Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

I Can Offer Following Free Services To All Trusted Members Of Rimweb Having More Than 500 Posts

But at my time, You may send me files and instructions what you want me to do, I will do it at my conviniences as I have business to do.

1. Recovery of data from Symbian Phone back up either from Back up taken by PC SYNC or memory card backup by phone. By NOKI SOFT. See at www.nokisoft.com

2. E mail list cleaning and management. If you have huge email list where there are many dead mails addresses, I can help you cleaning those mail list. Dont ask how, I have licence for services, which prohibit me to do this. In Which I can remove illegal mail ID, remove duplicate mail ID, can substract one list from another etc.

3. Can help you to extract mail ID from outlook / outlook express data files. Extracting it from senders field is very easy , but difficult to extract from body, subject etc.

Please be advised that I have no commercial interest in offering these services. I am offering because in past I had very tough time to get necessary softwares to do above work. Either I could not afford to buy softwares / services or they were simly not available from reliable sources.

I will do this only for trusted members who has more than 500 posts.

• Like 4

^^^

My dear friend, you are doing really good for all Rimweb members. I appreciate you for this. :)

<< Topic Pinned >>

^^^ really good job you are doing kshah..!!

Thanks a ton for the offer shah bhai :) I've made my own apps for most of the tasks you mentioned here :) hehe

Keep it up, KShah!!! You rock......

People like Kalpak always take out of the way initiative and are an inspiration to this forum...

:thumb::thumb: TWO THUMBS UP :thumb::thumb:

l second Sadik and all.

great job man

^^^Great Job

:thumb:

Pure selflessness !

thats gr8 initiative kshah ji

i always appreciate ur selfless attitude ...

Hi,

I feel good that u have felt to help RIM Web members but I feel ideally u should help the needy rather then only a senior member with many posts. Like I'm a regular visitor over here since years and now I have even stopped using Reliance CDMA but I still visit the forum as it has all latest information,but input from me is very less and I would not like to spam around with useless post just to get 500 Post target.

So I think criteria should not be number of post.

^^^

FYI , it doesnt matter if u r a trusted member or a newbie , also post count doesnt matter

whatever problem u have just post in here on the board , irrespective of whether it is gsm or cdma , we are always ready to help :)

nice initiate from u sir

:signthankspin::clap:

Oh i hardly have 70 posts :P

need to spam spam and spam :D

hehehe just joking...

great initiative.... :Chulo:

+1

^^^ Very True...I have not met any person in my life like him, he is genuinely HAPPY TO HELP anyone with a Selfless Attitude.....

Good move :signthankspin: