Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
newreliance_user

Std Calling Card Available On Gsm?

Hello all,

I am a new user of reliance and have just bought a new RGSM sim. From somewhere i came to know that a STD calling card worth around Rs. 650 is available in reliance with which i can call free R2R at night for 2 months. Is that true? Does that calling card works on prepaid GSM too?

Please give me full details about this calling card, its validity and its availability in Bangalore.

Hello all,

I am a new user of reliance and have just bought a new RGSM sim. From somewhere i came to know that a STD calling card worth around Rs. 650 is available in reliance with which i can call free R2R at night for 2 months. Is that true? Does that calling card works on prepaid GSM too?

Please give me full details about this calling card, its validity and its availability in Bangalore.

Hi Gaurav,

STD Calling card Rs.650/- is available in Bangalore also. But to use that card don't forget to do as below

Append *375 + STD Code + Number . Suppose you want to call mobile number 9433117798 then you have to dial *37509433117798. If you forget to do the mentioned process then money will be deducted form your main account at a rate Rs.1.50/min. There is a concept of two account system in RGSM one is main account another is STD account when u dial *3750 then money will go from STD account. Keep it in mind R2R free only from 11pm to 6am time duration beyond that time STD call charges will be Rs.0.75/min to any STD mobile/landline for 650 STD calling card.

Regards,

Abhrodeep

Thanks for the info..

But can that calling card be used with prepaid RGSM..

Also what is the validity period of that calling card..

STD Calling card 650 is available for RGSM only,I don't know whether the same is available in RCDMA or not. But R-R free call is applicable for Reliance network only, it may be RGSM to RCDMA,RGSM to RGSM and RGSM to RLandline any where in India. STD Calling card 650 is valid for 2months and having talktime Rs.589.49/- (for 2months).

Regards,

Abhrodeep

Thanks for the info..

STD Calling card 650 is available for RGSM only,I don't know whether the same is available in RCDMA or not. But R-R free call is applicable for Reliance network only, it may be RGSM to RCDMA,RGSM to RGSM and RGSM to RLandline any where in India. STD Calling card 650 is valid for 2months and having talktime Rs.589.49/- (for 2months).

Regards,

Abhrodeep

Thank u very much sir for all that information. So now i've just to buy RGSM sim and use the STD calling card. This is a very good option for those who want R2R free,

in the night time, at least. Its quite surprising that people don't know much about it despite of all its positive things. I mean, providing free unlimited STD in the night time along with the talking time of about Rs. 600/- for Rs 650/- and that too for 2 months !!

Its amazing..

Then why don't people go for it ??

Thanks for the info..

Regards,

Abhrodeep

Thank u very much sir for all that information. So now i've just to buy RGSM sim and use the STD calling card. This is a very good option for those who want R2R free,

in the night time, at least. Its quite surprising that people don't know much about it despite of all its positive things. I mean, providing free unlimited STD in the night time along with the talking time of about Rs. 600/- for Rs 650/- and that too for 2 months !!

Its amazing..

Then why don't people go for it ??

People don't go for it because people want hassle free life. Some drawback of STD calling card :

1) Appending *3750 every time while calling STD number is irritating. Suppose you have 100 STD number in ur phonebook then u hav to append *3750 100 times for one time call to the 100 numbers. That is no doubt an awesome job.

2) You can not use STD balance Rs.590.89/- for making local calls that means u hav to invest separately for making Local calls with in tat 2months validity period. That is an wonderful business tactics made by RCOM.

3) Previuosly while people tried to call at night from 11pm to 6am they used to face the problem "All routes are busy please dial after some time" . Thankfully Tata-Docomo came into the market and the above mentioned problem got resolved over night "chutiki se" to retain back 650 customers.

4) Reliance also didn't think that Tata-Docomo can give 1p/1s this kind of unbelievable offer. From June,2010 Etilasat Telecom DB (one UAE based telecom giant) is entering into the Indian market using Reliance Tower in share. GOD knows what offer they will give.

So reasons are clear to you I hope.

Regards,

Abhrodeep