Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Genius

My Health Tips

Hello Guys,

Since last one and half year i have been transforming my self for good, i had been FAT for as long as i remember and one fine day i got tired of it as it started to affect me (i had knee problem, elevated sugar and blood pressure and so on....

i started my journey towards fitness and now i have lost 19 KG of Pure FAT have regained my strength @ 36(age) i feel there are many other like me who would want to know/share knowledge.

Last week i won competition on Squats (71 number in one minute) before that i scored gold plus in 51 day program (international) it makes me feel great.

being a Doctor(MD)I studied lot of Diets, Exercises, fitness programs, Nutrition guidelines that work

I wanna share my experience and knowledge when i have my time...

If you have any queries i shall be happy to answer them....

@ Admin if this works please pin it ... thanks

I realized later i started this topic in my 100th post - thanks RIMweb

List of Q n A

i would like to know the best way to reduce abdomen fat.

what are things i should train to be fit

I am skiny do i need Gum - hell yes

Stretching is this an lizard

Belt n oil n pills - work?

Something about shakes

i had long term illness - here is your inspiration

I wanna start ex'cise - look here

Sprouts

My weight loss Guide

But i cant KFC, non-veg food.. and Macdonalds... ya i can compromise cheese

Weight loss Experience

Fast / slow fat loss

Buying a Treadmill - guide

EDIT:

With Kamal going to start for Gym with family i have dug this out again.....

Edited by Genius
  • Like 3

:previous:

hi. another good start in rimweb..

i would like to know the best way to reduce abdomen fat..

:previous:

i would like to know the best way to reduce abdomen fat..

Okay, we're going to say this one last time:

Body distributes fat through out so u just cant take it out from abdomen (without surgery) it will go off as it was deposited Abdominal is worst kind of obesity

If body fat level is high, you aren't going to have visible abs, no matter how much you train them. To get 6/8 pack your body fat %age should be less than 15 models with abs have 10, below 8 and u will damage your organs

Can't see your abs? Fix your diet.

But there's a caveat. Just because you can't currently see your abs doesn't mean you shouldn't train them. After all, you hopefully plan on seeing them one day, right? And skipping any muscle group, especially those that involve the very core of your body, is a recipe for poor performance and future injury.

How to restore:

Check your diet

Do lot of cardio (that keeps your heart rate up for 20 min continuously) min 30 min a day 5 days a week

lift weight (this increases your white muscle fiber) so u spend more energy) 2 - 3 days

do big compound exercises like deadlifts, squats, and pull-ups bring the various ab muscles into play. That's cool, you should definitely be doing those.

But that doesn't mean you should skip doing effective, direct abdominal exercises. The men and women with the most admirable physiques sure don't. Neither should you.

ask me again when you have walked 4Km daily covering in 25 min or less for 4 days

Edited by Genius
  • Like 1

I am also fat at the age of just 25... I think ill also have to lose weight... I swim nearly 500 mtrs daily, but i think tht is not helping me in any way to reduce my tummy.. I also have fats in my upper body... I would love to wear T-shirts, but feel somewhat awkward... I think of going to the gym, but the very thought of it and irregularity turns me off....

fat at the age of just 25... I think to lose weight... I swim 500 mtrs daily,not helping me in any way to reduce my tummy..feel somewhat awkward... I think of going to the gym, but the very thought of it and irregularity turns me off....

Weight is commonest problem for most of people WHO has declared that India will be world capital for diabetics (sugar) by 2025.....

there are 3 key for Fitness..

1. Cardiovascular fitness
  2. Strength Training
  3. Flexibility

you have to apply all along with proper diet in one to go for permanent weight loss...

body looses fat when your caloric requirement increases your intake and body has no option other than to burn stored fat...

