Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
theking

Reliance Mobile : India's Most Trusted Service Brand

Reliance Mobile : India's Most Trusted Service Brand

Reliance Mobile has been rated as "India's Most Trusted Service Brand" amongst all service brand categories in the most reputed pan-India consumer survey conducted by "The Economic Times".

Reliance Mobile is now amongst the "Top 10 Most Trusted Brands" across any consumer category in India - An achievement unparalleled by any other Indian / multi-national / FMCG / durable or service brand within 6 years of commercial launch.

Reliance Mututal Fund, the flagship financial services brand of Reliance ADA Group, has been rated as the 2nd most trusted MF brand in India. This is at the back of Reader's Digest survey rating Reliance Mutual Fund as "The Most Trusted MF Brand" for 2 years in a row.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

wat an irony...

Seems he has paid off ET also......

ab itna paisa loota hai kahin to kharcha karenge :D

ab itna paisa loota hai kahin to kharcha karenge :D

Wonderful dude!!!

I am not surprised at the report. I find reliance mobile the most trusted provider among idea, vodafone,mtnl, tata, air tel or aircel. I use all these providers in delhi including reliance cdma and gsm. So there is on element of bias in my view.

^

Well, you sure seem a die hard fan of Reliance, my dear friend; but I think most of us on the forum dont share your views. What Service Providers in India and Reliance in particular lack, in my views, is the ability to provide better, faster and cheaper Data Connections on their phones. This is the day and age of Internet on the move and just voice services wont do. Even though the infrastructure is in place, but the will is lacking; Also it has, like its counterparts, the underlying basis of fleecing its customers without providing contemporary services viz a viz its counterparts all over the world.

That IMHO is the crux of the problem surrounding our Service Providers...

Reliance Mobile : India's Most Trusted Service Brand - WE "TRUST" FOR SURE RELIANCE EXISTS TO LOOT US...

@Dkaile,

"One man's food is another man's poison"

So let Sachinrocks post his views and let us post our views. From his experience with various operators in Delhi, he is most satisfied with RCOM, so his views are based on his own experience. And he has also posted to that effect.

We (most of us on the forum here) are posting based on our experience plus on the various topics/posts by other members' problems with RCOM - overcharging, unauthorised activation of unwanted VAS, network issues, lack of data services etc etc. The list can go really long and long and long....

So finally, neither sachinrocks is wrong, nor you, and nor me. All are right in their very own way. Let the readers decide on their own who is right and who is wrong. All are educated enough to distinguish the facts from the fiction.

EDIT: No offence meant to anyone here....

Edited by KumaarShah

!!! AMAZING!!!

The Economic Times + Reliance = The ECONORELI Times???

Once Reliance started their mobile services 2003/2004, their offers are little bit customer effective. But now a days they act like they don't want new customers and they are not improving their network coverage. Before they have good customer care service team, now I think you knows....

The will spend crores to say 'thanks' through advertisements in internet and televisions.. but never pay attention to customer's problems..

post-25387-1247244205_thumb.png

The will spend crores to say 'thanks' through advertisements in internet and televisions.. but never pay attention to customer's problems..

Now we have say thanks to rcom and move to some GOOD new operator.

Edited by saket_kewate

I'm waiting for MNP, then I will choose TATA Indicom/Virgin/Loop which one have best range in our area. Good Bye and Thanks to reliance for giving me promises for more than 4 years that they will improve their coverage within 3 months, but nothing happened.

Yes what saket says is correct. Its high time to say TATA to RCOM. Thanks for the experience over the last 6.5 years, now its enough....

I'm waiting for MNP, then I will choose TATA Indicom/Virgin/Loop which one have best range in our area. Good Bye and Thanks to reliance for giving me promises for more than 4 years that they will improve their coverage within 3 months, but nothing happened.

i was also treated the same way.. 4-5 years of promises and no improvement..

You guys are very much correct in terms of your experiences with RCom.But for me ,I

am happy with my association with reliance in terms of Cellular as well as Broadband

services.By using RCom I am able to save minimum of Rs. 2.5 + lakhs from the time

I started my association with RCom. I do agree that there are glitches due to which

many users are unhappy with reliance,but at the same time the kind of tariffs they have

offered really makes other operator feels jittery.Service wise also they have improved a

lot from past (my own experience) from past. For my cellular services,I don't remember

if I have called them in last 5 years except changing from N399 plan to 440 plan,which was

done in 2 hours after placing the request.Only complains, I had earlier was regarding non-availabity

of good handsets,but now that also is thing of past with the help of Sadikk, Prawin and other greatl

guys.I won't say RCom is best but market wise they have captured a good share of customers

and in order to retain them, RCom needs to improve with time. :signthankspin:

All those who change operators do share your better or bitter experiences here. I would like to know how it feels. In fact many would be interested to know how is life after four to six years of using reliance and then taking up some other service?

Recently i was in roaming and unexpectedly i found reliance signals even in those areas where my Mtnl, which uses bsnl network for roaming, was not working.. plus i recharged with 222 to get 400 worth of talktime. so even in roaming my effective std or local call rate was about 50 paise as i have liftime jaadu pack 550..and i dint have to think before taking any call even while roaming..customer care worked excellent even in roaming.. i dont think any other operator offers such schemes.

All those who change operators do share your better or bitter experiences here. I would like to know how it feels. In fact many would be interested to know how is life after four to six years of using reliance and then taking up some other service?

I'm not saying that Reliance is too bad, but want to say that in previouse years they have good customer relationship team to solve the problems. Now They are not caring their CDMA customers. On last April 2008 I have opted for NJ199KL plan for my reliance mobile and it seems very good tariff for me. But suddely I noticed from my September 2008 bills, they have changed my tariff without informing me. I have contacted them thru email, they replied that they have discontinued that plan. But how and when? Still in their website it is showing. I informed them about this but no reply.

Now you will ask me why are you keeping reliance number? Because I want to keep the mobile number and I have purchased Spice C810 last year once I got promises from reliance that they will improve the network coverage in our area. Anyway, once I have reached in India on October, I want to visit to Reliance world and may be I'll freeze my mobile until MNP to be introduced.

I have Airtel, Hutch and Idea numbers also. Now I'll try TATA Docomo also.

All networks will have some locations with bad network coverage and i am in Reliance bad network area

All networks will have good and bad cc, most of the time i got connected to those poor Reliance CC

This is my story, every one will have their own story..

These stories all planted by respective corporates for a price.....................

These stories all planted by respective corporates for a price.....................

Dear Greens

Could you please elaborate on " These stories all planted by respective corporates for a price.....................".

Newspapers generate revenue from Corporate Advt.., and price paid for planted articles by corporates against their rivals or favoring themselves.

Newspaper owners are not mahatmas to tell only the truth and perish, they are businessmen to make money.

Newspapers generate revenue from Corporate Advt.., and price paid for planted articles by corporates against their rivals or favoring themselves.

Newspaper owners are not mahatmas to tell only the truth and perish, they are businessmen to make money.

:signthankspin: