Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Utsav

Customercare@ *333 (customised For You)

What do you think of RIM/FWP/FWT Customer Care?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of RIM/FWP/FWT Customer Care?

• Wonderful! I really appreciate the assistance CC guys offer.
    • Good. Lack of communicability but better than many others.
    • Not at all good. RIL needs to improve service immediately!!
    • Bad. Confusing, improfessional & sometimes no care at all!
    • Worst! Customised ERRoreneous' sCare, Don't have words!

Please Post your experiences of Customer Care Here. Good or bad... doesn't matter.

The grace period for my First Recharge voucher became over today.

The time I've been shifted to prepaid, my RIM was loaded with a Prepaid. After that, I was expecting to have free :clap: incoming for Six Months as per Prepaid norms valid then. But, as expected from F***ing :( RIL, they broke their promise and shifted to the claim that Free incoming for Six months will be available to the Direct New Prepaid customers only :confuse:

Anyway, this was the first Prepaid I have loaded with 325/- bucks from my pocket. But, as the validity went over today, I wished I should inquire RIL about the validity & grace period fro the Recharge coupons launched by RIL for RIM. But, RIL exceeded my expectation by announcing that Customer Care is temporarily out of Service :ph34r:

Not only that, dedicated numbers for RIM Prepaid like *367 (for Balance Enquiry) & *340 (for Recharge) were inaccessible too

So...? How should one recharge :quest:

Since last two-three months .. *333 works fine here in GUJARAT. they almost available any time... within some sec of waiting some one ready to talk to you.

turbasu.. six month incomming free is only limited time offer. what u r asking is they never even told.

I have seen CC going out of service for an hour or half. But most of the time it is fast.

turbasu.. six month incomming free is only limited time offer. what u r asking is they never even told.

15660[/snapback]

I've converted to Prepaid just when that Limited Time Offer being offered by RIL. WW people have assured me that I'll be getting all the features/offers that were going with RIM Prepaid then. I've been told that I need not to Recharge till the End of December (180 days after my outgoing is barred) to receive calls only. It was authenticated by CC people at *333 even!

all of u prepaid guys look for the option of changing to GSM. GSM is the best & now the rates are same too. :D

Folks, Better do a comparision with other operators on rates and validity period.

I have checked other GSM services operators website, Reliance is the only operator in prepaid segment to provide 30+15=45 days incoming for 330 RCV.

To recharge dial *368 and follow the prompts.

My experience regarding to 333 is that they stick to what is authorized. For example, when it was announced in the RIMWEB forum that 93 was going to be introduced, I called them up (and call them occasionally too) and they only state the areas that have come under the 93 scheme. They are not prepared to divulge which areas are going to come under the scheme next. I tried with all languages (kannada, hindi, and english) all with the same result) "when we have the information, sir, we will let you know through relevent media channels."

all of u prepaid guys look for the option of changing to GSM. GSM is the best & now the rates are same too. :D

15701[/snapback]

GSM ops certainly seem to be giving a much better deal ...what with 30p SMSes and now even low calling rates! Not to mention other major advantages like own handset, etc, etc... At this moment, RIM just dosent seem attractive enuf. Only good thing is I'm happy with the coverage in Poona, and no network congestion.

I have checked other GSM services operators website, Reliance is the only operator in prepaid segment to provide 30+15=45 days incoming for 330 RCV.

Thats not right ...at least BSNL gives the same validity period ...and MUCH lower call and SMS rates. Not too sure about other operators, so won't comment. Besides Reliance is itself proving that it can't be trusted too much with anything ...something being offered right now wont be tommorrow ...and you'll be left holding a useless handset, if you want to opt out.

15660[/snapback]

I've converted to Prepaid just when that Limited Time Offer being offered by RIL. WW people have assured me that I'll be getting all the features/offers that were going with RIM Prepaid then. I've been told that I need not to Recharge till the End of December (180 days after my outgoing is barred) to receive calls only. It was authenticated by CC people at *333 even!

15691[/snapback]

WW guys are confusing... always better to check on web site. and that promotion offer is only valid for free RCs comes with phone. if u recharge with other RC then offer will become discontinued... even for Direct New customers also.

WW guys are confusing... always better to check on web site. and that promotion offer is only valid for free RCs comes with phone. if u recharge with other RC then offer will become discontinued... even for Direct New customers also.

You think that the web site answers all these problems? Its not even updated often enuf! Besides I was told by helpdesk that 6 months incoming has been withdrawn with retrospective effect ...even if I dont recharge the original voucher which is loaded when you had converted, I would get only 1 month incoming!!!

Main problem is that there just enuf transperancy. And I dont think its jsut with Reliance ...other operators also leave a lot to be desired...

I've just talked to 3 RIM CC people right now on the validity and specially the period of Incoming for Recharge coupons worth Rs.165/- and Rs.199/-

:grin: First one was a guy whom I got after selecting English IVRS. He said No Balance No I/C for Recharge coupons worth Rs.165/- and Rs.199/-

B) Second one was a girl whom I got through Hindi IVRS. She said I/C will be allowed till Validity and Balance has it's restriction on O/G and it has nothing to do with I/C.

:P Third guy was from Bengali IVRS and was in favour of No Balance No I/C. I gave him the feedback of my previous two calls, He put me on hold, then again replied that there is No I/C for zero Balance for Recharge coupons worth Rs.165/- and Rs.199/-

i highly doubt he will be checking that email

they are usually too busy to review rants...

