Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Utsav

Amity: The Friendship Section

For over the months, I have seen people looking for assistance from RIMWeb members on various topics. I have noticed that there are some topics/issues, which can not be resolved without physical presence of members.

So, I wish, we can create a group of interested RIMWeb members in various cities who may contact with each other for technical reasons. This thread is going to help members to find local RIMWeb members residing i their home town/city and seek/provide help as and when needed.

As I am from Kolkata, anyone intrerested to get in touch with me for help on any topic may contact me if he is residing in Kolkata. I'll be glad to help a member from my home city <_<

Please come and join this thread of this wonderful forum with Amity in mind. Best of luck.

Edited by turbasu

I am from Trivandrum.

I live close to Ashok J.P, but i have never met him :)

My house is some kilometers away from Arun's place also.

Who else do I need? :)

Me from chennai dudes.............. :)

Hai friends,

I am from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.... any one around me please feel free to contact me at any time... just leave me a message.. we can exchange our knowledge :help:

Bye,

T9En

Me from Pune, some1 near me??

I stay at Mumbai. I've met Static & Pretender in person. Gr8 guys wid tonnes of knowledge on tech stuff.

PM me if any1 in mumbai needs help. We'l try n meet up if necessary.

Well, maybe in some time, we'd have RIMweb.com CHAPTERs in different Cities and organise Events in our own cities! :grin::unsure:

I am from Nagpur Hi

I'm from Coimbatore, Any help regarding RiM contact me...

HI peeps

I am from Hoshiarpur in punjab.....

Haven't seen many peeps in from punjab here though..

we'd have RIMweb.com CHAPTERs in different Cities and organise Events in our own cities! :(:quest:

15574[/snapback]

nice idea.. i stay at Noida , Uttar Pradesh// :unsure:

Hi All!

Thanks for participating in this thread with such an enthusiasm. Just to make it better, I have a suggestion to you all. Please edit your messages and add something more about you, like qualification, hobbies, profession or whatever you may wish to disclose.

Thanks.

Right, it already exists.

Ya, But if someone likes to view the features of his would be friend then he has to move there. Some people like me has never introduced in that section as I don't like to be called a baby (read :o newbie). Then why not make things easier?

Edited by turbasu

Hi all,

It was nice seeing such a gr8 forum online in web.I wish that this forum continues its way of flying with colorfuls fun & Brains.

1 fine day , I thought that it would be better if i can get in touch with pplz in rimWeb personally near my place. by the way. i am a guy doing my comp Sci Engg 3rd yr in a reputed college in Chennai. I wish , i get many PM's as reply in this,so that v can Exchange many ideas not only with the Mobile stuffs but many other too...

PlZ do reply me.....

Thx, Sincerely hoping to get many rimWEB friends, HATSOFF to RIMweb

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Hey lemme put in mine

Mez Ashokjp from Trivandrum, Kerala..

I stay at Mumbai. I've met Static & Pretender in person. Gr8 guys wid tonnes of knowledge on tech stuff.

PM me if any1 in mumbai needs help. We'l try n meet up if necessary.

Well, maybe in some time, we'd have RIMweb.com CHAPTERs in different Cities and organise Events in our own cities! :):)

15574[/snapback]

Chirag, Did you stay / do you still stay at Ghatkopar in Mumbai?

Chirag, Did you stay / do you still stay at Ghatkopar in Mumbai?

17034[/snapback]

well, that might be a Clone of mine! :P I stay at Wadala, dude! For more abt Wadala, check out VOWmumbai ! Pretender, Stop laughing now! ;)

Where do u put up, nagpai?

Jayant! Can u pls trim down ur sign pic? It is ruining the page & post layout in its current size :clap: