Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
imvikky

Sch S379 Muzik Dialer

I will require help of all the programmers on this forum. I bought Samsung SCH S379 Muzik phone to be used with my Palm TX Handheld. Earlier I was using My GSM Sony Erricsson phone for this purpose the phone would work seamlessly with my handheld without installing any drivers on the handheld I would just click on the phone no on the handheld and the phone would dial the number for me I was using generic phone driver for the purpose.

Before purchasing this handset I spoke to the store and they said that this phone can be used as a bluetooth wireless modem with any computer. This encouraged me to think may be I can use this phone with my handheld as well. Now on bluetooth scan my Handheld detects this phone however I am not able to dial or send sms using the phone. I think some problem with the initialization.

The good part is the same handheld can dial a dial up connection using the phones modem to connect to reliance internet and I can use the bluetooth wireless modem for browsing internet on the move.

On my handheld custom connection to a phone I saw init string as E0V1+CMEE=1;+CMGF=0

Can I create a custom connection to interact with the dialer of this phone. I am sure if there is a way to dial to isp there should be a way to dial to any one else....... :confuse:

If you want I can send screen shots of the settings...