500 M daily swim is not very good ---- the main thing is in how much time u complete it ie how much u increase ur heart rate (high enough to burn)

if you are ready to go to gym and exercise i shall send you routines let me know.... and gym u have to go 2-3 times in week

let me share my experience and knowledge as well

i m a total health and fitness freak

at one stage in my life i had got rid of my abdominal fat completely with proper toned abs

had done a lot of hardwork

loosing wt isnt that difficult as getting toned abs are

swimming and all wont help much, u will loose wt to some extent but to get toned body u will have to hit at gym , there is no alternative

and a proper and healthy diet is must

what i use to follow was a 5-6 time a day meal schedule

rather than eating conventional 3 times a day divide ur meals into 6 parts timed at regular intervals througout the day

the sceince behind it is to maintain a constant level to insulin in ur body rather than having wave shaped insulin level if u eat 3 times

the result wud be less chances of fat generation

also ur body gets more protiens that way then it normally wud do in 3 meal /day way

secondly have a diet with more of protiens and less of carbs and that really helps if u wanna loose wt

dont have a hi carb diet at nite and eat atleast 2 hrs before u sleep

and as usual i use to follow a rigourous training at gym with 30mins of cradio and 30 mins to excersie with lot of reps to burn out calories and 15 mins of ab exercises which kills u

moreover i use to take dietary supplements aka protein shakes which really help u if u cant get protien rich diet and whey protiens have hi biological value

copmpound exercises are used when u have to increase bulk of ur muscles and train more than one muscle at once

squats are best for ur quadriceps (thighs ) and ur lower back

u just need to remember one thing ur number of adipocytes (fat cells) that ur body has remains constant

so u need to maintain ur deit and gym if u want to stay fit , when u stop u fat cells again will get filled with fat so u will be back to square one

and btw models who have abs or even body builders they dont damege their organs

body fat ratio or body mass index depends on other factors also like ht and wt of person

believe me nothing gives more happiness than having a good and toned body

i have lot of tricks even for wt gain !!!

• Like 1

who would want those?

• Like 1

I want gain in weight.i am 31 years old and my weight is 53 kg since last 15years . So please give me any tips to get weight in fast way.because my wife have 70kg.

who would want those?

you were wrong tanveer. Agreed gradually our society is becoming obese.

This is good initiative genius, thanks a lot.

I am pretty fit physically and do exercise regularly. In between for 12 years I left exercise but again picked up since last 2 years.

I do Yog, Surya namaskar and Walking.

Formarly When in 20's was used to do lots of weight and martial arts. later due to wrong priorities and belief - focused more on business than body. Also arrogance and over confidence due to body in very prime condition - that nothing can go wrong with me and my body, I stopped excersising for about 12 years. I was not regular during that period. I believe that was the worst mistake I did in my life.

Anyway, DER AYE DURAST AYE. Now that I do excersice regularly. I need advise: (I have never consulted any doctor of sports medicine, nor could find answer on net.)

1. Comparatively my body is stiffer right from the beginning - (even when I was used to do more than 12 hours of martial arts training in a week for 7 years). Is there any food supplement / vitamins / trace elements which increases flexibility of body?

@genius and Doc, Thanks for your inputs... i think ill have to hit the gym, and also think of having 6 equally shared meals a day rathetr than 3 squared meals... I eat a lot in the nights... I do believe that I sleep atleast 2 hrs after i eat....

Also my swimming of 500mtrs is completed in 8-9 mins, with 30 -45 sec. break in between every 100 mtrs...

fat at the age of just 25... I think to lose weight... I swim 500 mtrs daily,not helping me in any way to reduce my tummy..feel somewhat awkward... I think of going to the gym, but the very thought of it and irregularity turns me off....

Weight is commonest problem for most of people WHO has declared that India will be world capital for diabetics (sugar) by 2025.....

there are 3 key for Fitness..

1. Cardiovascular fitness
  2. Strength Training
  3. Flexibility

you have to apply all along with proper diet in one to go for permanent weight loss...

body looses fat when your caloric requirement increases your intake and body has no option other than to burn stored fat...

