Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
savramesh

Intex Launches Two New Handsets

Channel Times

Mumbai, Apr 17, 2009 1825 hrs IST

Intex Technologies has launched two more handsets - IN 5000 and IN 5040. With IN 5000, Intex has made a debut in the GSM touch-screen mobile phone segment. The 5cm TFT touch screen offers a clear medium to operate the phone and flip through the various functions, the company said.

The leather flap eliminates the need of having separate mobile cover. Other features are FM radio, mobile tracker, camera, expandable memory up to 2GB, GPRS, Bluetooth, audio video player and a 1,000 contacts phonebook memory.

The Intex IN 5040 is the second variant in the company's portfolio of G + C Dual SIM phones. Its features include camera, Bluetooth with A2DP, FM radio, USB PC connectivity, expandable memory, audio video player and a 1,000 contacts phonebook memory.

Announcing the launch, Shailendra Jha, DGM, Intex Technologies, said, "In keeping with Intex policy of offering latest technology products at competitive prices, we are glad to announce the launch of IN 5000 & IN 5040 handsets. We are confident that these models, with their richness and diversity of features, will appeal to most cost-conscious and tech savvy consumers. Consumers can look forward to more dual SIM models in the G + G genre in the Q 1 of this FY."

• Like 1

wht is price?

no information available on price.. IN 5040 is not yet posted in their website.. will check with them...

no information available on price.. IN 5040 is not yet posted in their website.. will check with them...

Bought Yester day Intex 5040 mobile.

It is working fine amd I think it is better than those chinese mobiles.

The disadvantages are VGA camera ,poor resolution,Heavy pictures are not uploaded and design is quite simple.

Price is Rs 5250 in ahemedabad.

The disadvantages are VGA camera ,poor resolution,Heavy pictures are not uploaded and design is quite simple.

Dear

I am also looking to buy Intex 5040. I asked with the co. they are pricing it at 6000/-. Can u please tell me from where u bought it?

Dear I bought it from Mexx communication,India colony ,Bapunagar,Ph no. is-22201901.The company told you the maximum retail price ,i dint bargained at the shop ,kindly bargain,you will get in 5000.if you want to know technicality about the phone you can ask me.

Dear

I am also looking to buy Intex 5040. I asked with the co. they are pricing it at 6000/-. Can u please tell me from where u bought it?