Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Genius

My Health Tips

no soap is best

most of soaps are alkaline and actually dry ur skin up

for face better use facewash which are less harsher than soaps , ur quality and skin tone will improve greatly

no soap is best

most of soaps are alkaline and actually dry ur skin up

for face better use facewash which are less harsher than soaps , ur quality and skin tone will improve greatly

What about Dove or Pears soap ? Are they good ?

Sabun to Sabun hai Aldihyde and ketone derivatives of poyhydroxy alcohals

are baba jayada kuch fark nahi hai, just use it u cant live without it

Is Soy milk and Muesli are sufficient for daily protien and fibre requirement?

Edited by ss_rakesh

soy proteins are good but they dont have good biological value

the are good to supplement ur diet but not that good if u wanna build muscles

soy proteins are good but they dont have good biological value

the are good to supplement ur diet but not that good if u wanna build muscles

So any alternatives than Soy,egg,protien powder, to build muscles?

Edited by ss_rakesh

best protiens to build muscles is whey , which is derived from milk

then is egg protiens , but one egg will yield only 6gms of protiens

to build muscles u need to make sure u put ur body in ananbolic state ( by exercises) and u feed enough protiens

ideally ur protien intake shud be twice ur wt

ie if u weigh 70kg u shud consume around 150gms of protiens , to build ur msucles optimally

also one more good thing to follow is to have milk before u go to sleep

the reason is that milk has caesin

caesin are long chains amino acids so they take a very long time to get digested

it takes 4-7 hrs to digest , so while u asleep ur body keeps on getting amino acids from milk caesin

• Like 1

@Rakesh

Yes Soy is a food food for protein and muesli is good for fiber and yes protein, muesli has lot of Soluble fiber which is better than nonsoluble fiber as it is absorbed and thus had positive effect in lowering blood cholesterol.

the best protein source that i feel is Egg White, they are also known as reference protein, you bet they are the best:

take 2 eggwhite and one yellow add some grated cheese have it with Brown bread Muesli and some milk, Perfect....yum

@ Dr.KMM

yes Milk is wonderful @ NiGhT for various other reasons tooo it had beta tryptophan - this helps you sleep better, so you have energy>body building protein>good sleep --- enough for performance.....

Guys Beaware

I have been reading various negative reports about soy protein that it decreases Male Hormone (testosterone) causing manhood problems, this effect is caused by increase in female like hormones....

Here is article Soy\'s Negative Effects - Me....pdf

and here are link for it Link 1 Link 2

SO choice is yours........

^^^

that way all proteins are good

the efficacy in anabolsim depends on its biological value ( ie the ratio of absorbed protiens which go for anabolism)

whey has above 90% biological value ( thats y its so expensive of all sources of protiens )

soy has least biological value

btw i havent seen any isolotaed scientific study to conclude that soy has any effect on testosterone

also one more fact

when u workout ur muscles , ur muscles undergo damage

as a result ur body releases more amts of growth hormone and testosterone to built ur muscles up

What kind of products avaialable with Whey Protein isotope?

whey protein isotope ??

there is no isotope

whey protiens are available as protein supplements , but they come very costly

use it only if u wanna gain wt or build physique

otherwise stick to ur other protiens

@ Dr KMM

I know its very controversial issue YEs/No for Soy but Man if it hits where the reports say its quite a risk, and yes it plays a part in muscle repair growth but it shows more in Manhood and its secondary characters then muscle repair, GH takes care there more.

According to my observations and study of various reports of profiles of various ailments (non infective diseases), I have reached to conclusion that food is highly regional affair and it should never be made global. Soya beans are very good source of protein but has so many limitations or health implications when consumed in high hardness water areas. Same applies to all sort of proteins. If one is leaving in high water hardness area beaware of too much of proteins, you may get kidney stone and other kidney related problems.

Same applies to milk and milk product as well as poultry / meats. Ideally speaking vegetarian diet is the best diet. However for performance increase one has to look for protein from animal sources. It is very important to state here that globally animals are fed with grains than grass since 1960, fat content has increased dramatically in all meat products. Meas if you consume more meat in hopes to get more protein, you get more fat and beyond one limit performance degrading cholesterol too. This is applicable to milk too. Quality of milk has changed a lot. Meat and milk has not more steroids and banned substances than ever before. So key is to balance between diet from vegetable and non vegetable sources.

We must all keep one thing in mind while discussing about health that body building, performance sports and health are different from each other.

Health may come along with any exercise / performance sports as long as done naturally. Supplements beyond safe limits & performance enhancing drugs never bring health. They just bring healthy feeling for the time being. There are many supplements which contain some or other forms of performance enhancing drugs - without mentioning about it. They are seldom approved by FDA / other such agencies.

Always keep away from all sort of performance enhancing drugs - even if its claimed to be of herbal sources. If one really wants to enhance performance - look for basic drugs like ashwagandha (Herb in poweder form only from reliable sources), shilajit (If you get original) to name few.

its a matter of right selection of diet and ur personal preference of what u classify as been healthy ( different people have different definitions of been healthy and fit )

what i mean is when health or fitness or body is centre of concern, its wise to consider all pro and cons . i have been in martial arts, weight training- there for in body building and other actiive sports like foot ball . Ofcourse not competative.

When if one can prolong their desire to remain health for longer years of life, gradual change in attitude offset all negative effect of diet. Else it spoils leter years of life. Me perhaps being eldest hence experiecen of various age stage saying this.

All, this discussion perhaaps lead to one goal - what ever life span may be - living healty, looking and feeling good internally as well as externally..

All, this discussion perhaaps lead to one goal - what ever life span may be - living healty, looking and feeling good internally as well as externally..

yes , thats the essence of this discussion , to give u ways by which u can satisfy ur needs of been healthy and have a feeling of been good internally

it depends on people which way they choose or what they want to do

@Kshah

(leaving in high water hardness area beaware of too much of proteins, you may get kidney stone and other kidney related problems.)

this Never occurred to me i stayed in Belgaum Karnataka for 5 years and many of us including me and my wife had problem of kidney stones, if you have any writeup pass it on.

(more steroids and banned substances than ever before)

I have read article regarding Oxytocin injection in cow for increased milk production, they say is perfectly safe for human consumption and even it has been approved by US FDA as it is destroyed by human gastric acid and does not absorbed in body.

(body building, performance sports and health are different from each other)

very well said and we are here as we need to be fit and disease free for as long as possible through a fit regime for those who need to do body building can opt for alternatives as Medicines, Supplements, .........

Me and Dr KMM both agree to your Sum-up that.... living healty, looking and feeling good internally as well as externally..

By the way Happy Independence Day to all (not applied if you are married) :clap::clap:

PS: Kalpak and Dr KMM your both Avtars are very similar can you use different color

Edited by Genius

Any advice on sprouts?

Any advice on sprouts?

If there was a war sprouts would have won its that effective:

process of sprouting triggers seed to go for future plant, for this seed requires activating lot of stored potential, this occurs when seed are present in moisture, pressure & indirect sunlight.

Sprouting seeds are rich in protein, vitamin, minerals, digestible enzymes, all in all powerhouse

Good to have daily in moderate amount, there is a misconception that these food can be eaten as much as you like but this is not true, go for a moderate amount and mix 2-3 seeds at a time for added benefit.

@Genius, Mufaddal, Kshah & Dkaile

+1 to all of you for the useful posts. :)

Now, please help me too. I want to reduce the fat from my tummy and want to lose weight also. Earlier I used to eat lot of Junk Food. But now I controlled my habbit of eating unnecessarily. Unable to join GYM due to my schedule. I used to walk daily for 90 minutes approximately. Sometimes I do PRANAYAM also. But it didn't help me to reduce so far. Please guide me for this. :help:

Ab toh IJJAT pe bann ayee hai dosto. MY OLD LADY (Your Aunty) is planning to throw me out of the house due to my OBESITY. :mad44:

Is-se pehle ke mein GHAR se BE-GHAR ho jaun, mujhe kuch karna hoga. :support:

shilpa_sheety-yoga-dvd.jpg

Ek din yeh SHILPA SHETTY ki YOG wali CD dekh raha tha. Toh tumhari Aunty ne poocha kya ker rahe ho. I told her "Yog Seekh Raha Hoon". Iss per wo boli ke YOG seekh rahe ho ya ke BHOG seekh rahe ho. :threatenlumber: Bus fir kya, usi din se DVD Player gaya Locker mein aur Shilpa Shetty ki mast CD gayee dustbin mein. :catfight:

She already gave me the ULTIMATUM. Agar jald he MOTAPA nahi ghataya toh RAAT ka KHANA bandd. :( Ab aagey pata nahi kya hoga. :ko2:

Ram He Rakhey !

