Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

can anybody pl tell whether MOTOROLA c138 can support the 64k sim of tata docomo

Dear Mr. Ravi,

I'm don't have any information regarding that, but you could press '#02#*' to know the firmware version of your phone and visit the nearest Motorola authorized service center to check if your phone could be upgraded to the latest version of firmware.

Well now Karnataka is the next state on their list..and iam sure they will launch the service here in 2 days..

Coz i have seen a ad of Tata Docomo("Why live in Past?") on the International Airport Road :)

Well now Karnataka is the next state on their list..and iam sure they will launch the service here in 2 days..

Coz i have seen a ad of Tata Docomo("Why live in Past?") on the International Airport Road :)

Glad to hear that, Mr. Shashank! :) I thought they'll launch it today in Karnataka, but don't have any authentic information.

Activated.. full signal inside house..

But outgoing is temporarily barred.. even 121 not going..

tried *111# it says "Please make a voice call to change your state - Tata Docomo"

tried incoming call, it says- "the number is temporarily out of service"

Edited by savramesh

Called CC from another number. they said they have not received required information from the retailer for activition. when i contacted retailer through an outlet, they says from morning onwards around 100 cafs are pending for activation eventhough they are doing it continously.. looks like docomo is very hot here..

Called CC from another number. they said they have not received required information from the retailer for activition. when i contacted retailer through an outlet, they says from morning onwards around 100 cafs are pending for activation eventhough they are doing it continously.. looks like docomo is very hot here..

WOW...!! :Neutral:

Postpaid tariff launched

it's 1 paise per second local & STD. Minimum rental 299

Is'nt the rental on the higher side than expected?

Postpaid tariff launched

it's 1 paise per second local & STD. Minimum rental 299

Any bundled free minutes?

I really wish the TATA DOCOMO services are launched in Karnataka at the earliest.

But I think there might be a short delay and the launch may not happen in the next 2-3 days as expected, as the customer care number (9036012345) is not reachable from BSNL, RCOMGSM and CDMA, Vodafone etc. Not tried from TATA INDICOM though.

There might be interconnection issues else at least the customer care number would have been functional.

You can select any three toppings in 299, 6 toppings in 499 and 10 toppings in 799

150 free local minutes

50 free std minutes

500 free local sms

toppings are flexible, you can select either 3x local = 450 mts or 1 x local 2 x std = 150 local 100 std or one of each = 150 local 50 std and 500 local sms

If you opt for 499 plan you can have 6 topping of your combination and 10 toppings in 799

Edited by P. K. Daga

^^I don't think that message is coming due to interconnection problem...

Docomo might have disabled the CC from their end..

You can select any three toppings in 299, 6 toppings in 499 and 10 toppings in 799

150 free local minutes

50 free std minutes

500 free local sms

toppings are flexible, you can select either 3x local = 450 mts or 1 x local 2 x std = 150 local 100 std or one of each = 150 local 50 std and 500 local sms

If you opt for 499 plan you can have 6 topping of your combination and 10 toppings in 799

Wow!!!!

Some very innovative and flexible add-on plans / toppings from TATA DoCoMo!!!! Someting the industry has not so far seen or heard of.... How did the company manage to keep it under wraps for so long??? Normally in many companies, these information leaks out some way or the other.

Whatever it may be, way to go, TATA....

BTW, Any idea how the free minutes in the toppings will be utilised (as the pulse rate is 1 sec) and can we change the topping combination every month or is it locked once and for all? I think they will be flexible here also.

EDIT:

I think after the initial euphoria dies down, people will start calculating and then come to know that RCOM is still the cheapest.. For eg.: in Plan 299, you get any 3 toppings - asuming you take all 3 local, you get 450 local minutes which works out to Rs 225 at 50ps/mt and Rs 270 at 60 ps/mt or if one takes Plat225RGSM, then it costs just Rs 135 at 30ps/mt. So after the initial euphoria dies down, people will once again realise the real value for money that RCOM gives.

The only saving grace for TATA DoCoMo is the per second pulse by which one can benefit maybe only maximum 20 or 30 or maximum 50 minutes in a month under Plan 299 or in prepaid. Nothing more, I hope. My calculations may be wrong, please correct me, if so.

