Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lchat

My Lg Rd 3600 shows headphone sign

my lg rd3600 ph shows headphone sign on...can't use phone without a headset...pls help to bring back my ph to original setting

You seem to have turned on the Headset Mode. Check in Settings menu for turning off Headset Mode.

This is a common issue with LG CDMA handsets. I have faced the same issue with RD 5130, RD 3500.

Its headset automatically gets on and off. I didn't get any solution for this ,but issue got rectified on its

own after few days. :previous:

Edited by aeroamit

Its a very commen problem in this handset.its due to when we plug unsuported ear phone or some liquid in ear phone plug.here are few genrel trick,if work is ok otherwise go to service center.ear phone plug me jor se phook (blow up) maro or ear phone plug ko gently kisi cheej se saaf karo.its has worked lot time on a lot of cell.

same problem in Nokia 6233, when headset is removed, the phone still shows headset connected sign, and during calls the earphone will not work, only headphone or loudspeaker will work..

either a hardware problem or firmware problem, will do a firmware upgrade soon and let you know..

Dear Friends,

Mostly this problem is related to water damage and in rare cases problem with headphone jack or audio ic so its required to take to a service center so that they could help...

^^^

thanks.. if the problem remains after firmware upgrade then will take it to service center.. because firmware upgrade is free of cost and can be done @ home :)