500 M daily swim is not very good ---- the main thing is in how much time u complete it ie how much u increase ur heart rate (high enough to burn)

if you are ready to go to gym and exercise i shall send you routines let me know.... and gym u have to go 2-3 times in week

Sir,

thanks to starting such useful topic in rimweb.

i m 21 year old. my height is 162cm. before two year i was only 54kg and that time i was finding me more fit but now i m 70kg..plzz help me to lose my weight...i went to gym but as there were no trainer n i m also kind of lazy person, i left that....i hv lot of fat on my stomach n upper part...plz give me a routine n diet chart...i desparetly want to lose my wt. n also want to make my body flexible....i m ready to go to gym but give me the name of exercises n task....

i ll b ever thankful to you..

i m a total health and fitness freak

loosing wt isnt that difficult as getting toned abs are

swimming and all wont help much,

and a proper and healthy diet is must

... eat atleast 2 hrs before u sleep

and as usual i use to follow a rigourous training at gym

copmpound exercises

u just need to remember one thing ur number of adipocytes (fat cells) that ur body has remains constant

so u need to maintain ur deit and gym if u want to stay fit , when u stop u fat cells again will get filled with fat so u will be back to square one

and btw models who have abs or even body builders they dont damege their organs

body fat ratio or body mass index depends on other factors also like ht and wt of person

believe me nothing gives more happiness than having a good and toned body

Let me tell you out of all the RIMwebians i know Dr Mfaddal is fittest and that shows in him, he has really given body deserving time.

Compound Ex are best for loosing weight as they act on group of muscle rather than one or two single, so they r best for weight loss

i agree that Body fat ratio depends on above factors but going less than 8% decreases fat lining of organs so as to cause damage and yes male hormone depends on Fat cells.

KMM lets hit gym next time ..... good going

^^

Was tht for me??

who would want those?

yes Skini people need it -- and what meant by weight gain is HEALTHY weight gain ...

in it u increase weight by adding Muscle mass and by adding brown fat not bad damaging white fat as in case of SUMO wrestlers

^^

Was tht for me??

I meant K M Mufaddal but my friend u should also hit ......

I want gain in weight.i am 31 years old and my weight is 53 kg since last 15years . So please give me any tips to get weight in fast way.because my wife have 70kg.

whats your height let me know and rather then u gaining ask your wife to control/pull down -- you both can join Gym and Es'sise

@ Genius, wat a coincidence... My name is Kunal M Makwana... KMM.....

I shall surely hit the GYM....

@tanveer

bro there are many people who are skinny and need to gain wt ( ad muscle mass)

to answer ur question who wud want that

i myself had to gain wt

i was 19yrs of age and i was just 45kgs

then i started with diet and gym and went from 45 to 72 in just a yr

with all muscles ....was known as" makeover king " amongst my freinds

but i left gym then and with wrong eating habits developed abd fat

though i have left gym again due to time constarints but i plan to resume gym very soon

for people who are skinny and needs to add muscle mass u will have to hit gym

what i did was follow diet and take wieght gaining protien shakes and workout for minimum 30 mins

u shud eat high prtien and even higher carb diet

ur intake shud have carb and protien in ratio of 2:1

the ideology behind it is that ur carbs will be used for energy expeniture and ur protiens go for anabolism to build ur muscles

add to that there are many weight gaining protien shakes available in market ( i prefer optimum nutrition mega mass)

also consume fibre in ur diet and consume atleast 8-10 glasses of water daily

in gym do wt training

follow it and u will see results in just 2 weeks

i have trained with lot of professional body buliders and guys doing modelling so i know a lot of tricks to increase muscle mass or to reduce fat

@genius

yes buddy lets hit gym together , when u in mumbai i will definately take u to my gym !!!

lol

This is good initiative genius

again picked up since last 2 years.

I do Yog, Surya namaskar and Walking.

I believe that was the worst mistake I did in my life.

Anyway, DER AYE DURAST AYE.

