Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ynsingh05

Prepaid Data Recharge Voucher

Dear friends,

Reliance Netconnect website mentioned Netconnect prepaid data vouchers. From where, one can get them. I have checked with vendors, they are not available. Will e-recharge with same value, act as Netconnect prepaid data voucher? I have tried recharging with Rs.404, but I got Rs.40 as talk time and nothing like Netconnect minutes. Reliance website is silent on this. The customer_care email id give some nonsense reply to my querry.

ynsingh

If u have DATA_PROFILE then only those voucher works,

I mean if u activate ur GSK with netconnect data card.

I'm not clear yet......Will e-recharge with same value, act as Netconnect prepaid data voucher?......or there is any other voucher available?

I use my Relianc LG RD6130 for using netconnect. I have been using it for data connectivity as well as voice calls since long. This time, after seeing the netconnect vouchers on site, I tried it. The result of that I shared with all of you.

Usually operators ensure that with one e-recharge voucher, only one kind of recharge can be done. But it seems Reliance has two different vouchers with value Rs.404.00. One is for one year validity with Rs.40 talktime and it is not announced on the website. The other is Reliance Netconnect prepaid data voucher.

Another observation, I can see my balance on Netconnect site http://www.rcom.co.in/Communications/rcom/RNetconnect/ecare_balance.htm. It shows core account balance as exactly half of the my main balance in MB, and Nil netconnect balance.

ynsingh

Another observation, I can see my balance on Netconnect site http://www.rcom.co.in/Communications/rcom/RNetconnect/ecare_balance.htm. It shows core account balance as exactly half of the my main balance in MB, and Nil netconnect balance.

what core balance?

what is MB

what is netconnect bal?

if u r using ur mobile for voice, then ur profile is voice so ca't get benifit of 404 data voucher.

Is there any online recharge option available for 'Prepaid Netconnect Broadband" ?

I just called reliance customer care and asked about internet using on my mobile. She said there is 111 recharge for 5 hours. I replied "I have recharged it but entered as talk time not as netconnect balance. Then she said that sometimes there will be a different format for e-rechrging not as usual e-recharge. Retailer has to confirm it with their customer care. Any idea about this?