Games :Cricket , Sudoku

Bluetooth 2.0

Supports MP3,AAC, AAC+

Video Supports MP4,H.263

1000 mAh Battery

Hinglish Messaging

Advanced Mobile Tracker

Indian Calendar

what is the HANDSET NUMBER?? is it same as samsung MPOWER309 ?? whats the difference??

also tell any website to refer the features!! :signthankspin:

could not find it in local market . whats the model no

Any idea about rate?

mop price-5748

in delhi its been sold for 5500 at lajpat nagar market - orange tele services next to r world

Same Box Pack Handset available at MRP : Rs 5700/- at Chembur

i found this for 6000 in local market

MRP is Rs.5999/- and easiliy available for Rs.5800 in Delhi.

I bought MPower Muzik SCH-S379 15days back from Samsung Dealer. Found "Value for Money" pack.

Muzik is really meant for MUSIC. Sound quality is far superior then others in the same range.

Plus:

* Receiving frequency is good; I'm getting very limited network in my area; earlier Nokia handset gave poor performance (Hello, Hello kind of!!!); atleast with Samsung; I can get rid of "Hello Hello" issue!

* 3.5 mm audio jack; I'm able to plugin my mobile into Car audio, Home Theater, PC speakers

* Music Sound Quality is very good

* Speark sound is clear.

* Strong Thick Bar with nice Hand Grip.

* Nice connectivity with New PC Studio; nice experience with software. (found mobile gets charged when connected to PC)

* Adv mobile tracker

* Good Pic quality with 1.3 mp cam

* Simple and Sober look

* FM Recording and Audio Recording Quality

Minus:

* Back cover plastic is very thin, low quality plastic; Handle with Care while opening back cover

* Keys are bit hard

* Average quality of Headphone, Samsung should provide much better options

* Missing Sound Equilizer

* No option for downloading Audio Player

Samsung yet to update http://www.samsungcdma.in/ with the details of this model.

These are my personal views, it can differ person to person.

I bought this phone from Thrissur yesterday for 5500.

The sound quality,range and battery good for a phone this price.

One thing i badly missed is the limited speed dial feature(only 9 keys,before i was using LG 6250,it has 99 locations)

Over all a good phone for this price.

Need to find out more in course of time.

Liju, from where u got it. I am also from thrissur. I am also intererested. Please pm your mobile number

Liju, from where u got it. I am also from thrissur. I am also intererested. Please pm your mobile number

check ur pm

Any review for this handset?

1. Battery?

2. Sound?

3. Network

Is this handset genuine Samsung mobile.

There is no information available on the internet about this handset. Atleast the launch of the mobile should have been there.

AND IF YES...DOES THIS WORK WITH TATA?

And repeating the question hows the battery life and speaker sound.

Hi,

I am using this Handset from last 15 days now!! The handset is excellent VFM. Sound i good and with 3.5mm Head Phone jack using a Sony Headphones gives good sound quality. Battery life is also goo and even with my heavy usage lasts for 2 days.

Add to my earlier reply....

Its a Open market handset so Work with Reliance, Tata & Virgin Networks and also the wap settings are pre-configured for all 3 networks. Checked my Handset with Reliance and Tata cards.

Hi,

I'm struggling to find a gift for my girlfriend & I zeroed down on a CDMA handset between 5-7K range. Then, I got to know that I have only a few options & both the phone's I can get in this bracket are from Samsung i.e Mpower Muzik VS Mpower 309. :Equivocado:

I dont want to go with Spice/Fly etc as the handsets are not reliable much & handsets doesnt go with my relationship status with her (my going to be wife kinda :GirandoOjos: ). So, guys could you advice me if I should go with the newly launched Muzik or 309? :confuse:

I found that look wise 309 is much better then Muzik as muzik looks plasticky from outside + keys doesnt seem to be sms friendly too. Provide me some valuable insight guys. :signthankspin:

Is this handset genuine Samsung mobile.

There is no information available on the internet about this handset. Atleast the launch of the mobile should have been there.

AND IF YES...DOES THIS WORK WITH TATA?

And repeating the question hows the battery life and speaker sound.

It works with Tata however no information is available on web ....not on samsung website as well as tata website.

Battery life is good & speaker is also nice but not as loud as expected.

Edited by trupti18181

Hi,

I'm struggling to find a gift for my girlfriend & I zeroed down on a CDMA handset between 5-7K range. Then, I got to know that I have only a few options & both the phone's I can get in this bracket are from Samsung i.e Mpower Muzik VS Mpower 309. :Equivocado:

I dont want to go with Spice/Fly etc as the handsets are not reliable much & handsets doesnt go with my relationship status with her (my going to be wife kinda :GirandoOjos: ). So, guys could you advice me if I should go with the newly launched Muzik or 309? :confuse:

I found that look wise 309 is much better then Muzik as muzik looks plasticky from outside + keys doesnt seem to be sms friendly too. Provide me some valuable insight guys. :signthankspin:

Hi have done hands on both the handsets ....look wise 309 is way better & as a Muzik phone its speaker is very much powerful ..as compare to 309 ..rest all r same. And UI of muzik is also kool compare to 309 ..rest all functionality is same ...

Hi,

Hi have done hands on both the handsets ....look wise 309 is way better & as a Muzik phone its speaker is very much powerful ..as compare to 309 ..rest all r same. And UI of muzik is also kool compare to 309 ..rest all functionality is same ...

Hey whats the funny message "MP3 Player can support only 100 files" while opening MP3 player ?

Have u seen it ?