Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pankaj.sea

Bad Network Quality!

Hello Guys! :signthankspin:

I have a rgsm and a cdma also, but I am having problem with rgsm network for a long time! Customer cares are unable to process or the engineers! In one word "The most third class network in Kolkata circle is Reliance Smart and the best is Reliance CDMA".

Can you tell me(if there is any way) how to solve network quality from my mobile!

I've only problem with rgsm but cdma is working greatly for 4 years...

Help Me!

:rofl_200:

Pankaj

i am too having same problem.. in Ulhasnagar near by KALYAN. -in Mumbai.. R.GSM Has Very Bad Network Quality..now 5 months have been over since launched,... reliance should take serious action.. bt cdma has very nice quality.. i hope Reliance Officials Visit This Site. and they will take some serious actions :sos::sos: ..

either move to a good network or keep complaining reliance...reliance gsm will take few years to become a standard network..

In my area also there is no improvment.

it will take i think more then 6 months atleast to get a normal gsm network in reliance

it will take i think more then 6 months atleast to get a normal gsm network in reliance

I think it is not!

I'm using my smart connection for 2 years and till the start they are telling YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE RESOLVED WITHIN 72 HOURS!

Now think, 4 six months have passed.

I think their network not so strong to provide service to a large number of users! :Confuso:

And the most amazing thing is that, There is two network station near my house in Serampore (WB, Kolkata), one is of Vodafone and one is Reliance Smart but after working for 2-3 months, this station is out of SERVICE!!!

Now what you will tell for them???

The network quality in Kamptee (nagpur) is also very bad the phone disconnects and the network comes and goes automatically .. its a long way for RGSM before it can be like the CDMA service.

either move to a good network or keep complaining reliance...reliance gsm will take few years to become a standard network..

where to complaint.. plz give details i mean e-mail or anything else

:previous: Complain through Customer Care first and wait for their response. If it is not resolved, email gsmcustomercare (at) relianceada.com with complaint number with a CC to nodal officer and appellate authority.

:previous: Complain through Customer Care first and wait for their response. If it is not resolved, email gsmcustomercare (at) relianceada.com with complaint number with a CC to nodal officer and appellate authority.

I tried everything. :NOTriste:

I mailed them. I went to Web World. I even got call from them promising that the network will be up in a moth's time.

Nothing happened. I live in the mid of the city. 400 metres away from PMG junction.

I have made one call using my number in 5 months. :Contento:

I live in the mid of the city. 400 metres away from PMG junction. I have made one call using my number in 5 months.

send a strong mail to, include all stories, ur previous complaints, promising call from reliance, one call in 5 months etc..

serviceassurancecell (at) relianceada.com

corporatecentre.customercare (at) relianceada.com

Rcomnodalofficer.kerala (at) relianceada.com

Rcomappellateauthority.Kerala (at) relianceada.com

I live in the mid of the city. 400 metres away from PMG junction. I have made one call using my number in 5 months.

send a strong mail to, include all stories, ur previous complaints, promising call from reliance, one call in 5 months etc..

serviceassurancecell (at) relianceada.com

corporatecentre.customercare (at) relianceada.com

Rcomnodalofficer.kerala (at) relianceada.com

Rcomappellateauthority.Kerala (at) relianceada.com

Yes I will try this as well. However the reliance gsm till now has not not been able to make any mark.

Thats why I was avoiding convincing these fools.

In my opinion, reliance is in a hurry to launch their gsm service as soon as possible in almost all the circles (where they got gsm spectrum recently). They want to become the first operator to offer both gsm and cdma platforms. They done it but the reliance brand lost it's credibility only because of this poor gsm service even though they have a stong cdma network under the same brand name.

I am sure that not even 10% customers are using the CEP sim as their primary number. They are using the same just to utilize the free mins credited daily.

CEP got a new meaning Commonly Error Prone.

ha.. ha... ha.

"All lines on this route are busy..." is the message that I have been hearing since launch in Delhi in January.

When I am able to connect to after several retries, voice quality is bad and call is disconnected at any time after 1 minute. This is when my office where I am trying to use RGSM is located at a distance of around 80 meters from the tower of Reliance.

Shame on Reliance ADAG group for such a pathetic 'service'.

RGSM is pathetic in Bangalore. Initially I was facing the problem of very poor quality network reception. Even now I recieve network onlr a maximum of 4-5 hrs in a day.

Now the lastest situation is that even during these 4-5 hours when the network coverage is full, incoming calls are not functional. From the calling phone I get the error message that the phone is out of reach but when I check the RGSM, it shows fuull coverage.

Added to that, *333 is not accessible from my GSM phone. The line gets automatically disconected. So nowadays I am forced to call from my RCDMA and then lodge complaints against the RGSM network.

I have written to the nodal officer, lets see what happens.

But I have lost all hope and I would be bidding gooodbye to RGSM on 18th July, 2009 when my initial 6months validity expires.

Actually RGSM network was created by chinese firm and other operators network made by either siemens/nokia/ericssion. RGSM tried to save investment on network but everyone knows chinese quality and service.

RGSM is pathetic in Bangalore. Initially I was facing the problem of very poor quality network reception. Even now I recieve network onlr a maximum of 4-5 hrs in a day.

Fr GSM wait for tata docomo

Now the lastest situation is that even during these 4-5 hours when the network coverage is full, incoming calls are not functional. From the calling phone I get the error message that the phone is out of reach but when I check the RGSM, it shows fuull coverage.

Added to that, *333 is not accessible from my GSM phone. The line gets automatically disconected. So nowadays I am forced to call from my RCDMA and then lodge complaints against the RGSM network.

I have written to the nodal officer, lets see what happens.

But I have lost all hope and I would be bidding gooodbye to RGSM on 18th July, 2009 when my initial 6months validity expires.

I do not think Chinese or Swedish vendors can play an important part on the performance of the machinery involved. In the end, everything boils down to the maintenance of the network and finally to the employees who takes care of the infrastructure. RGSM has been always troublesome for me since its launch. I am waiting for the month end, when the validity will expire so that i can throw away the SIM. Docomo rocks, at least by the standards of a new player in the market.

I am using RGSM for the last 15 days in Chennai and I don't have any network problem.Till now no call drops,disconnections etc. At least in Chennai I thing it is as good as RCDMA

we shouldnt blamechineese, thechineese company like ZTE and Huawei has better technology than swedish companies...

Edited by suvirajshetty

May be I am wrong but pardon me the best GSM network in the world either on Nokia-Siemens network or Ericsion network. Chinese network is cheap but quality is not upto mark. In india too AIrtel, Vodafone are not with chinese network even new operator Tata-DOCOMO is also on Nokia-Siemens network. You can ask from anyone who had taken TATA-DOCOMO coneection. There is no problem in network since first day.

Are there any other Indian mobile operators who provide mobile services through CHinese equipments???

Only MTNL and BSNL are on chinese equipments till now. And new operator like LOOP(not sure ) and Unitech are on chinese equipments

I shot off a few letters to the Reliance nodal officer and the appelate authority regarding the poor GSM connectivity in my area and to my surprise now, the network has improved considerably. The voice clarity has improved three fold and also I am able to check my balance unlike earlier times when I had to make repeated attempts to check my balance just once.

Though I have made up my mind not extend my validity which expires on 18th July, 2009.

Even though I am not happy with RGSM and have criticised it in my previous posts, hearts of heart I want them to be the number one. :)

After six months of complaining, RCOM has today accepted their fault regarding faulty coverage and assured me that the problem will not occur again as the problem has been rectified.

Now even indoors I am getting full network reception and until now (i made and recieved a few calls), it seems that call drops and poor network reception is a thing of the past. Even though it is a little too early to comment. Yesterday after recieving my mail and doing the initial checkups, I was without a network from 10PM(14-7-2009) to today 5PM(15-07-2009). Now coverage is excellent.

After six months of complaining, RCOM has today accepted their fault regarding faulty coverage and assured me that the problem will not occur again as the problem has been rectified.

Now even indoors I am getting full network reception and until now (i made and recieved a few calls), it seems that call drops and poor network reception is a thing of the past. Even though it is a little too early to comment. Yesterday after recieving my mail and doing the initial checkups, I was without a network from 10PM(14-7-2009) to today 5PM(15-07-2009). Now coverage is excellent.

I have been using RGSM prepaid since Feburary, though has been a little bit of improvement. But still you face problems like given below:

a. Have to dial at least twice to get connected to a number.

b. Call drops while talking.

c. cannot connect to *333 during the day time or night. You need to call early morning as early as 5AM to talk to their CC.

d. Recharge not easily available.

e. signal strength in congested areas or basements.

One of the reasons for the above said problems is network equipment bought from chinese vendors like ZTE and Huwaei to save costs and insufficient manpower. :NOTriste: