Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Htc Touch Pro - Problems & Solutions

OK, So as the number of Touch Pro Users is growing, I am starting a thread dedicated to just TOUCH PRO, for all General Users. Though many Solutions will be common with HTC DIAMOND.

REMEMBER (V.IMP.) - To get data fully working, we have to delete the IOTA folder in Windows folder (if you find it, we could not) and also replace the HTC_CM_Guardian.exe file inside the WINDOWS Folder (this is very essential, and is a hidden file and it will only be visible either by Total Commander or by Resco File Explorer with the setting of View Hidden File set to ON; This file WILL NOT be visible by default File Explorer) with a same name blank txt file as already detailed in the Sprint Rom topic for Mogul here - http://www.rimweb.in...showtopic=15023 and also check MIP is Simple IP and then load the Rel NetConnect and Rel MobileWorld cabs and choose them as default connnection; ONLY THEN DATA WILL WORK, otherwise it will keep reverting back to Sprint Connection.

Here's the 0 byte HTC_CM_Guardian.exe file (inside the zip file attached) that you have to replace in the Window's Folder... Just copy it and Paste in Windows Folder and overwrite the original file by this name...

OK, so now your phone is up and running but your volume is TOO LOW... here are the fix...

These are 2 cab files for fixing the volume problem, one is Medium Loud and One is Super Loud. If you want to revert to original volume you just need to uninstall the cab and reboot the phone and volume will go back to factory settings.

IMPORTANT: The cabs have to be installed to Main Memory ONLY and NOT in Storage card.!!

HTC_CM_Guardian.zip

Badboy8813 Audio Fix- (Full Volume).cab

Badboy8813 Audio Fix- (Lite Boost).cab

post-18748-125182973769_thumb.jpg

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 4

OK, so Here's a Step by Step Guide for GENERAL SETTINGS by EPST-

First copy the reliance.prl directly to your memory card

Then Press Green (Dial) button to enter dialler

Press ##778# - you will be able to see EPST Screen now... Press Edit... Enter Unlock code as the 6 digit code you got from BAFMSL...

You will enter Main Display Screen and all info will be displayed.

Now on this Display Screen edit only 2 fields - Nam Name to Reliance and MSID to your 10 digit MIN number by first selecting then clicking Menu-Edit;

Then, Click View Info and then go to NAM Settings. Here you have to edit NAM Name to Reliance, Mobile Directory Number to your 10 digit Reliance Number, Check and confirm that in MSID your 10 digit MIN number is displayed (if not, edit to MIN); MCC to 404, MNC to 00

Then Click View Info again and select CDMA Settings - These should be like as below, otherwise edit them to these figures -

A-Sys Primary 283; B-Sys Primary 384; A-Sys Secondary 691; B-Sys Secondary 777; MOB_TERM_FOR_HOM /SID/NID - All should be Enable; Home Page/Home Orig, Roam Orig - all should be EVRC

Then Click View Info again and select Home SID/Home NID - Edit the first field i.e. Home SID/NID #1 to 14655 / 65535

Then Click View Info again and select Modem Settings - Slot Cycle Index is 2 (but you can edit it to 1 for faster tower catching, your choice); Preferred Serving Syste / Preferred Mode- both should be Automatic; dont touch anything else...

Then Click View Info again and select PRL - Click Update PRL File - Menu - Edit - Browse - It will be able to see and search the reliance.prl on your memory card - select it - Press OK; so your prl is now updated

Then Click View Info again and select M.IP Settings - edit MIP_MODE and change iit to Simple IP Only

Finally click Menu - OK and then update your settings and phone will reboot...

Now say CHEERS... AND START CALLING...

• Like 5

Three cheers Dhirajbhai, tussi gr8 ho, I was wracking my head all day trying to find the post for replacing the IOTA folder, also this new RIMweb interface is confusing me, but I gues now I'll get thru

- Chintan Daiya

:thumb: Wouldn't have been up and running so quickly on the Touch Pro without all your help bhai! Thanks!

so is this possible on any touch pro which has been bought with a plan in the us ans used? or only with a clean esn ? or a bad esn will alsso work? like the ones from e bay will work?

any phone.. bad e$n also...

Important link for pro users, including links to original sprint roms in case you want to come back to original from mighty rom - http://forum.ppcgeek...ead.php?t=78556

check here for Mighty Roms- http://www.lilrico.c...blog/?page_id=3 along with ppcgeeks discussion links for each rom

Rocking.. tusi gr8 ho... now i can route all my customers to this page instead of explaining each and everyone individually...

maskwale ko bhi is oar direct kijiye.. lol

Hi Dhiraj,

Wehn you are talking about volume, are you referring to earpiece volume or general volume like ringtones, music, etc.?

