Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
savramesh

Icici Imobile On Cdma Network – A First In India

ICICI Bank is proud to present iMobile on CDMA network – a first in India.

We are launching this BREW version of iMobile specifically for our customers using CDMA handsets*. If you are registered for ICICI Bank's mobile banking services and use CDMA phones*, you can now use iMobile**, our complete mobile banking suite.

iMobile** allows you to pay your bills, check your account balance, transfer money, recharge your pre-paid mobile and carry out many more transactions.

Now you can bank anytime, anywhere**.

*Currently available on the Tata Indicom network for select handsets.

**Service provider charges may apply. ICICI Bank Terms and Conditions for mobile banking services apply.

More Information here

:previous:

Hope Reliance will also do it soon.. Long time i am waiting to use this application on my 6265 Reliance..

Edited by savramesh

:previous:

ohh thats great.. Thanks..

i cant download from rworld as i have not subscribed to data package.. any other way to use the application in my nokia 6265 ?

i am able to download the application from rworld, but could not activate, it says network error..

i have not subscribed to any data packs.. :(

can anyone attach the java application file here... unable to download it...

I am able to install & use the application. working nicely. Downloads may not work.

The easy steps are given below

01. You should have registered for mobile banking (for the same mobile number). (I had done it long back for sms alerts)

02. SMS "iMobile" to 5676766

03. You will get the download link through SMS.(Link will work only once, you can't download again & again from the same link)

04. Install the application & wait for another SMS from bank for activation code.

05. Once you get the activation code activate the software

06. When asked for PIN enter any 4 digit PIN number (please don't share it with any one)

07. It will ask for grid verification from debit card, do that

you are done.

PS. Though the application is nice & easy to use, but appear to be too risky. If you loose your mobile.. you may have to inform ICICI bank for deactivation.(Your mobile is now like you debit or ATM card) It doesn't have any security feature except the pin entered by you. So please think over before using it. A safer way is to use browser like skyfire or operamini with normal internet banking. In that case you can deactivate the application from main menu.

anil

Edited by Anil_S

03. You will get the download link through SMS.(Link will work only once, you can't download again & again from the same link)

04. Install the application & wait for another SMS from bank for activation code.

i hope this steps are applicable only for a GSM mobile and not for a cdma handset..

i hope this steps are applicable only for a GSM mobile and not for a cdma handset..

I am on Mogul....... CDMA Reliance :Contento:

Edited by Anil_S

SMS "iMobile" to 5676766 not working for my cdma (nokia 2865)

SMS "iMobile" to 5676766 not working for my cdma (nokia 2865)

In that case call them up and ask for the link, they will send the sms. In case of change of handset also, you need to call them up and request for the link & deactivation of Imobile on old handset. I don't know if your handset will support Imobile.

anil

Edited by Anil_S