Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
coolraj79

Free Sms

hey guys

does any1 out here knows any wap site to which we can go to in R-surf and send free sms?? previously rediff.com had a wap site frm which i cld send as many free sms s i need but now it gives the error "not able to fetch response" do you know any other site??

rajesh

hi,

me thinks reliance doesn't support any wap sites as if now which would enable u to send free msgs. anyways, dapo users are getting free msgs.

Hope you know that u can send free SMS to some GSM ops thru email ...for eg. 9XXXXXXXX@bplmobile.com, etc.

And you can send emails through R-World the the "Messaging" menu, ...but seems they have very recently removed this facility too... :grin:

Anyway, you can send emails (& hence SMSes) thru R-World in other ways...

yup i know u can send emails as an sms....but if you have a rediff id, you can login to the rediff mobile site in wap browser n send as many free sms to any part of india.......thats really convenient...but now the link is broken...perhaps rediff guys have stopped doing so....

well... theres a java app throgh which u can use ur ICQ account to send free SMS's///but u cant load java apps on ur phone na??

that must be a BPL issue not reliance. anyways, reliance email is not yet functional in its best form. its yet at a very young state.

when i try to send a email in the form to 9823.....@bplmobile.com it doesnt get delivered.......

16047[/snapback]

u sent it thru MMS ?? I think u need to put the entire no. i.e. +9198.... @bplmobile.com and hope u know that BPL has different domains for different locations. In Kerala its not @BPLmobile.com, so jus check that up too.

yup chirag...i sent it thro mms....it said it was sent but didnt reach the destination.......i suppose u cant send an email to a mobile by mms.....

You should be able to, just check the address.

Confirm the domain (bplmobile.com) and then try sending it with '+91', '91', '0091', '0' and simply the no.

One of these should work.

mms gets deleted without informing It is like when the r world servers get refreshed all contents on rworld like mail details surf favourites and mms all get deleted

I am using rd2030 set one week before i send mms thro yahoo.com and it was received in my mobile. But i cant able to view that coz the endless downloading...... msg. After a couple of days all r work fine and i received some mms from my net friends. But after two days if i try to send from yahoo.com it wasnt received and not even it not bounces.

No bounce mail and no mms tooo. I dont know what happend. i think mms server is not working properly.

And one more thing is the old mms procedure was very good. I can compose new msges and if i want then only i can add pic and snds to my msg. I used this mms as free sms for sending msg to my reliance numbers.

But now it is very difficult to compose our own msg. Compulsory we choose one pic and msg then at 2nd step only if we want we can edit the msg.

it is very difficult now. pls share any details abt the mms....

mms gets deleted without informing It is like when the r world servers get refreshed all contents on rworld like mail details surf favourites and mms all get deleted

16995[/snapback]

yeah! that s**ks.....

But in my phone(n191) it gets deleted every 48 hrs or so. So does RSurf favoutites menu.

But in my phone(n191) it gets deleted every 48 hrs or so. So does RSurf favoutites menu.

strange....

My LG RD2030 used to have an option to 'Save Message'. But that has gone now :)

There used b such a option in the MMS client previously. I'd seen it in my N191 too.

Now I think all MMSes r saved 4 a specific time period ( 48hrs only in my case) by default.

Prabhakar, it would really help if you give at least a small description of what those sites are about... :confuse: