Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Genius

My Health Tips

Now, please help me too. I want to reduce the fat from my tummy and want to lose weight also.

Unable to join GYM due to my schedule.

planning to throw me out of the house due to my OBESITY

mujhe kuch karna hoga.

She already gave me the ULTIMATUM.

Ram He Rakhey !

Welcome Honest

Your Post is Inspiring as well as Thought Provoking, read this my post for you in begning

I am with Bhabhi ji who want you to go out insted of working out @ home here are some motivational pics for you

post-24516-125041538413_thumb.jpgpost-24516-12504153994_thumb.jpgpost-24516-125041541681_thumb.jpeg

See Joining Gym and outdoor activity is good for your heart and gives you motivation

I have written down a guide that will help you deal with loosing Fat, feel free to ask me any thing any time as i have to see you in your home always --- isme mein app ke sath hun,

let me know how come you have so many different smileys in your post

Guys i have summed up for you please comment on how useful it was for you

My weight loss Guide.pdf

• Like 1

^^^

Thanks dear Genius brother. You are really GENIUS. +1 to you.

I downloaded the Weight Loss Guide uploaded by you. Will read the whole guide within couple of days and start the best suitable for me. Thanks once again. :)

let me know how come you have so many different smileys in your post

About SMILEYS, they are already available in the Smiley (Emoticons) Group. You just have to click at SHOW ALL. :)

Agar aisi INSTRUCTORS rahengi GYM mein toh kaun nahi jayega GYM. I will definetely find a GYM with only SMART & GLAMOUROUS FEMALE INSTRUCTORS (Jaise ki apke post mein aur PDF file mein hain).

Ab lagta hai kuch bachne ke aasaar hain........Oh tumhari Aunty aa gayee.......agar usne ye meri post padh lee toh ghar mein he QAID (Najarbandd) karke rakh degi mujhko aur merey saarey SAPNE toot jayeingey. Bhago.......:scarerun:

:log off: :log off: :censored3:

How Stuff Works

My results

Quiz: weight loss quiz

Correct Answers: 9 out of 10

Wrong Answers: 1 out of 10

Your Average Correct: 90%

Has any one tried Weight loss guide > posted above > Honest Bhai ghr me ho ki nahi

Has any one tried Weight loss guide > posted above > Honest Bhai ghr me ho ki nahi

Very useful guide & scientific too.Thanks for sharing.

Best bathing soap is Park Avenue as its TFM is 74% and its specified as Grade 1; Always note these 2 things on the soap packet while buying... (like e.g. in Savlon Soap TFM is 61% and its Grade 3, so comparatively its poorer for your skin)

after seeing many soaps i found one almost near to the required specification

Liril 2000 TFM 73% Gr. 2

Grade 2 means that quality of raw materials used is inferior to the one's used in Grade 1, even though the TFM (Total Fatty Matter) may be equal...

:previous:

so soaps with grade 1 and nearest TFM to 74 are good ?

@ Savramesh Soap is soap - there are no long term drastic side effects, some people may be allergic but that shows in early phase, the very property of cleansing comes from Ph and chemicals added to it, all soap are good no one can become Ash just by bathing by Lux, and most probably she is not using it.

Soaps cause problem when you do not after rinse it and some remains, that is root cause, when you talk about skin ph bla bla bla TFm bla bla ... all are just talks, skin is quite capable of maintaining ph on own all it needs is water and moisture, so you must take care to put moisturizer and do so just after pat drying.

no soap is best , they do dry ur skin up

And all those ads on tv by celebrities of soaps like lux and bla bla are all BS

i have not used soap to wash my face since last so many years , i prefer a face wash , and i have really seen that it works

now i need information on the badness of using 'ganesh paan' or 'kanja'. hope u got what i am saying.. something people used to keep inside lower lips and spits frequently. need to alert my friend who uses this frequently..

need to alert my friend who uses this frequently..

Utter waste of time they wont understand - tobacco addiction is hardest to leave out of 30-40 people i have preached 1-2 have left as far as my knowledge goes, you also don't waste your time, take care of your self.....

and moreover every one even a illiterate knows its bad still they want to do it its their wish........ leave them --- pray

^^^

very right said , tobacco addiction/smoking is very difficult to quit

to just give u an example , most of doctors, and i mean most , smoke cigarettes, inspite of knowing its not good for health

thanks, but he is a most wanted person. i am sure that if i create awareness about its badness then he will quit.. also i noticed that he started this habit recently..

^^^

very right said , tobacco addiction/smoking is very difficult to quit

to just give u an example , most of doctors, and i mean most , smoke cigarettes, inspite of knowing its not good for health

With all due respect to doctors, I think these days we get confused between information and Knowledge. Knowledge is information which one uses to good. Where as information is just an information about potentiality of situation.

Doctors has information about cure and remedies not health. Health - just like safety - its concept..... concepts are not useful unless practiced.

Doctors has information about cure and remedies not health. Health - just like safety - its concept..... concepts are not useful unless practiced.

:Decepcionado::ko2::nerves: Kalpak To some extent you are right, but Dr KMM is also right nearly 60-70% male doc's are gone case, and many times things are understood by not so common "common Sence" :censored3:

:eek::ko2:

Guys How About me posting Monthly diet and Ex'cise charts to follow from Sept 2009 onwards, specially for people who wanna loose, Kg's before new year, shall post what i am doing plus some more useful stuff.

Fit By 2010

post-24516-1250954151_thumb.jpg

Please post your response

In Fit People

Savramesh

Edited by Genius

i want to lose weight.. help me..

^^^ I too want to loose wait..

I am 6feets and weighs 80KG

Want to become slim trim..

Please help....

:D and i am 5.11 95... tummy out..

i was 120 once.. but chennai heat help me lose it..

mumbai not helping as i am always sitting on my PC... that taking a big toll on my tummy lol.. waist is 36... but wont surprise will increase to 38 soon :(

Mine waist is already 38.....

I want to become 32 in waist and 70 KG in weight... :(

i want to lose weight.. help me..

ramazan ke 30 days roze karne ke baad mera 5-6 kgs kam ho jata hai

shayad tumhara bhi ho jaye :GirandoOjos: