Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sach1902

Cartridge Refilling ?

Hi friends,

I have a problem if anyone in Pune can help. I have bought this Canon LBP 2900 B laser printer sometime back, know the cartridge of this printer is over, when I went to enquire for the new cartridge its costing a boom almost 60 to 70% of the cost of the printer. Company people say if you refill the cartridge it will spoil the printer and have scared me a lot. While a friend of mine in Delhi say that refill works good. I am still in a dilemma. Does anyone have any experience with refilled cartridges, how safe are refilled cartridges, do they damage the printer etc. can anyone suggest were in Pune I can get a good work done? really in desperate need. Thanks…Sachin.

Hi friends,

I have a problem if anyone in Pune can help. I have bought this Canon LBP 2900 B laser printer sometime back, know the cartridge of this printer is over, when I went to enquire for the new cartridge its costing a boom almost 60 to 70% of the cost of the printer. Company people say if you refill the cartridge it will spoil the printer and have scared me a lot. While a friend of mine in Delhi say that refill works good. I am still in a dilemma. Does anyone have any experience with refilled cartridges, how safe are refilled cartridges, do they damage the printer etc. can anyone suggest were in Pune I can get a good work done? really in desperate need. Thanks…Sachin.

I am using the refill cartiges for my office Laser Printer(HP) and i have never faced a problem.

I have been refilling my black cartridges for HP 4185 Deskjet; Never had any problem. Don't know how refill-friendly are canon cartridges.

I refill my Cartidge my self....

Bring all material to your home/office and fo it yourself.

^^

cud u pls give the brand of ink u use, its cost and packing, and how many ml u use per refill in hp cartridge?

^^^^

I was facing the same dielima , I had purchased a HP 1020 printer, a year back, the dealer whom I took the printer was totoally against refilling of cartridges, I bought a new cartridge when my old cartridge got over, I realised the price of cartridge was almost 60 Percent the cost of the printer, its then I went about finding a alternative solution.

I went to cartridge world, although good, the rates were very high, if you are from Pune, there are some people in Sadashiv Peth near Hathi Ganpati Chowk, but they do a horrible job, substandard machinery, pathetic setup, then one of my friend suggested me a place near RTO, Sangam Bridge, a firm which goes by the name Deepak Brothers or Deepak Enterprises, I dont remember, will check up and let you know.

The Job done was very professional, Well knowledgable people, I am very satisfied, till date, no complains, no problem to the printer.

I will gaive you the correct name and address, once I reach my office.

^^^^ here it is

Deepak Brothers,

A-25, Mavalankar Indl Estate

45, Dr Ambedkar Road

Next to RTO (Sangam Bridge)

Pune - 411001

Phone : 9822024377

Contact Person : Mr Deepak

Apart from refilling your Canon 2900 Printer Cartridge, they have also some Compatible Cartridge by the Brand Name KOMET, which costs about half the cost of the original cartridge

Edited by CUPIDON

I have been refilling my black cartridges for HP 4185 Deskjet; Never had any problem. Don't know how refill-friendly are canon cartridges.

i use tonerline ink for my deskjet. I am using it since long and i haven't faced any problem yet.

as far as refilling is concern yes it impacts the printer performance if you use the poor quality ink. when ever you purchase the ink make use it doesn't contain dust or impurity. also try to get the ink with the smallest possible pigment size. if you will purchase the ink from some good store they will be able to tell you the pigment size.

in case your printer supports individual inks purchase Self Inking Units which will cost you around 1800-2000(desmat). I am using it since last 3 years with HP K550 for around 10k prints per month

^^^^ here it is

Deepak Brothers,

A-25, Mavalankar Indl Estate

45, Dr Ambedkar Road

Next to RTO (Sangam Bridge)

Pune - 411001

Phone : 9822024377

Contact Person : Mr Deepak

Apart from refilling your Canon 2900 Printer Cartridge, they have also some Compatible Cartridge by the Brand Name KOMET, which costs about half the cost of the original cartridge

Thanks everybody, especially cupidon. your information sounds good. will try them out.

hi cupidon,

As per your guidance I went to Deepak Brothers. You were right, these people a really professional in their job. The print outs are excellent, infact i felt the prints were much better than the original. Mr. Deepak Agarwal was kind enough to guide me on various matters.

Thanks cupidon, you were a great help.

sachin

Hoping if someone could help for Bangalore South :unsure:

Not talking about Big Brands here but Sasta Sundar Tikao.. kaam chalao.

Dear friends Any experienced members with printers,please advice me on following I am using Canon PIXMA E510 which uses Black cartridge PG-88 and Colour cartridge CL-98.

1.I have already got both the cartridge refilled once .Both the cartridge are showing empty after inserting the cartridges.After

pressing the reset/Stop button for few seconds the printing is working fine.But ink level is showing empty.How can we make

the printer to show the ink level ?

2. can we replace the sticker on the cartridge with any other paper sticker available in stationary shop with size cut if the original

sticker gets damaged. or do we need to put original sticker only( is there any sensor which senses the text or any image on the

original sticker ?

3. I want to refill next time on my own. can anyone suggest good quality refillable ink bottles compatible with above mentioned printer without effecting the printer and cartridges

Thanks in advance

Dear Ramtech I can answer your first two queries for you majority refilled cartridges will show low on ink only by the printer even if it just refilled so you dont need to worry on that part.You can continue pressing the button and continue printing as your print fades which is a indicator of low ink you can refill.

As far as sticker is concerned if you need you can do that the sensor/chip is on the backside of the cartridge only.

With regard to ink I have no ideas someother member can help on that part

Dear Ramtech I can answer your first two queries for you majority refilled cartridges will show low on ink only by the printer even if it just refilled so you dont need to worry on that part.You can continue pressing the button and continue printing as your print fades which is a indicator of low ink you can refill.

As far as sticker is concerned if you need you can do that the sensor/chip is on the backside of the cartridge only.

With regard to ink I have no ideas someother member can help on that part

For 3. I think ProDot it good.

Thanks for the reply

any other options available .Prodot is not available easily

Hi guys,

I have a HP M1136 Laser MFP with 88A cartridge,

I got the cartridge refilled last month but it prints very light after the refill. I am not at all happy with the results.

So what options I have now? Should I buy a new 88A cartridge (2.5k on snapdeal, 3k on most other online/offline places) ?

Or should I buy a new non-HP compatible cartridge for Rs.800-1000 ?

I use new non HP cartridges 88A for my P1007 and M126nw, costing around Rs 700 each.They are easily available on FK, EBay, SnapDeal. They are good enough for 1500+ pages. You can also refill it for about Rs 200 once or twice. The print quality is very good.

• Like 1

I use new non HP cartridges 88A for my P1007 and M126nw, costing around Rs 700 each.They are easily available on FK, EBay, SnapDeal.

Thanks. Can you share link please. There are many compatible cartridges. Don't who which one to choose. Your experience will make it easier. :)

Edited by mgdelhi

@mgdelhi light printing is due to toner powder and also due to drum roll change with other refill shop.

• Like 1