Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
savramesh

A Strange Problem With Nokia 1203

I am having a Nokia 1203 handset with tata docomo sim. My phone was working properly till last Saturday.

Last Sunday i went to Kerala romaing where my tata docomo was connected to IDEA in some locations. From there the problem started.

My phone frequently restarts when it is idle. i have activated PIN code request. So i will know when ever the phone restarts automatically. i returned home with the problem. yesterday alone it restarted 8 times @ home.

When i used Aircel sim, it never restarted, then i put tata docomo again, the problem came back. today afternoon i put Reliance Gsm it never restarted, afterwards in the evening i put docomo sim again and so far it didnt restart.

Is it because of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz networks ??

ramesh

why dont u try with another docomo sim..rgsm is in 1800 mhz just as docomo ..i think

Edited by ravi_patent

^^^

And i think Aircel and Idea are 900 MHz.. So after using 900 and if i come back to 1800 mhz the problem comes. Anyways since yesterday evening the problem is missing.. lets see..

dear the problem wil be bcoz of sim.. tata docomo is a 64k sim (as i know) and 1203 1202, 1108 and earlier models dosnt support 64k sim

try sim in sum upper model mobile handsets it will defenitly work fine.

^^^

Dear docomo sim was working in this model perfectly since its launch, problem was there only for the last 3 days after my roaming in idea network. but from yesterday evening its working fine till now..

ok. i too faced same type of problem, 4 years bak when i tried 32k vodafone(hutch) sim in my samsung r220 handset, it automatically keep getting restarted.

when i visited hutch store, they said sum handset dosnt supports 32k sim at that time, when i canged my handset my problem was resolved

now you are not getting problem then its well for u, but it might be dus to sim, handset & network compatability

I too have a 1203.. have noticed this happen when the sent items gets full...

since July 15, the problem never came again and phone is working fine..