Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Chirag

Whats New @ Reliance Mobile World ( R-World) ?

What do u frequent the most at Reliance Mobile World?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What do u frequent the most at Reliance Mobile World ?

• News
    • Songs / Film / TV
    • Ringtones
    • Contests
    • Messaging
    • Games
    • AstroWorld
    • R-Guide
    • R-Surf
    • R-Bill
    • Mobile Banking
    • Finance

Search jobs . apply but 4 apply pay SMS charges.

Are all games available in all handsets or r they handset specific?

RIM guys have done a stupid thing by removing 'favourites' from main menu to main menu>more services>Tools>Favourites. This destroys the entire purpose of the shortcut FAVOURITE.

they prolly did that to give prominenceto All about 93. Lets hope they restore the favorites back to original place after sometime :)

applications are handset specific.

New Application called "SMS to Many" has been launched (check New Arrivals or All about 93)

Can come in handy at times, but not easy to use though

now is this again a problem with my GTRAN or the application has been taken off?

God i hate this phone

No, the application is very much there on my RD2030. I think DAPO users should celebrate! :) Unfortunately, it dosent seem to be possible to send out fwds using this app. And RIM's high SMS tariffs make such an app. not very viable for non DAPO users! :quest:

RIM guys have done a stupid thing by removing 'favourites' from main menu to main menu>more services>Tools>Favourites. This destroys the entire purpose of the shortcut FAVOURITE.

17397[/snapback]

really.. :D .. it destroyed the whole purpose using shortcuts.. they've gone crazy.. :clap:

Real crazy...........! lacking simple common sense...........!

hi guys,

RIMppl have finally come up with a faccility to send group sms. It's avail in

R-world->New Arrivals->SMS to Many

Using this facility u can snd sms to many ppl and v-crds to many ppl. The charges are gonna be per sms(asper ur bill plan).

So finally they have a group sms feature, a boon for ppl with free sms!!!

rim-matrix, your topic has been merged with this post.

and here's the news from Relianceinfo.com about this application

Now you can update all your friends about your new 93 number at the click of a button. Introducing SMS To Many facility on R World*. This service lets you look through your phonebook from R World, select the numbers you would want to send the SMS to and click on Send. Or, you could choose to send the message to a certain group of contacts in your phone book by selecting their names. What’s more, enjoy the facility of sending Business cards (VCard), individually, to a group or to the entire phonebook (service valid for Reliance as well as other operators). All this at no extra expense, with the charge per SMS being as per your standard SMS tariff plan.

*Service not available on Nokia 2280, Nokia2112 and Nokia3105

rim-matrix, your topic has been merged with this post.

and here's the news from Relianceinfo.com about this application

Now you can update all your friends about your new 93 number at the click of a button. Introducing SMS To Many facility on R World*. This service lets you look through your phonebook from R World, select the numbers you would want to send the SMS to and click on Send. Or, you could choose to send the message to a certain group of contacts in your phone book by selecting their names. What’s more, enjoy the facility of sending Business cards (VCard), individually, to a group or to the entire phonebook (service valid for Reliance as well as other operators). All this at no extra expense, with the charge per SMS being as per your standard SMS tariff plan.

*Service not available on Nokia 2280, Nokia2112 and Nokia3105

22754[/snapback]

I saw that, fine arun!

hi got this mail from reliance today:

Dear Customer,

Introducing Rail Booking on your Reliance IndiaMobile through R World, in association with Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). Long queues, tout commissions, booking agents. Now, all a thing of the past.

Log on to R World -> Hot n New -> Railways and discover the following features:

Log on to the registration section on 'Railways' under Hot n New, fill in the relevant fields, and get registered with IRCTC instantly.

Make rail reservations through your Reliance IndiaMobile . Pay for the ticket using credit cards (other payment options to be introduced shortly). Search for trains between two destinations, get ticket availability status and fare details and have the tickets delivered at the address of your choice, provided the same is serviced by IRCTC.

Check the details of the last 8 tickets booked by you through IRCTC.

Check the current PNR status of the tickets booked through IRCTC.

A simple guide to 'Railways' on R World

Initiate R World and select Railways under Hot n New or Travel.

In case you are already registered with IRCTC, you can login using the same User ID and Password.

If you do not have User ID and Password, use Registration to get the User ID and Password of your choice.

Use reservation to plan your journey and book your ticket.

»  Login with your User ID and Password

»  Search for station codes (FROM and TO), and select the desired stations

»  Select date of journey and class of travel to get the train listing.

»  Select the train and view the availability and the fare detail.

»  Enter passenger details and address for delivery of tickets

»  Make the payment by submitting credit card information

For further details, visit us at www.relianceinfo.com or call our Customer Care at *333 or 30333333.

Conditions apply. This email contains information for guidance of customers without creation of liability. R World services marketed by Reliance Communications Infrastructure Limited.

Yours truly,

The R World Team

Does it make sense sending a mail now after so many days?

Yes, if you had tried the application some days ago, it often showed errors. Its much improved recently only.

Yeh me 2 received this mail..

Guess it was to notify the official release of the service :(

Yes, I have brought tickets using it successfully recently. I had encountered errors when I tried to use it 1 month ago.

gud arun,

then i think the next time i'll prefer using my rim rather than standing in long queues to buy rail tickets! life is becoming so simpler!

The first prize winning application made public!

Hot n New >> MY CARTOONS

arent the choices too limited?

i mean they could have added a few more in each category (faces, eyes etc.)

Saw the new R-World menus in LG 2030

Its got some icons before each menu name :P

Yes, I too saw icons against menus in my LG 5130 (an F icon and a pointer icon) ... ghosh, does "F" mean Free .... and rest become paid !!!

They are real fools, if they want to make R-world paid now ... they should wait till their network expansion is full and subscriber base has built to 20 million. The no. of hits they are seeing currently is just because it's free and I think R-world will be left no different from a Hutch-world type ****, if they make it paid right away.

In fact, I am currently paying them Rs. 200/- p.m. already for just R-world ... my mobile is just an rworld access device, not a mobile phone !!!! (I thought, I needed a phone for incomings only, not outgoing .. heck, I don't even get incomings that much) .... It's a Rs. 6.66 per day for the ****ing rworld .. (not ****ing, yet though .. it's good .. esp. all video content in a color handset :P )