Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stiwari

All Local And Std 50 Paise In Karnataka

Today I enquired customer care and it was informed that recharge with Rs 21 till 31st August and get lifetime validity and one year tarrif all local calls(landline and mobile) 50 paise and all STD Rs 1.To make STD lower,recharge with Rs 75 to get 150 STD minutes for 30 days.So efectively all calls become 50 paise per minute STD and local.I think this is the lowest tariff with out spending any monthly special tariff voucher.

Today I enquired customer care and it was informed that recharge with Rs 21 till 31st August and get lifetime validity and one year tarrif all local calls(landline and mobile) 50 paise and all STD Rs 1.To make STD lower,recharge with Rs 75 to get 150 STD minutes for 30 days.So efectively all calls become 50 paise per minute STD and local.I think this is the lowest tariff with out spending any monthly special tariff voucher.

R-GSM should launch a STD pack like Rs.33/- with 1 month validity with STD tarrif 50p/min to any phone. Then it will be useful,otherwise everytime 75 STD pack recharging is painfull for customers whose STD calls are more than local calls. Regarding 21 recharge the offer mentioned above is good for customers whose local calls are more.

Regards,

Abhrodeep Nag

:previous:

See my new topic on the above for TN / Chennai.

They have introduced SIMPLY RELIANCE scheme in Mumbai ... which means calls / sms made to any phone in India will now cost just 50ps/min and there's no rental too !!!! Its available on both postpaid and prepaid .... :-)

Sounds nice ... .

in a.p they have introduce "no condition plan" .... now recharge with 48 and make all local and std calls and sms 50 ps for lifetime.