^

nice to see u back in old form...

@Genius, Mufaddal, Kshah & Dkaile

+1 to all of you for the useful posts. :)

Now, please help me too. I want to reduce the fat from my tummy and want to lose weight also. Earlier I used to eat lot of Junk Food. But now I controlled my habbit of eating unnecessarily. Unable to join GYM due to my schedule. I used to walk daily for 90 minutes approximately. Sometimes I do PRANAYAM also. But it didn't help me to reduce so far. Please guide me for this. :help:

Ab toh IJJAT pe bann ayee hai dosto. MY OLD LADY (Your Aunty) is planning to throw me out of the house due to my OBESITY. :mad44:

Is-se pehle ke mein GHAR se BE-GHAR ho jaun, mujhe kuch karna hoga. :support:

shilpa_sheety-yoga-dvd.jpg

Ek din yeh SHILPA SHETTY ki YOG wali CD dekh raha tha. Toh tumhari Aunty ne poocha kya ker rahe ho. I told her "Yog Seekh Raha Hoon". Iss per wo boli ke YOG seekh rahe ho ya ke BHOG seekh rahe ho. :threatenlumber: Bus fir kya, usi din se DVD Player gaya Locker mein aur Shilpa Shetty ki mast CD gayee dustbin mein. :catfight:

She already gave me the ULTIMATUM. Agar jald he MOTAPA nahi ghataya toh RAAT ka KHANA bandd. :( Ab aagey pata nahi kya hoga. :ko2:

Ram He Rakhey !

Aap shilpa ke CD kale chashme lagake dekho taaki kisiko pata na chale ki aap kahan dekhrahe ho. Harroj atleast 3 baar dekho, weight apne aap kam hona chalu hojayega.

:Contento:

Aap shilpa ke CD kale chashme lagake dekho taaki kisiko pata na chale ki aap kahan dekhrahe ho. Harroj atleast 3 baar dekho, weight apne aap kam hona chalu hojayega.

Kshah Ji WHAT AN IDEA SIR JI. :Sorprendido:

Kala Chashma ghar ke ander aur saath he ghar ke bahar bhi kaam aa jayega. :GirandoOjos:

@Kshah

(leaving in high water hardness area beaware of too much of proteins, you may get kidney stone and other kidney related problems.)

this Never occurred to me i stayed in Belgaum Karnataka for 5 years and many of us including me and my wife had problem of kidney stones, if you have any writeup pass it on.

I read articles way back about 15 years back when there was no internet and only source of good information was lone British Library in Ahmedabad. Basically kideny stone occurs due to two reason one is excessive oxalate (even found in cabbage and cauliflower , therefore they are supposed to be dipped in water for longer before consuming - it also dilutes and remove pesticides used on both the vegetables, cauliflower is very delicate vegetable so very high amount of pesticides are used) When I read it was based on logical assumption - that high oxalate food causes kidney stone. It had no back up of any research specific to soya meals or products.

See these links I quick searched

http://www.wellnessletter.com/html/wl/2002/wlFeatured1102.html

http://www.nutraingredients.com/Research/Soy-linked-to-kidney-stones-new-research

My belief always has been (After years of study of problems of various people) that follow diet of the region you are living in. Study what they were used to eat before 50 years and adopt to new age. Food system is according to me is regional subject. It can not be globalized without problems.

Also I am not authority in any thing I say - so use your common senses.

(more steroids and banned substances than ever before)

I haveread article regarding Oxytocin injection in cow for increased milkproduction, they say is perfectly safe for human consumption and evenit has been approved by US FDA as it is destroyed by human gastric acidand does not absorbed in body.

We have to keep one thing in mind, body has very superb ability to fight out pollutants, undesirable substances and microbiological attacks. But it has to work very hard for it hence overall body get fatigued. There for at times for no reason we get sick. Even if our body can digest many unwanted or undesirable substances do you think - continuing its consumption will not lead to any problems?