Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
savramesh

Doubt On Human Evolution

Please briefly explain me how humans, other living things and earth formed as per

1. Bible

2. Kuran

3. Bagavathgeetha

and finally Scientific explanation..

If somebody could really answer your question, then look no further..... you have found GOD...

I really do not want to comment on what our scriptures say... but scientifically there may be 2 main theories....

1st is Darwin's Theory of Evolution, where everything gradually evolved due to mutation of one type or other and we are all at different stages of mutations... i.e. we are all MUTANTS... BTW according to him and many researchers the first living cell was formed by certain amino acids (chemicals) reacting to each other under some perfect set of circumstances (hetherto any human has been unable to replicate those conditions) to form a living cell..

2nd Theory is of Chaos or Randomness.... meaning that everything you see, really has no meaning or purpose. Its just a matter of chance that there is life (maybe extra-terrestial coming from some unknown planet on some asteroid). Basically meaning, we all are flukes...

Generations have been lost and mesmerised to find the answer to your question...

Its so simple.

If u follow BIBLE, its GOD.

If u follow QURAN, its ALLAH.

If u follow BHAGBAT GEETA, its NARAYAN.

And if u follow SCIENCE, its DARWIN'S THEORY OF EVOLUTION.

In general, it depends upon u, but the most imporatnat thing is to love & care for each other.

• Like 1

In general, it depends upon u, but the most imporatnat thing is to love & care for each other.

Well Said :thumb:

Edited by saurabh159

@savramesh

lol ,check my signature , u will get what u looking for . :GirandoOjos:

well

the darwins theory of evolution is nothing but mere hypothesis , it lacks serious scientific and logical explainations to conclude human evolution

there is a body which regulates and authenticates all these studies related to evolution ( sorry i forgot the name, its located in france , even according to them there is no conclusive evidence of human evolution , everything is just a hypothesis not a fact .

i have studied darwinism and neo darwinism and all his hypothesis are mere BS .all the principles of natural selection doesnt make any sense .

so bottomline is till today no one has a satisfactory answer to human evolution

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

- Steven Weinberg -

Science & Technology has developed so much only in the last century.

Mostly people are blindly accepting, believing & following whatever has been told in the scriptures. No body questions their validity.

Here are some documentaries from BBC available at mvgroup.org, which are great eye openers, mostly prepared and presented by renowned scientists.

http://forums.mvgroup.org/index.php?showtopic=30037

http://forums.mvgroup.org/index.php?showtopic=29522

Mostly people are blindly accepting, believing & following whatever has been told in the scriptures

U said exactly what i think.. I have my own scientific questions on what religious people believe.. Thanks for the mvgroup links, will read now..

lol ,check my signature , u will get what u looking for . :GirandoOjos:

HiHi yes.. true...

Yes i agree that, but my question is what God/Allah/Narayan is saying about earth and human formation ??

Generations have been lost and mesmerised to find the answer to your question...

Will try do some research with the available information and keep you all posted..

regarding religion

someone who had similar question became to be later known as swami vivekananda..and the question was answered to his satisfaction by ramakrishna paramahamsa

Yes i agree that, but my question is what God/Allah/Narayan is saying about earth and human formation ??

After all these years of watching mess in this world on name of religion and color of people it makes me sick and i always think, Duniya banane wale kya tere mann me samaee, Tu ne kahe ko duniya banaee....

Recently was sms chatting with someone very respective told me he is Atheist, as he believes in Humanity first and than in creator...

as i am convinced with humanity factor, as it will give as peace, help, and love for each other...

If still u want i will tell u what i am thought about Allah and why are we created...

We are all Farishtey (Angels) and we always exist before this world created and will exist once this world ends (Qayamat {Dooms Day})

world is our test, if we pass we will go to paradise forever and if fails will be thrown to hell.... so as this is our test we cant have alcohol, cant keep more thn one female partner other thn legal marriage.. and have lots of restrictions...

GOD in Christians and Allah in Islam is same.... only difference is Christians believes Jesus is son of god.... and Muslims believes there is no god but allah, and he is not son of anyone and he don't have any children....