1. Comparatively my body is stiffer right from the beginning - (even when I was used to do more than 12 hours of martial arts training in a week for 7 years). Is there any food supplement / vitamins / trace elements which increases flexibility of body?

Thanks for your kind words....

good you picked up and as you said wrong customs is the culprit.... i have mentioned in my post earlier there are 3 kind of fitness u need to balance..

Body stiff means less flexibility my dear you need 2 things:

1) Streachng Ex'cise

2) Lot of patience (VVVVVV important as it dose'nt occur in months it takes year to get to close as your muscle r contracted and need to restore)

here is Link for streaching

Suryanna

Surya maskar should help you a lot if done properly the key in streaching is to keep your muscle hold on streaching posture for minimum 20 seconds as for first 15 seconds muscle trys to counteract and then it gives up this is when it will benefit you.

remember to do your streatch in proper posture -- doing is not as important, as doing it in proper posture

go here for Surya namaskar i do it too

I eat a lot in the nights... I do believe that I sleep atleast 2 hrs after i eat....

You have very wrong eating habit Evening meal should be lightest of all meal

Eat Breakfast like King

Eat Lunch like Prince

Eat Diner like a Beggar

Sir,

thanks to starting such useful topic in rimweb.

i m 21 year old. my height is 162cm. before two year i was only 54kg and that time i was finding me more fit but now i m 70kg..plzz help me to lose my weight...i went to gym but as there were no trainer n i m also kind of lazy person, i left that....i hv lot of fat on my stomach n upper part...plz give me a routine n diet chart...i desparetly want to lose my wt. n also want to make my body flexible....i m ready to go to gym but give me the name of exercises n task....

i ll b ever thankful to you..

@amit shippie

there is no substitute for hard work , castles are not built overnite

u have to go to gym and follow a strict diet to loose fat

divide ur meals into 5-6 small meals divided throughout day

stop junk food and take a high protein low carb diet low salt with lots of fibres

make ur diet chart of what suits u and what u eat

in gym do cardio exercice and do little bit of wt training atleast 4 days a week

take two body parts a day ( like chest triceps , back biceps )

that will help u to tone ur body

btw if ur ht is 162 cm then around 60 kg shud be ideal wt for u

i m 182 cm and my wt is 72kg

• Like 1

Will this work ?

Lavana thailam – Figure Oil

Unique body massage oil which contain Saindhava (Rock salt) having most powerful therapeutic factor for shrinking physique most useful in obesity, accumulating fat and cellulites. Recommended for maintaining body shape.

From Ayucare

Will this work ?

Recommended for maintaining body shape.

Dear Friend,

when we talk about weight loss ant fat reduction more important is to reduce fat that is also deposited in vessels and organs what this kind of gimmicks do is they reduce fat locally which make u feel good externally and only in superficial levels and they can not in any way help in reducing/preventing fat deposition in heart vessels.

Most of the Oil, Suana Belts and all this they just act on cellular water retention and exhaust it so you look thinner for a while. regain as soon as u stop them

Nothing can help but Ex'cise

Edited by Genius

Will this work ?

Lavana thailam – Figure Oil

Unique body massage oil which contain Saindhava (Rock salt) having most powerful therapeutic factor for shrinking physique most useful in obesity, accumulating fat and cellulites. Recommended for maintaining body shape.

From Ayucare

its all bull****

as i said before also , there is no substitute for hard work

u cant get a good body and low fat without diet and exercise

Just seat in Sauna and see how much weight is reduced. I agree and firmly believe no substitute for hard work.

Still MORNING WALKERS SELLS :Equivocado:

Just seat in Sauna and see how much weight is reduced.

I was talking about sauna belts, Sauna chambers have definitely a plus since it gives a push to your metabolism this helps in weight loss, and yes if you dont consume water it will show as a weight loss.

i right method u have to enter after a glass of water and have cold water followed by shower to bring body temperature to normal. weight loss is not direct outcome.