Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iammanuarora

Rgsm Tariffs Are Increasing Day By Day

when RGSM was launched,they were giving 50 STD mins on 35 etop.... increased to 40 in may.... now i got sms that validity of 40 etop which gives 50 mins STD is valid for 15 days only instead of 30 earlier.... WTF????

:previous:

You see, they need a lot of money now to fully and furether develop GSM and also for 3G, so why not join the loot (like what the top 3 are doing in GSM - Airtel, Voda and Idea) Make merry while the sun shines...

seriously, m having idea gang number old one(3 yrs old)... n m using RGSM as secondary number... now i m not seeing any benefit of having reliance gsm sim... now m planning to throw sim as soon as ma balance finishes...

seriously, m having idea gang number old one(3 yrs old)... n m using RGSM as secondary number... now i m not seeing any benefit of having reliance gsm sim... now m planning to throw sim as soon as ma balance finishes...

Have patience. Telecom operators also have to survive with profit growth. From next month onwards Idea is slashing STD call rate to 50p/min as far the plan I came to know but with how much bonus pack that is not clear till now.

Have patience. Telecom operators also have to survive with profit growth. From next month onwards Idea is slashing STD call rate to 50p/min as far the plan I came to know but with how much bonus pack that is not clear till now.

which circle??

which circle??

I know the information about Bangalore. May be available to the other circles once it is rolled out.

Regards,

Abhrodeep