Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
aviator

Thank You Section

I joined this forum on 22 Jul and am already a proud owner of a Nexus S 4g all thanks to the amazing discussions which happen here which gave me the confidence to go ahead and pay someone I dont even know :)

Thanks a lot to everyone who helped me in choosing a handset (even though I never actually bought any of the ones I forced everyone to discuss)

Thanks to Hetalji, Parin and others whom I troubled asking for prices and then did not actually pick up handsets.

Special thanks to Saddik from whom I got my first Android and who ensured that my transition was smooth as silk! And I felt really good yesterday when he helped someone activate his handset past midnight, when I told him on gmail chat about the problem I read in Rimweb. Even though it is Ramadan, he still was gracious enough to help out. Hats off to him.

Lastly, thanks once more to this wonderful forum without which we would all never have known all these wonderful mods and super sellers and simply knowledgeable people who willingly spend time ensuring we newbies walk easily into a new world!

Thanks to Arun for such a wonderful platform,

Hetal Patel for opening windows for all of us.

I want to use this topic to Thank Dr. Vinay Sir aka our beloved genius. I use to bug him so many times for my health problems and everytime he helps me from his busy schedule. This time in japan I got some infection and was running between hospitals and nothing was working. Then I contacted him and he gave me some prescription and it worked very nicely. Well this was not the only time he helped. Your help cannot be repaid or thanked Just a small appreciation from my side Sir.

And I want to Thank Arun Sir for making this great forum due to which we came in contact with such great people.

Amit - it was nothing much - its always a pleasure to help you because you comeback with results

i wanna thank Tushar (tushar_163)

for helping me in understanding - tata activation - which i understood partially and i shall take his help more in future

Thanks pal

Thanks all of the avengers of rimweb

Special Thanks to Hitesh H, Hetal Patel, Parin

And thanks Arun for this special forum.....

<<<<UPDATED>>>

Thanks to Sumit Verma!!!!

also dont mind if i miss anyone!!!!

I want to thanks all those active members who continuously report threads / posts which are inappropriate. Keep it up guys. :)

I want to thank you for keeping this forum tidy and well managed!

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

I want to thank matrix1218 for his help in programming a handset without seeking anything in return. He has been a very useful resource and gave his almost entire day and bearing me with patience for noobish queries. Thnx.

Special Thnx to the guys running this wonderful thing called Rimweb.

• Like 1

I want to thank matrix1218 for his help in programming a handset without seeking anything in return. He has been a very useful resource and gave his almost entire day and bearing me with patience for noobish queries. Thnx.

Even i want to thank Matrix1218 for his un-conditional help to resolve some of the EVDO issues in my photon.

He has been a great contributor in XDA also for getting the data enabled in JB Roms for Photons and some build prop tweaks that are now part of few custom RoM's in XDA for photon.

Thanks Matrix1218. :signthankspin:

Even i want to thank Matrix1218 for his un-conditional help to resolve some of the EVDO issues in my photon.

He has been a great contributor in XDA also for getting the data enabled in JB Roms for Photons and some build prop tweaks that are now part of few custom RoM's in XDA for photon.

Thanks Matrix1218. :signthankspin:

Thank you Thank you... (next time paisa de dena.. I don't mind) :lol:

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G via Reliance

• Like 1

I want to thank all the users and mods.. I am new to the site and find it very informative..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

I would like to Thank Rahul ji (User Name: rahulsid) for sparing his valuable time and for his great knowledge to upgrade my phone's performance.

Really learned lot of technical terms from him.

Rahul ji your unconditional support gives me shocking surprise about humanity.

Regards,

Sadanand

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Thank u mr.phonegeek for giving me a case for epic touch and that too free

I appreciate ur help

Simply a great guy

Edited by shreesh

Major thanks to Hitesh H he helped me when I had thought my phone was bricked. It is well known he is an excellent contributor to the community and he is simply a very good person. Thank you.

• Like 1

ni0987

Urf Niyaz

Big Big

Thank You

from all of RimWEB family for getting us this F3 experience and more over providing service for good and taking out time, same for your cousin.

This is for you, may you get it all

009j0531FfX1.jpg

• Like 3

My big big thanks to Ankit Daluka And Shreesh.

They are the force behind me.

Sorry Ankit & Shrees, I can not share what doc has gifted me :P

• Like 1