Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
foofly

Aaj Tak News Mms Subscription

Reliance and indias no.1 news channel aajtak tied up to provide news to high end reliance customers. its a subscription based service after subscribing it customers recieve atleast two mms in a day having news video clips but here i think only two mms is not enough the numbers of mms should be 4 or five and if any breaking news comes reliance have to react on it and send mms regarding such news to make this service really usefull. many days i've not recieved any mms news and some times the number of mms remain 1. so i think its not be usefull at this time due to the lake of mms enabled handsets and statuse of gsm mms recieving is damn severe the aajtak news on rworld was really good service reliance dont want rworld get used by common man so wake up reliance and start such type of streaming by real media streaming protocol made free of network usage charge

its possible and if reliance launch handsets with bundled mobile tv rtsp:// it will be a good addition

Edited by foofly

:previous:

what is the subscription charges for this mms news ??

:previous:

what is the subscription charges for this mms news ??

aaj tak MMS news :Decepcionado: subscription charges Rs. 30 per month :Decepcionado::previous: