Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Ill be one of thier first lot customer... but need post pay... lets see...

i too ineteresed to buy choice number from mumbai be it postpaid or prepaid,

can anybody help me.

:offtopic:

Lately I have been through ALL of the major and popular Indian telecom based forums run by individuals and realized one thing. RIM WEB is the most classy and authentic discussion forum space!!! Members on this forum are more knowledgeable, more serious, well mannered, and above all helping in nature. I always feel as if I'm part of a professional team while I log on to this website. I'm very much glad and proud to be a member of this forum. Thank you Everybody !!!

• Like 2

can anyone let me know g.p.r.s. configuration please i mean if anyone having docomo number

plz share manual settings of w.a.p.

Dear Mr. Emad,

As per your request I'm herewith sharing the manual GPRS settings of Tata DoCoMo for Nokia mobiles.

1) Dive In

APN: TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN

Home page: http://divein.tatadocomo.com

Proxy server: 10.124.94.7

port: 8080

2) Internet

APN: TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET

3) MMS

APN: TATA.DOCOMO.MMS

Home page: http://mmsc/

Proxy server: 10.124.26.94

port: 8799

Edited by bhargavachandra

I have a friend in TTSL.. U be in touch.. will see what can be done..

Anyone know when TDocomo will launch Blackberry services??

As i cant do without them now..

Ill be one of thier first lot customer... but need post pay... lets see...

i too ineteresed to buy choice number from mumbai be it postpaid or prepaid,

can anybody help me.

Tata Docomo crosses 5 lakh-subscriber mark in TN

Source

New Delhi (PTI): Tata Docomo, the GSM-based mobile services of Tata Teleservices, on Wednesday said it has crossed the 5 lakh-subscriber mark in Tamil Nadu within a month of launching its services in the region.

"Tata Docomo has reached a significant milestone by crossing the 5 lakh-subscriber mark in Tamil Nadu," Tata Docomo said in a statement.

Tata Teleservices has partnered with Japanese telecom major NTT Docomo to offer GSM-based telecom services. It has received licence for operating in 19 circles and has rolled out services in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Orissa and Andhra Pradesh.

"We are focussing strongly on network superiority, coverage and service offerings... Tata Docomo will soon unveil a portfolio of value-added services that will reinvent mobile telephony in India, with products and services like free voicemail, timed SMS service, free missed call alerts and call-me tunes," Tata Docomo Chief Operating Officer (Tamil Nadu) Naga Velamuri said.

seems to be doing pretty well here in Kerala as well..

5 lakh in a month!! WOW Tata Indicom took ages to reach this number..

Iam sure they will reach 5lak in a month even in Karnataka. Most of the places Docomo SIMs are not in Stock!

This shows the power/advantage of GSM :)

They will get much much more subscribers once MNP is started. So now they should concentrate on Network and should see that their networks won't be clogged!

shashank

i believe rather than Gsm , the attraction is 1 paise tariff both for local and std ...i am doubtfull

reg similar subscriber acqusitions after august ,when docomo will supposedly revert to 2paise/sec for STD ...

Edited by ravi_patent

:previous:

They may extend the offer or introduce a different offer. lets wait and see..

5 lakh in a month!! WOW Tata Indicom took ages to reach this number..

Iam sure they will reach 5lak in a month even in Karnataka. Most of the places Docomo SIMs are not in Stock!

This shows the power/advantage of GSM :)

They will get much much more subscribers once MNP is started. So now they should concentrate on Network and should see that their networks won't be clogged!

shashank

i believe rather than Gsm , the attraction is 1 paise tariff both for local and std ...i am doubtfull

reg similar subscriber acqusitions after august ,when docomo will supposedly revert to 2paise/sec for STD ...

Power of both GSM+tariff+network+brand

My link

for what this link has been created?

Edited by saket_kewate

DoCoMo Effect !!!!!

Yesterday i got a SMS from Airtel - Kerala that STD Calls to all airtel Mobiles 75 ps/Min and other STD calls at 85 ps/Min

Expect all operators will do this soon

DoCoMo Effect !!!!!

Yesterday i got a SMS from Airtel - Kerala that STD Calls to all airtel Mobiles 75 ps/Min and other STD calls at 85 ps/Min

Is this with any pack or just for all customers. I am an Airtel post-paid customer in TN and I have not received any SMS so far

DoCoMo Effect !!!!!

Is this with any pack or just for all customers. I am an Airtel post-paid customer in TN and I have not received any SMS so far

not sure about this , i think this is for customers who receive the offer SMS and i am using airtel kerala prepaid.

after i received the SMS i checked making a STD call its charged 85ps . my tariff changed automatically

Edited by sujaisundar

DoCoMo Effect !!!!!

I enquired at the Airtel Customer Care. This offer is not for postpaid customers.

Edited by lostjournal

don;t go off topic

discuss airtel in new thread

mumbai CC number got activated

mumbai CC number got activated

Hi friends I have taken new prepaid docomo on saturday for Rs.100 for life time and Rs.51 talk time

:confuse: To my surprise there is not a single signal bar at in my home .even if I come out also there is only 1 or 2 signal bars and with that calls are not getting connected.I was trying to connect to customer care from other locations for 2 days , CC is always busy, i tried for more than 100 times.Finally i spoke to CC today and gave complain about network problem.CC has informed they will look into it in 24 hrs.I will see how they respond

cheers

Ramesh

hyderabad :NO:

Did you try registering on other networks? I mean do a manual network search and select Airtel/Vodafone.

How can he latch onto another network in his home circle. Only if he moves out of AP, can he do so!!!

Ya i know but just asked him to try it. May be Docomo is having roaming agreement even in AP whereever Docomo is not available at the moment. Come on theres nothing to loose by trying!

Ramesh

hyderabad :NO:

try connecting to IDEA if u have.. they have tie up with docomo. i have used idea where docomo is unavailable. also not sure if it will work in home circle. but i remember someone posted here earlier that he was asked by docomo cc to try airtel/voda/idea since he dont have docomo network in home..

Theres no rule that roaming agreement should not be there in Home circle!

When Hutch started its operations in Karnataka, they used Airtel as the startup network! i.e we could use Airtel wherever Hutch wasn't present..even in Karnataka!!

Thats very good, if true. But then, will they charge you roaming charges or will they allow home charges while roaming in home circle?

will be good if there is an automated system which allows customers in home circle to use partner network if docomo is unavailable in that area and it switch back to docomo when he moves to an area where docomo network is available. [this happens in roaming]..

otherwise what happens if all docomo customers uses partner network even with docomo availability..

i tried connecting to airtel/vodafone in docomo available area in home, but failed..

Edited by savramesh