Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

What Is Airtel-vodaphone

Please see this image, I got this screen while registering my new landlines of my office. From www.airtel.in

post-842-1241696553_thumb.jpg

^^^

no idea, but interesting !!

I think we can register either Airtel or Vodafone no and check both the numbers acc usage using a single site...

This kinda facility is available with few banks like HDFC,HSBC etc...

Airtel-Vodafone is the newest mobile phone provider in Jersey and Guernsey, and marks the partnership of two of the world’s most important telecommunications companies. Bharti-Airtel Limited is the fastest growing mobile company in the world, with 55 million customers and growing as of December 2007, and is rated among the top 10 best performing companies in the world in the Business Week IT 100 list. Vodafone is the largest mobile telecommunications network company in the world, operating in 61 countries with over 198.6 million customers worldwide. Airtel-Vodafone aims to bring the combined expertise of these two heavyweights to the Channel Islands and revolutionise the telecommunications service in both the business and residential markets.

www.airtel-vodafone.com/

^^ nice find :)

Airtel-Vodafone is the newest mobile phone provider in Jersey and Guernsey, and marks the partnership of two of the world’s most important telecommunications companies. Airtel-Vodafone aims to bring the combined expertise of these two heavyweights to the Channel Islands and revolutionise the telecommunications service in both the business and residential markets.

www.airtel-vodafone.com/

But why have it incorporated on the Indian Website when its for such a small overseas market?

It will unecessarily cause a flutter in the India Telecom market.

What about ADA ka sapna, sabka paisa apna ?

What about ADA ka sapna, sabka paisa apna ?

nice joke

but ture..........?

Nice find.

Any thing about reliance is due to over expectations. Reliance is still cheapest and best cellular services in voice and sms.

real nice find..!!

Airtel and Vodafone have been business partners long before Hutch became Vodafone. In fact, Vodafone owned a % of Airtel which it had to sell before it could take over Hutch. So it doesn't comes as a surprise that Airtel and Vodafone are collaborating in some other market. And about incorporating in the Indian website, they are just using the infrastructure they have setup here to serve the overseas market and some IT engineer by mistake changed the logo on the India user registration page too instead of just the Jersey registration page. Business economics + silly mistake by an IT programmer :-)

:previous: Absolutely right!

Only yesterday I was telling someone, within the next 3-5 years I wouldn't be surprised if they both merge globally.