Customer Care s**ks big time. They rarely have information available. If they do have information available it differs from person-to-person. Call the first guy @ CC and he will tell you one thing .... call again - a diff guy will tell you a diff thing. This has happened to me on more than one occasion. And now I can't dial *333 either!!!!

Of course the same can be said about Web world CC. I had to sit with the web world guys in Calcutta and explain the b/w to colour handset conversion scheme - from their own chart! the entire process took over 2 hours! After which I managed to walk out with a Samsung 563 phone!

Because of their confusing policies --- they have managed to confuse themselves over and over again!

What kind of training do they get anyways! Thank God for their website! Its the only place where you'll get some of the information you need!

*333 is a big farce. full of contradictions and confusions. one can never take them on face value.

real problem lies somewhere else. as a default most of reliance plans, schemes, offers are non-transparent. many hidden thing between lines which gives ample scope for multiple interpretaitons. so the guys at .333, RWW and CC Executives say differently for the same matter.

my view is that this is being done deliberately. or else why no steps to improve things?

i have stopped calling *333 long back. i have no time and patience to call, wait for 5-6 minites to get connected to Executive, prove that i am genuine (bull****) person, explain again and again..to be told that they would look in to it...

RWW is much better in that respect, i guess. these days they rarely respond to emails, even if sent to Chairman's office.

Rww persons are also pathetic but the advantage is that u talk to a person on his face and can shout or abuse the person directly and if he contradicts then u can catch him next time but at *333 every time a different person picks up the call and u have to explain everything just to get the standard answer WE R LOOKING IN THE PROBLEM AND IT WILL BE SOLVED IN 24 HRS

I believe there is serious prob with the info on the services provided to the CC/WW ppl by RIL. Who else but the customers like us can understand this pain :clap: Pity RIL employees!!!

i always prefer to discuss problems with the ww head. he is really a very helful guy. others are just to wastage of time.

*333 is wastage of time. if you are free and hv got nothing to do test your handset by *333.

further in *333 cc in english section are little better than others.

I WAS LOOKING FOR NEW CAMERA PHONE FOR UPGRATION FROM 4TH NOV.BUT I WAS SURPRISED AFTER VISITING FARIDABAD WW THAT IT WAS OUT OF STOCK.When I asked when should i get handset then they donot have any answer.Same exp i recd from New friends colony WW. When ever i call CC tehy replied that we have enough stock and suggesting me please visit WW. I again visited WW in faridabad then i got very rude answer from them that sir , You should be thankful to reliance that we are saving your money. I written to chairman office but honestly most of time without any response.But i keep writing daily and now yesterday I got LG RD6000.I think Relaince should train their WW staff and CC officer. Most of them not only stupid and also not senstive toward customer.They think customers are idiot and they are boss.In fect most of time subscriber knows more then them regarding company policies and offers. :(

its not only with reliance - it's very common in India. people who are meant to serve you actually behave like your boss ... its sad but true. what you said is absolutely true - people at the WW's and especially the CC are not upto the mark.

Reliance has a funny customer care. a few days ago i told them that i am able to see my bill on website but unable to see same on Rworld.

the guy asked me r u a prepaid or postpaid customer.

Customer care is not part of Reliance INfocomm. It's an another company "RELIANCE INFOSTREAMS Pvt Ltd".

I WAS LOOKING FOR NEW CAMERA PHONE FOR UPGRATION FROM 4TH NOV.BUT I WAS SURPRISED AFTER VISITING FARIDABAD WW THAT IT WAS OUT OF STOCK.When I asked when should i get handset then they donot have any answer.Same exp i recd from New friends colony WW. When ever i call CC tehy replied that we have enough stock and suggesting me please visit WW. I again visited WW in faridabad then i got very rude answer from them that sir , You should be thankful to reliance that we are saving your money. I written to chairman office but honestly most of time without any response.But i keep writing daily and now yesterday I got LG RD6000.I think Relaince should train their WW staff and CC officer. Most of them not only stupid and also not senstive toward customer.They think customers are idiot and they are boss.In fect most of time subscriber knows more then them regarding company policies and offers. :(

21016[/snapback]

Did the WW guy actually went on record to say like that??? I think you should have taken his pants off right there!!! How can they talk somehting like this to customers??? All the WW have a customer compalint book. You should have registered a complaint in that against the way you have been treated by them. Seriously man....

hey ppl,

almost every one has cum 2 a single conclusion that both ww and cc of ril totally sux. i wanted 2 upgrade my handset to a colour 1 wid cam for a long timebut 2 my amazement the phones were not available all over delhi.i cantacted the cc regarding dis n they had only 1 ans. "sir we have no info. regarding the stock" . thats when lg 6000 launched but 2 my info. it was only available for prepaid users.

then while goin through the rim website i came across this coulomn in "contact us"- write to the chairman.

i thought it wasn't of any use but i still wrote my problem.

to my amazement a representative called within 15 mins after i clicked send n enquired abt my problem. after 4 hrs i recieved a call from her a gain n she gave me the add. of new freinds col. n asked me 2 meet a particular person.

thats when i got my lg rd 6000. despite of fact that it was only available for prepaid every where else.n now i think of the time when v hav to wait for 20 mins for talking to a customer representative at cc.