Now what we believe is QURAN is holy book of Allah, Its direct words from Allah to human kind.... and there will be no holy book coming after this from allah.....

in quran its given world is created by allah and sun, moon, galaxy, everything is created for planned world, and first couple as most of the religion believes in is Adam and eve...

and we all are their children...

i think Islam is only religion which believes in reincarnation after death for final results of our deeds in world and will be sent in paradise or hell accordingly forever...

Note - This is very brief explanation... and i request all of u to read it for knowledge only what different religions believes in...

I am always lil exited to know about Maa Kali the one Bengali's believes in... as i know and read lil Vedas, Ramayana, Bible, and saw Mahabharat and all... but never come across anything of Maa kali... anyone??

Have an open mind, dare to challenge these stories(doctrines) passed on by our ancestors and look for scientific answers.

Thought I am atheist, I don't say religion has no value. Its our interpretation which makes religion bad. Ideally religion is created to guide man kind to lead a life which makes this world good place to stay. Religion had no role in moral policing. It is suppose to be moral guide.

But humans, who want power and wants to fulfill their personal greed and need make religion much smaller than what it should be.

Science is part of religion. As religion never says to believe in what is said without question. Differentiating between science and religion means underestimating importance of faith (faith in every thing around). Faith is something deeper than we know perhaps - if we do not have faith in medicine or food it will not work the way it should. Faith is our own suggestions to our own brain.

With respect to all religions across the world - I have a belief that Hinduism is perhaps most open minded religion - in vedik form - not current. Perhaps it is the only religion on this earth which allows follower to question existence of god. Atheism too is part of Hinduism, That is the reason CHARWAK (AETHIST, about 600 BC - time which according to many other religion do not exist) is called RUSHI Read here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C4%81rv%C4%81ka or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism_in_Hinduism (There is lot to read about him in Indian languages - but unfortunately very rarely available)

• Like 1

well i myself m a very religious person , but the problem is most people dont have any idea what knowledge lies in their religious scriptures .

i myself like to correlate the things i have studied in science with knowledge my religion offers

people just have half baked knowledge and then they start preaching wrong things and the actual bliss of religion turns into a dogma

all religions are open minded , all wrong doings in any religions has been brought by people who had greed for power and money , historians as well as scholars percieve a religion based on the actions of people followng it ,which is wrong coz people amend religion rules as per their will

from what i have studied in my religion there is explanation of everything from universe to human beigns , from medical sceince to algebra and mathematics . and i m sure in other religiuos scriptures also there must be all these things, in veds and in bible

and these explantions are not dogmas but hardcore facts which can be proved even scientifically . the problem is no one wnats to see these things .

well my religion ( islam) condems darwins theory of evolution , which as of today is condemed by many reaserchers as well

there can never be scientific answers for everything becoz science is a relative way by which we explain and understand nature ., and we havent created nature so how can we explain everything !!!.

No one is born with a religion, with culture it is intertwined during brought up. That's main reason most are not able to think beyond it (almost we become slaves of our own faith).

More eyeopeners:

http://www.richarddawkins.net/

http://www.rationalistinternational.net/

Its so simple.

And if u follow SCIENCE, its DARWIN'S THEORY OF EVOLUTION.

Thought I am atheist, I don't say religion has no value. Its our interpretation which makes religion bad. Ideally religion is created to guide man kind to lead a life which makes this world good place to stay. Religion had no role in moral policing. It is suppose to be moral guide.

But humans, who want power and wants to fulfill their personal greed and need make religion much smaller than what it should be.

Science is part of religion. As religion never says to believe in what is said without question. Differentiating between science and religion means underestimating importance of faith (faith in every thing around). Faith is something deeper than we know perhaps - if we do not have faith in medicine or food it will not work the way it should. Faith is our own suggestions to our own brain.

With respect to all religions across the world - I have a belief that Hinduism is perhaps most open minded religion - in vedik form - not current. Perhaps it is the only religion on this earth which allows follower to question existence of god. Atheism too is part of Hinduism, That is the reason CHARWAK (AETHIST, about 600 BC - time which according to many other religion do not exist) is called RUSHI Read here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C4%81rv%C4%81ka or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism_in_Hinduism (There is lot to read about him in Indian languages - but unfortunately very rarely available)

Dear Asit and Kalpak....

Well said....Repped you both.... !