Edited by KumaarShah

150 free local minutes

50 free std minutes

500 free local sms

Really some different thinking from TATA Docomo. It is nice to see something different. Customer can choose as per his/her requirement. But the minimum commitment seems to be high. They should also come with Rs.99 and Rs.199 plans

Clause#21 of Tata Code of Conduct explains why confidential information almost never leaks out of a Tata Company. It emphasizes on strict observance of "practice of non-disclosure".

Source: http://www.tata.com/aboutus/articles/insid...id=NyGNnLHkaAc=

My number finally activated. reason for delay was overload. the retailer said yesterday night they were doing activation till 2AM. today too so many caf pending.. docomo is BIG hit here with their std 1p/1sec..

Edited by savramesh

if one takes Plat225RGSM, then it costs just Rs 135 at 30ps/mt.

Dear Mr. Kumaar Shah,

Could you please provide me the web link/URL of 'Plat 225RGSM' plan in Reliance GSM website. I just couldn't find it..... :Neutral:

Edited by bhargavachandra

Wow tailor made plan which is very suitable for high end users.

BTW, Any idea how the free minutes in the toppings will be utilised (as the pulse rate is 1 sec) and can we change the topping combination every month or is it locked once and for all? I think they will be flexible here also.

I think after the initial euphoria dies down, people will start calculating and then come to know that RCOM is still the cheapest.. For eg.: in Plan 299, you get any 3 toppings - asuming you take all 3 local, you get 450 local minutes which works out to Rs 225 at 50ps/mt and Rs 270 at 60 ps/mt or if one takes Plat225RGSM, then it costs just Rs 135 at 30ps/mt. So after the initial euphoria dies down, people will once again realise the real value for money that RCOM gives.

The only saving grace for TATA DoCoMo is the per second pulse by which one can benefit maybe only maximum 20 or 30 or maximum 50 minutes in a month under Plan 299 or in prepaid. Nothing more, I hope. My calculations may be wrong, please correct me, if so.

I didn't understnad ur calculation

simply divide Rs299 by 450 minute u r getting rate of 66paise/minute+ advantage of secon billing, so this is actual 450 minute

But in RGSM225PLTM where 225/333 is giving 67paise/minute, higher rate than docomo.+ 333 sms.(which is not good option compare to second billing)

Really some different thinking from TATA Docomo. It is nice to see something different. Customer can choose as per his/her requirement. But the minimum commitment seems to be high. They should also come with Rs.99 and Rs.199 plans

Here they are targeting middle and high end consumer, so not looking for subsciber who generate ARPU of just 200/month.

Edited by saket_kewate

Dear Mr. Kumaar Shah,

Could you please provide me the web link/URL of 'Plat 225RGSM' plan in Reliance GSM website. I just couldn't find it..... :Neutral:

visit http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=18434

Or

2.Platinum G 225

Rental - Rs.225

Free TT - Rs.100 for Local Mobile Calls (333 Local Mobile Calls Free)

Free SMS - Rs.100 (333 SMS Free)

Onnet Local - 30p

Offnet Mobile - 30p

Offnet Landline - 80p

STD - Rs.1.25

My Tata Docomo 9043333333 is now active

Dear Mr. Kumaar Shah,

visit http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=18434

Or

2.Platinum G 225

Rental - Rs.225

Free TT - Rs.100 for Local Mobile Calls (333 Local Mobile Calls Free)

Free SMS - Rs.100 (333 SMS Free)

simply divide Rs299 by 450 minute u r getting rate of 66paise/minute+ advantage of secon billing, so this is actual 450 minute

But in RGSM225PLTM where 225/333 is giving 67paise/minute, higher rate than docomo.+ 333 sms.(which is not good option compare to second billing)

Dear Mr. Saket,

Thank you so much for the information!!

Edited by bhargavachandra

My Tata Docomo 9043333333 is now active

Congratulations, Mr. Praveen!!

have rcvd reply to mail from TATA DOCOMO abt c138 compqtibility in 6 hrs flat..