Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

can anyone let me know g.p.r.s. configuration please i mean if anyone having docomo number

plz share manual settings of w.a.p.

today's roaming to Trivandrum was very satisfactory comparing last week. no problem in both incoming and outgoing. this time it was connected to Tata Gsm everywhere.

Meanwhile today my friend is buying a pre-paid and we both are going to Courtallam - tourist place in TN. We will check the coverage there and on the way and post you details.

any updates ??

Meanwhile today my friend is buying a pre-paid and we both are going to Courtallam - tourist place in TN. We will check the coverage there and on the way and post you details.

any updates ??

I am in dimapur, Nagaland. No network at all, no roaming agreement.

today's roaming to Trivandrum was very satisfactory comparing last week. no problem in both incoming and outgoing. this time it was connected to Tata Gsm everywhere.

What are the roaming charges??? Is it also 1p/sec or 1Re/min??

Whether roaming charges are same in Tatas network and in other's network or different?? I believe it shoulb be different.. Then by how much ????

Please tell us, Ramesh ...

:previous:

No.. In roaming the tariff is

Local Re 1 /min

Std Rs 1.5 /min

and incoming Rs.1/min

any updates ??

Ramesh unfortunately my tour program got cancelled and I am stuck up in Virudhunagar itself. Here the coverage is fine.

can anyone let me know g.p.r.s. configuration please i mean if anyone having docomo number

plz share manual settings of w.a.p.

Dear Mr. Emad,

My current Nokia phone is showing the components (like *web, *Multimedia, *Access point), but not allowing to edit the settings, hence I was unable to see the individual parameters of the configuration settings.

No.. In roaming the tariff is

Local Re 1 /min

Std Rs 1.5 /min

and incoming Rs.1/min

Roaming is too costly now... I think they will change the same after a few months, or atleast when they start concentrating much more on Postpaid Plans... For me Roaming Incoming is FREE (750 min in TataCDMA and 300 min in BSNL) and roaming-local is Re0.50 for TataCDMA and Re1.00 for roaming STD(both BSNL and TataCDMA)

But anyway, I got one TataDocomo Prepaid connection for my relative... I am waiting for the Postpaid connection arrival and MNP...

Edited by kanagadeepan

Dear Deepan

What i said is the basic roaming tariff which is common to all operators. there may be roaming rate cutters or packages in docomo or it will be introduced in future.

Dear Deepan

What i said is the basic roaming tariff which is common to all operators. there may be roaming rate cutters or packages in docomo or it will be introduced in future.

Dear Ramesh,

What you are saying is right and thatz what I mentioned at first... But What I expected from them is, if they start everything in per second basics, they should give roaming rates (atleast while roaming in their network) as say 2p/sec for incoming and 5p/2sec for outgoing STD...

What i think is..

they introduced roaming tariff in per min basis is because their network is not up in all circles. They have now tied up with other networks for roaming. So per sec pulse will not work out if we use other network in roaming as both the operators have to share profit. for example when i went to trivandrum last week i was on idea network where tata docomo is not up..

Per sec tariff is only an introductory offer. once their network is up in all circles they may or may not introduce per sec roaming tariff..

Dear Deepan

Dear Ramesh,

What you are saying is right and thatz what I mentioned at first... But What I expected from them is, if they start everything in per second basics, they should give roaming rates (atleast while roaming in their network) as say 2p/sec for incoming and 5p/2sec for outgoing STD...

i dont hink docomo will comewith second billing in roaming.

it will trai who will reduce call charges.

Whenever i dial the CC,the automated response states that they haven't yet received my photo and ID proof. It has been nearly 2-3 weeks since i took the connection and i am wondering whether this is for real or some programming glitch ..

the first call drop happened now, dont know the reason, i had full network....charged only 5p due to sec pulse.

can anybody able to solve my doubt

whether calls from tata indicom to tata docomo are ONNET or OFFNET calls

i mean if soone is having stv loaded with tata to tata free calling in his indicom phone,

does he able to talk freely with docomo customer also.

i mean if soone is having stv loaded with tata to tata free calling in his indicom phone,

The calls from DoCoMo to tataIndicom mobiles (NOT WALKY or LANDLINES), Virgin mobiles are on-net... (Thats 1p/2sec if you activated Special Rs25 pack) But the converse is NOT TRUE, at-least for now...

But the converse is NOT TRUE, at-least for now...

have tried calling?

or

it is said by CC??

Namaste DoCoMo i am eagerly waiting..... Come soon....

^^^

DoCoMo's network is already available in Mumbai though not yet announced officially.

You may soon see local stores selling docomo cards. :)

DOCOMO is expected to launch on 15th August in Mumbai..

(source - friend @ Tata Indicom)

Ill be one of thier first lot customer... but need post pay... lets see...

calls to docomo from tata indicom will be charged as offnet