Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
faiqg

Htc Mogul Issues

I bought HTC Mogul via RIMWeb and the experience has been good so far.

There are some issues which i am facing and havnt been able to find a solution here or anywhere.

Can someone please answer them for me :)

1. Voice command not working. Shows up error message (see attached screenshot) that VoiceCmd cannot be opened.

2. I am not able to remove certain programs, which probably the previous owner installed. They are not visible in the Remove Programs list on phone or on ActiveSync. (Resco explorer, Picasa, Opera, MagicCall are some programs i dont want and free up some space)

If these questions are already answered somewhere, please point me to them. I have been searching for a while now.

Regards

Faiq

post-14908-1244201781_thumb.png

flash another lighter rom if you are comfortable doing that

i think you can first go for a hard reset... if things didnt work then go for flashing

With hard reset he will still have the issues with too many programs even after a hard reset.

if u do a hard reset u will get rid off all the problems that u r facing .

hard reset will wipe off all apps on ur device

but if any apps are installed in memory card the exe files will still be there in meory card and the application can still be run from memory card

what i feel is that u must be having icons of the apps in ur programs menu and they are not showing in remove prograrm lis

if they are just icons then u can remove it by using total commnder and going to winodws /start menu and removing it

Reload sprint original rom and voice command will work properly. Follow link in signature as to how to...

Hmm so there is no way i can clean up applications from the phone apart from reloading ROM after hard reset.

@mufaddal_km They are not just icons but applications.

The phone is right now on Win Mob 6.1 Build 20931.1.5.0 created by Hetal.

The ROM version is 3.08.666.1 which is dated 07/21/08.

As you are using a customised ROM, those application are preinstalled with the ROM and will not show up in add remove program

Better install Original sprint ROM, it not a daunting process all you have to do is to follow the thread by dkaile

Everything is explained there perfectly....