Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
suryakantazm

Free Internet Setting For Tata Indicom

Hello every one, can any one tell me free setting of Internet by TATA Indicom in HTC Touch Diamond,

Any cab files directly install for Free internet service. :help:

you can use the following cab.

If there is problem then please querry further.

HP_Tata_Internet.cab

I installed that cab file but not working.

I installed that cab file but not working.

hy suryakantazm just buy a plan from tata indicom called night free and you will get free access at night

don't say everytime for free if u want to use internet spend some money

you have to do following things first in your phone:

1. Delete the "IOTA" folder present in program files of your phone

2. make a blank text document on your computer and rename it to "HTC_CM_Guardian.exe" (Make sure the extension is changed to .exe) this will create a 0 byte file.

3. Overwrite the same file in you phone under windows directory using resco file explorer with the 0 byte file created.

I hope this solves your problem or u can call me.

2. make a blank text document on your computer and rename it to "HTC_CM_Guardian.exe" (Make sure the extension is changed to .exe) this will create a 0 byte file.

3. Overwrite the same file in you phone under windows directory using resco file explorer with the 0 byte file created.

I hope this solves your problem.

I hope this solves your problem or u can call me.

I hope this solves your problem.

Thanks Dear, It's working :signthankspin:

Guys I dont know what happened to the proxy settings for tata but it is starting to charge me now. I'm using HTC touch pro and i tried it with both internet connection sharing and also with wmwifirouter software. Is it the same for u?

did anyone find a fix?

sanjay named guy reported to tatas forum admin about this and after two days they implemented charges for it

ooffffff oh no dont discuss here the sanjay gave link of rimweb to tatas admins

Its a big setback to loose free internet.

I dont know much of free wap setting but I have NOKIA 6235 CDMA on tata and internet browsing is still free on it.

If any setting from this set might be useful I would be happy to send it.

Its a big setback to loose free internet.

I dont know much of free wap setting but I have NOKIA 6235 CDMA on tata and internet browsing is still free on it.

If any setting from this set might be useful I would be happy to send it.

R u having prepaid? and still balance not deducted, wow great thing, SAY :signthankspin: to TATA.

If u r postpaid, plz do check ur unbill amount regularly, and wait for bill generation, because charging starts from 8th may. just 20days ago.

m unable to connect my HTC Diamond with TATA internet service, and i already done evry procedure as mentioned, but still not working.

:help:

There is no any charges by using Tata Wap services (for a confirmation I've checked my data charges). By creating a manual connection for Wap setting, you won't be charge and can enjoy the Internet services on your PPC (eg. Google Navigator, Opera or IE, Messanger, weather check, etc ) but if you are planning to use Internet thru PPC then you need to use your Internet connection by putting userid and password in My ISP connection and this will cost you 40paisa/min.

Below is the screenshot to prove it :)

post-31875-1243526787_thumb.jpg

Hi Suryakant, how are you connecting your Tata Internet services thru Diamond ?

Edited by s4sanju

My Dear Sanjeev,

With the same settings in PPC (username: wapuser and password: wapuser) internet is now chargeable. My friend is using HTC Touch on his prepaid connection and he is finding it not free anymore. My sister is also using prepaid on her NOKIA 6275 and she is also experiencing the same (internet is now chargeable). Really a sad story now.

i wanna weeping loudly :(