considering ur ht and age it shud be below 80kgs

the key to looking younger is to stay slim and fit

just an opinion

• Like 1

@mobilefan

buddy dont gain wt just to show off or to gain respect

instead do dieting and exercise to stay fit

as genius said u shudnt gain more wt or else u will look hafty

also from my own experience the more bulky u become the more older u look , the more slimmer and fit u the more better u look

i know people who are 40+ but they look like 25 yrs , simply coz they have maintianed their wt like anything

the choice is urs , but whatever u do adore ur body , unless ur happy with ur own body u will never be happy in anything else

happy gymming

Yoga books WARN because doing it wrongly causes more harm then good, call me some times else give me ur no i shall(PM me)

Agreed, but injuries are not exclusive to YOG, it can happen with any form of exercise including walking. Even wrong posture of walking causes lots of injuries.

My observation is - may be due to our inherited culture - we talk more about ills that goods.

Looks like i have just woken up from a deep slumber !

Thanks all for sharing..

I had natural abs few years back.. badminton & gym further helped to shape up & feel good.

Looks like im 4-5 kilos heavier now.. will kick-start !

Hi Guys,

I have also recently lost 22 Kgs (and counting) in the past 8 months. I was 102+ last December. Currently weigh 80. Goal is to reach 75.

What I have learned is that there is no short cut. Its pure hard work (at the gym) and mind control (diet). I tried workout alone, but was not helping. Then I approached a dietitian and that along with work out 3ice a week has done the trick.

The basic concept of my diet was to eat at least 6-7 times a day. Out of that cereals (wheat OR rice) can be a part of only one of the meals. Keep changing the time of the day you have that every 2 weeks.

As far as exercise goes, Cardio alone is not enough. You have to do some weight training as well. Not heavy weights to bulk up, but lighter weights with more reps.

You have to keep changing the routine. Be it diet or exercise, otherwise you may hit a plateau.

I have added a cool new thing to my work out routine. I have purchased a Nintendo Wii with Wii Fit. Its a great way to kill your time and get some genuine calories burnt. The days i can't hit the gym, I try to burn some calories on it.

just woken up from a deep slumber !

I had natural abs few years back.. . will kick-start !

Here this is a great plan to follow do it and post a pic with Shirt Off (hope to see few Ladies member in the forum because of you)

Abs work.pdf

I have added a cool new thing to my work out routine. I have purchased a Nintendo Wii with Wii Fit. Its a great way to kill your time and get some genuine calories burnt. The days i can't hit the gym, I try to burn some calories on it.

Great going :clap: Impressed i have hit the worst plateau ever @19Kg i feel every 5-6 kg u loose 2 inches and hit one what do you feel

also i am interested in Wii fit does it work well your inputs...

Hi Guys,

I have also recently lost 22 Kgs (and counting) in the past 8 months. I was 102+ last December. Currently weigh 80. Goal is to reach 75.

What I have learned is that there is no short cut. Its pure hard work (at the gym) and mind control (diet). I tried workout alone, but was not helping. Then I approached a dietitian and that along with work out 3ice a week has done the trick.

The basic concept of my diet was to eat at least 6-7 times a day. Out of that cereals (wheat OR rice) can be a part of only one of the meals. Keep changing the time of the day you have that every 2 weeks.

As far as exercise goes, Cardio alone is not enough. You have to do some weight training as well. Not heavy weights to bulk up, but lighter weights with more reps.

You have to keep changing the routine. Be it diet or exercise, otherwise you may hit a plateau.

Good to know that u lost 22 Kgs. Congratulations. Its great achievement.

Good to know that u lost 22 Kgs. Congratulations. Its great achievement.

Thanks.

Great going :clap: Impressed i have hit the worst plateau ever @19Kg i feel every 5-6 kg u loose 2 inches and hit one what do you feel

also i am interested in Wii fit does it work well your inputs...

I had hit one plateau at -10 or -11. It stuck for some time, may be a month. After that, the dietitian changed the whole diet. No cereals for 2 weeks straight and I increased the cardio from 30 mins to 40-45 mins - finally broke out of it, Phew!. I'll try and remember to copy down my progress chart from the dietitian. She has it recorded from Jan. From June it is also recorded in my Wii Fit.

I personally feel, that Wii Fit is a great filler. The days you are not motivated enough to go to the gym, go ahead and step on the board. I also play a lot of Grand Slam Tennis (new Wii game - not the Wii Sports Tennis). Sweat like a pig with both Wii Fit and GST.

@dkalie

i feel that 84 kgs is too much for 6'

considering ur ht and age it shud be below 80kgs

Well Roger Federer is 185 cm and 85 kg and I am 183 cm, so 84 kg is the right body weight... comparing myself to Federer... lol...

comparing myself to Federer... lol...

Yes you look like one in your Avatar..... and no one is laughing :rofl_200:

Any solution for white hair problem other than dye ??

^

using dye is the main problem for white colour hair....use Vitamin H substitutes if u can lay ur hand on them somewhere like Biotin... it improves hair follicular growth also leading to blacker hair...

Edited by dkaile

white hair problem??

None that i know of ..... although you can try getting bald " ^_^ "

no one will know that way....

white hair problem??

None that i know of ..... although you can try getting bald " ^_^ "

no one will know that way....

any solution for hair loss...

yes u have variuos treatments for hair loss

several creams are also available

any solution for hair loss...

yes there are many from cream, oils, to transplant first find out why you are having problem get your Serum Testosterone done

AND GUYS lets stick to Weight /// Nutrition /// Exercise we can have another thread for cosmetic problem

Hey any body with Acne or wanna be fairer then get "Fair and Handsome cream" (advice in advance)

i hv started sm exercise n diet from last week as follows:-

i run daily 15 minutes in morning

after tht i do yoga for half an hour which consist mainly pranayama told by ramdev

then i take two glass of warm water with lemon n honey

after that i take ankurit green moong[sorry i dont know the english]

after 2 hour i take sm breakfast like bread omlet

then in lunch 3 chapati daal n sabzi

and in dinner same as lunch

but i m totally confused that what to take in evening..

plz help me.....

and after this one week i m feeling too much good as i m finding myself lighter and fresh full day

members help me abt my diet n guide me what to do...i m planning to go gym fm next month bcoz i ll b in roaming here n there this month...

my special thanks to vinay who started this topic n motivated me to do smthng....sir plz guide me further.

Edited by amit.shippie

fair and handsome is bull**** cream

if u wanna reduce melenin use eukroma or brite cream which has hydroquinone , sure shot results in 2 mnths

Which is the best 'bathing soap' and 'tooth paste' ?

^^^

lol ....bas itna hi puchna hai ke kuch aur bhi hai :Contento:

Best bathing soap is Park Avenue as its TFM is 74% and its specified as Grade 1; Always note these 2 things on the soap packet while buying... (like e.g. in Savlon Soap TFM is 61% and its Grade 3, so comparatively its poorer for your skin)

Best toothpaste I found is one you get at any Aksharddham Mandir ( I buy from Delhi/Noida one); its Ayurvedic and brilliant; Also comparable is Dant Kanti by Ramdev's Patanjali but its slightly too strong. I would recommend a regime of using 3 toothpastes in a week alternating everyday between 1. Colgate (Plain white) 2. Close UP and 3. Any one of these 2 Ayurvedic Brands I have suggested... This is the best regime for your teeth. Never stick to any single one product...

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 2

i hv started sm exercise n diet from last week

this topic n motivated me to do smthng...

Well credit is all yours you have started now dont Stop ever in your life what so ever and you will get to thank me when you will be @ healthy 100.

i suggest you this:

Plan Exercise 6 day a week

3 day for any cardio

3 day for Muscle Strength

the 3 day you do muscle Training do some yoga or streaching for min 20 min

Workouts and guides:

First.pdf

total body 1.pdf

total body 2.pdf

total body 3.pdf

you can also find similar articles in Net just browse keep going

PS: now post your Avatar as doing workout not just lazing in a couch

"Well Begun Is Half Done"

Edited by Genius
  • Like 1

i hv started sm exercise n diet from last week

this topic n motivated me to do smthng...

Well credit is all yours you have started now dont Stop ever in your life what so ever and you will get to thank me when you will be @ healthy 100.

i suggest you this:

Plan Exercise 6 day a week

3 day for any cardio

3 day for Muscle Strength

the 3 day you do muscle Training do some yoga or streaching for min 20 min

Workouts and guides:

First.pdf

total body 1.pdf

total body 2.pdf

total body 3.pdf

you can also find similar articles in Net just browse keep going

PS: now post your Avatar as doing workout not just lazing in a couch

"Well Begun Is Half Done"

thanks a lot sir...i ll start it n give my feedback...

sir give me some diet chart also..i m totally confused abt tht...i need to lose my wt.

Best bathing soap is Park Avenue as its TFM is 74% and its specified as Grade 1; Always note these 2 things on the soap packet while buying... (like e.g. in Savlon Soap TFM is 61% and its Grade 3, so comparatively its poorer for your skin)

Best toothpaste I found is one you get at any Aksharddham Mandir ( I buy from Delhi/Noida one); its Ayurvedic and brilliant; Also comparable is Dant Kanti by Ramdev's Patanjali but its slightly too strong. I would recommend a regime of using 3 toothpastes in a week alternating everyday between 1. Colgate (Plain white) 2. Close UP and 3. Any one of these 2 Ayurvedic Brands I have suggested... This is the best regime for your teeth. Never stick to any single one product...

Checked out my soap - TFM 75% (Cinthol Lime fresh) - Which is the second thing you said we should see on the packet ?

Great piece of info BTW..

But the toothpaste alternating theory takes me by surprise.. any reason why u shouldn't stick to one toothpaste..

i use Colgate sensitive for my sensitive teeth & looks like i wont be able to follow this even if has some theory to it..