Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Rishikesh

Online Recharge?

Is it possible to recharge the prepaid gsm numbers online? I have asked the CC but they say its not possible yet. Registering on myservices.reliceada.com does give an option to rechrage online but it has never worked so far.

Has anyone tried it?

I recharged a CDMA prepaid no. through myservice and it was successful with immediate effect.

Yes! Tries to recharge, and although Money has deducted from account but neither any record shows the payement nor money returned back.

Hence Dont try for Online recharge for Reliance GSM numbers.

Ditto.

I tried yesterday.

Whenever i have tried to recharge..the money gets debited from my account but it gets credited back in a couple of days.

Going to the Web World to recharge everytime is a big pain....

I have so many times but i was failed and when i called customer care they didn't help me at all. So i am manually go to shop and recharge my mobile.

I just got an email from reliance stating the the online recharge for GSM is now possible thru myservices.relianceada.com..

Did anyone else get this email?

Edit : I tried the online recharge and it works!

Edited by Rishikesh

i have also received the email

Hello All,

Due to some issues in the GSM eRecharge, you were not able to eRecharge successfully.

But this is to inform you all that now this issue has been resolved and you can successfully availed the service.

Best Regards,

My Services

but I have not tried yet

any1 else tried this? is it working?

^^^

Can any one tell me if online recharge can be done for NCC also? If yes from which site? TIA.

Is it possible to recharge the prepaid gsm numbers online? I have asked the CC but they say its not possible yet. Registering on myservices.reliceada.com does give an option to rechrage online but it has never worked so far.

Has anyone tried it?

Use www.rechargeitnow.com, i m using from 5 months (regular)

:previous: Reliance Mobile GSM is not covered by rechargeitnow.com, only CDMA is available

Yes! Tries to recharge, and although Money has deducted from account but neither any record shows the payement nor money returned back.

Hey,

I have also tried yesterday for Rs.140 ,my gets deducted from my account but recharge didn't happen.Shall I get back money in my account ever?

Regards,

Abhro

Hello All,

Due to some issues in the GSM eRecharge, you were not able to eRecharge successfully.

But this is to inform you all that now this issue has been resolved and you can successfully availed the service.

Best Regards,

My Services

but I have not tried yet

This is not working for R-GSM Prepaid, may be working for R-CDMA Prepaid. I tried yesterday. It did'nt work.

Regards,

Abhro

Hey,

I have also tried yesterday for Rs.140 ,my gets deducted from my account but recharge didn't happen.Shall I get back money in my account ever?

Regards,

Abhro

I did'nt get the money back in my account nor recharge took place successfully. I went to Reliance Communication Customer Care they refused to take my request to revert back money. This is the actual condition of the service being provided by Reliance to the customer. In case of other operators if recharge fails due to any reason I returned back money within 4 working days without failure. Reliance Communication is first ever I have faced who refused to take the complaint at least, forget about to get back money from them.

Regards,

Abhrodeep Nag

Hi

I have recharged both GSM and CDMA and they do work. there is no such problem.

About refund of your money, email myservices@relianceada.com and customercare@relianceada.com , along with details of your payment which you can obtain from your netbanking by checkin transaction details. It gets refunded in 5 days.

• Like 1

Hi

About refund of your money, email myservices@relianceada.com and customercare@relianceada.com , along with details of your payment which you can obtain from your netbanking by checkin transaction details. It gets refunded in 5 days.

Hi,

I have raised one complaint through Customer care at last. They told me the amount will be returned back within 48 hours. Lets see what happens after 48 hours.

Regards,

Abhrodeep

Hi

Hi,

I have raised one complaint through Customer care at last. They told me the amount will be returned back within 48 hours. Lets see what happens after 48 hours.

Regards,

Abhrodeep

Hi,

I have got the money back in my account after sending the request. Thanks for sharing the information.

Regards,

Abhrodeep Nag

Hello All,

Best Regards,

My Services

but I have not tried yet

This is not working for R-GSM Prepaid, may be working for R-CDMA Prepaid. I tried yesterday. It did'nt work.

Regards,

Abhro

It is working fine for GSM too. I did for three times. No issues so far at least to me.

Hey,

Regards,

Abhro

I did'nt get the money back in my account nor recharge took place successfully. I went to Reliance Communication Customer Care they refused to take my request to revert back money. This is the actual condition of the service being provided by Reliance to the customer. In case of other operators if recharge fails due to any reason I returned back money within 4 working days without failure. Reliance Communication is first ever I have faced who refused to take the complaint at least, forget about to get back money from them.

Regards,

Abhrodeep Nag

Dear Friends!

Till the time the problem of Online recharge has not been solved for RcomGSM, Hence dont try!

Secondly, you can get back your money by approaching the Nodal Officer/Appelate officer stating the transaction ID, but dont expect the same in one single mail, You have to make continuos follow Ups. Dont ever try to mail the customer care team, as they wont response you at all. Best of Luck.

Hello All,

Best Regards,

My Services

but I have not tried yet

Regards,

Abhro

It is working fine for GSM too. I did for three times. No issues so far at least to me.

May be they are implementing it for all over India circle gradually. I have not tried it now, I will try again.

Regards,

Abhrodeep

It is indeed It is indeed surprising that online recharge is not possible for GSM. I tried doing it through my bank website and although money was deducted, it did not reflect on my GSM prepaid balance. Later I asked CC and the guy said it was not possible. Strange that one has to visit webworld or roadside vendor to get card recharged.

I recharged using ICICI Bank online banking Reliance GSM number and it all went fine. Number was recharged with in 20 mins.

I use rechargeitnow.com and no. was recharged instantaneously...

^

I tried rechargeitnow.com but it is not even recognizing my RGSM number starting with 95. It gives me an error message "this is not a valid reliance number, please choose again "

I am still in search of online recharging/topping up RGSM.