Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Unlike other operators, Call barring facility in Docomo is working great with the default password of 1234

Well, with all the discussions going on about DoCoMo, it seems TATA can taste success this time. The main attraction here is definitely the per-second billing. Though the numbers are not yet out, from previous posts I feel its a huge hit. I was thinking whether other operators too will shift to per-second billing or will they brush it off as launch offer. :confuse:

What are your thoughts guys?

It is only an introductory offer, which will definitely change with time. Lets wait and watch..... They have done it earlier also.... And then they went back.... History may repeat or get rewritten....hope its the latter.....

per second billing is definitely an introductory offer.. look at the photo below. this is printed at the backside of sim pack..

post-25387-1246535983_thumb.jpg

^^ that message will be printed below all the tariff plans of all the operators..!

From what i think, Docomo will continue this per second atleast till MNP is introduced...

When I spoke to CC, she said, all connections taken before 31st August will continue to enjoy the existing tariff till the life time validity.

Dear Members,

Well....I think it's too early to say anything about the tariff offerings, because market dynamics will ultimately decide them. Even if Tata Tele changes any of it's offerings, it will be & should be better than it's competitors, as the company cannot afford anymore major mistakes.

Despite offering some of the best voice tariffs, Tata Indicom still struggules to gain substintial market share, this is mostly attributed to being a CDMA operator and partly to sluggish company operations. Hard lessons were learnt from Tata Indicom operations till now and in the wake of the under-performance, Tata Teleservices is now more aggressive and more determined to stay ahead in the business. But the change came at a high price, because owning, running and maintaining two technologically independent telecom networks could have adverse financial implications on the company.

I'm confident that Tata Tele would certainly emerge as a market leader in the near future. I just pray and hope the best for Tata Teleservices.

Edited by bhargavachandra

^^^

this time tata wont go wrong as there is someone [Docomo] to monitor/control/guide them..

Local information

the first batch of 1000 sims distributed here is almost sold... expecting next batch distribution tonight or tomorrow morning...

Tata docomo has an advantage unlike Reliance. Docomo manufactures great handsets so as and when these handsets are introduced in India, I am sure the market dynamics would change drastically.

Tata has made the right step in its JV with Docomoby introducing the right tariffs, coverage etc. Now is the time to retain such customers and deliver what they promise

Local information

the first batch of 1000 sims distributed here is almost sold... expecting next batch distribution tonight or tomorrow morning...

proof of sucess.

^^^

got another info from one outlet, but not sure about the truth..

'Coimbatore subscribers' addition crossed 1 lac..

i doubt it because in 4-5 days this much numbers can be activated ?

Edited by savramesh

^^^

got another info from one outlet, but not sure about the truth..

'Coimbatore subscribers' addition crossed 1 lac..

i doubt it because in 4-5 days this much numbers can be activated ?

let's wait for month, and coai will tell true figures.

@ Dear bhargav

i have no doubt that you are a tata docomo employee,though i have no qualms about the same...good strategy by tata docomo

@ Dear bhargav

i have no doubt that you are a tata docomo employee,though i have no qualms about the same...good strategy by tata docomo

Please dont bring negativity to the positive discussion that is going on.

Does it really matter whether he is tata employee or a reliance employee?

Is it mentioned in the rule books that an employee of tata cannot be a member of this forum.

Has Mr. Bhargava told anyone to buy tata docomo or contact him for a connection?

He is just another enthusiast like we are! I love his spirit.

You have to be one such person to understand his zeal.

Hats off to him!

If you have info related to the topic - share with us.

We would really appreciate that.

Edited by lostjournal

@ Dear bhargav

Dear Mr. Ravi,

I just want to say that I'm currently not a Tata employee !! I'm currently pursuing my medical internship at NRI Medical College in Andhra Pradesh.

I could not understand what strategy you are talking about......?

My college URL: http://www.nrias.com

My professional information as a part of NRIAS: http://www.nriasalumni.com/contact/executive_board.htm

There are strong reasons why I admire Tata Group so much, but I can't explain it here.

Sorry for discussing something that was off-topic!

@ Dear bhargav

Please dont bring negativity to the positive discussion that is going on.

Does it really matter whether he is tata employee or a reliance employee?

Is it mentioned in the rule books that an employee of tata cannot be a member of this forum.

Has Mr. Bhargava told anyone to buy tata docomo or contact him for a connection?

He is just another enthusiast like we are! I love his spirit.

You have to be one such person to understand his zeal.

Hats off to him!

If you have info related to the topic - share with us.

We would really appreciate that.

Dear Mr. Sonam Kumar,

Thank you so much for your support!!

Seems like the gross addition of subscribers is taking the toll on the network. I have to try multiple times to get connected and the CC is virtually inaccessible during the evenings.

Excellent Indoor Network

I had noted some building floors, basements etc where i dont get RGSM network. today i went to most of those places and found good DOCOMO coverage.. no call drops, very clear conversation.. last call charge and balance coming immediately after call.. missed call alert too on time, no delay.. tata docomo is re-writing the telecom technology !!!!!!!!

Hey RGSM is also rewriting telecom technology (but in the -ve aspect) :P

After experiencing RGSM I was of the opinion that new operators must be let aside for at least a year before they start seamless connectivity and call quality. But after reading the few posts about the Tata Docomo success story, my hands are itching to lay my hands on a Tata GSM sim card as soon as it is launched in Karnataka.

Edited by vvinayakpai

any unlimited on net plan(tataindicom, virgin & docomo) in prepaid or in postpaid

WAP Portal (Dive-in)

* Portal Browsing free on Tata home network.

* Portal Browsing 10P/10KB on TATA and Non-Tata Roaming Network.

* Internet Browsing (msn, facebook, orkut etc.) 1p/1KB on Tata home network.

* Internet Browsing (msn, facebook, orkut etc.) 10p/10kb on TATA and Non-Tata Roaming Network.

GPRS Internet Browsing - No Rental.

* 1p/1kb on Tata home network.

* 10p/10kb on Tata and non-tata roaming network.

STD 1p / 1 sec is wearing a CAP now

STD – First 27,000 seconds charged at 1 paisa per second in a month, beyond that 2 paisa per second in that month.

Source Tata docomo Website

Excellent Indoor Network

I had noted some building floors, basements etc where i dont get RGSM network. today i went to most of those places and found good DOCOMO coverage.. no call drops, very clear conversation.. last call charge and balance coming immediately after call.. missed call alert too on time, no delay.. tata docomo is re-writing the telecom technology !!!!!!!!

Thank you for the update, Mr. Ramesh!

Dear Members,

My account section in Tata DoCoMo website is activated!!!

Please visit: http://www.tatadocomo.com OR http://www.tatatele.in/myaccountgsm/

when i try to register using prepaid user link it says

The Telephone number seems to be not a valid prepaid number.