OK, So as the number of Touch Pro Users is growing, I am starting a thread dedicated to just TOUCH PRO, for all General Users. Though many Solutions will be common with HTC DIAMOND.

REMEMBER (V.IMP.) - To get data fully working, we have to delete the IOTA folder in Windows folder (if you find it, we could not) and also replace the HTC_CM_Guardian.exe file inside the WINDOWS Folder (this is very essential, and is a hidden file and it will only be visible either by Total Commander or by Resco File Explorer with the setting of View Hidden File set to ON; This file WILL NOT be visible by default File Explorer) with a same name blank txt file as already detailed in the Sprint Rom topic for Mogul here - http://www.rimweb.in...showtopic=15023 and also check MIP is Simple IP and then load the Rel NetConnect and Rel MobileWorld cabs and choose them as default connnection; ONLY THEN DATA WILL WORK, otherwise it will keep reverting back to Sprint Connection.

Here's the 0 byte HTC_CM_Guardian.exe file (inside the zip file attached) that you have to replace in the Window's Folder... Just copy it and Paste in Windows Folder and overwrite the original file by this name...

OK, so now your phone is up and running but your volume is TOO LOW... here are the fix...

These are 2 cab files for fixing the volume problem, one is Medium Loud and One is Super Loud. If you want to revert to original volume you just need to uninstall the cab and reboot the phone and volume will go back to factory settings.

IMPORTANT: The cabs have to be installed to Main Memory ONLY and NOT in Storage card.!!

^^^

The earpiece volume by default is low, so you may use the above mentioned cabs that Dhiraj has mentioned to improve the earpiece volume.

In my case I tried Super Loud first but uninstalled it and am using Medium Loud now as I felt it was a little clearer and was not distorting the caller's voice. But its all each one's individual preference. Try either one cab first, if you don't like it, just uninstall it, soft reset and install the second cab. Every time you uninstall the cab and soft reset, the phone will go back to its default factory setting volume level.

Hi, Could someone help me with Gmail configuration in HTC Touch Pro's Outlook? The settings and all are verified, but when I try to connect, it says, " Cannot connect with current connection settings".

In Select which networks are automatically used, I have chosen Rel MobileWorld. However, if I choose Rel NetConnect, it asks for a username and password. I have subscribed to the monthly 99 plan for internet

For outlook, it will download mail only in Rel NetConnect settings and not in Rel MobileWorld setting; In Rel NetConnect settings you will have to enter your 10 digit reliance phone no. as your username and password and you will be charged 60p/minute for downloads, irrespective of your 99 plan of internet. So disconnect this connectionn affter you download mail or you could use wi-fi to download for free...

• Like 1

Will those volume adjustment cabs work on vogue and mogul?

Sahi jawab!! :signthankspin:

For outlook, it will download mail only in Rel NetConnect settings and not in Rel MobileWorld setting; In Rel NetConnect settings you will have to enter your 10 digit reliance phone no. as your username and password and you will be charged 60p/minute for downloads, irrespective of your 99 plan of internet. So disconnect this connectionn affter you download mail or you could use wi-fi to download for free...

• Like 1

Will those volume adjustment cabs work on vogue and mogul?

No

For outlook, it will download mail only in Rel NetConnect settings and not in Rel MobileWorld setting

Why so?

I have been using rel mobile world for outlook mail in both Mogul and Diamond and since I am on DAPO, its free for me.

^

doesnt work nowadays... only for dapo... that server is blocked when using proxy server.... may work if rel mobileworld is tried without proxy but I have not tried it personally...

Yeah it works on DAPO. However things like Google maps dont work. :NOTriste:

Even I am on DAPO! How do I configure it through RWorld connection settings?

Yeah it works on DAPO. However things like Google maps dont work. :NOTriste:

Try using RelMobileWorld without proxy; it can work...

Wow! It works, does that mean that I won't be charged for internet if I am using RelMobileWorld without proxy?

Try using RelMobileWorld without proxy; it can work...

NO, you will now be charged 10p/10kb download.... if download is less, works cheaper than RelMobileWorld Connection, as it is not time based and if download is LESS, you can keep it ON whole day for charges of about 3-400Rs. per month...but dont blame me if you download more and end up with huge bills...lol...

Edited by dkaile

Hi Dhiraj, didn't understand... I am using the 99 plan for internet surfing on my phone. So, now which connection should I use, RelMobileWorld or RelNetConnect if I wish to keep the net on throughout at the cheapest cost?

NO, you will now be charged 10p/10kb download.... if download is less, works cheaper than RelMobileWorld Connection, as it is not time based and if download is LESS, you can keep it ON whole day for charges of about 3-400Rs. per month...but dont blame me if you download more and end up with huge bills...lol...

That plan 99 or 199 is ONLY for browsing through Rworld window and nothing else. And once you disable proxy, that plan is disabled. If you browse directly through Opera or some other browser, YOU WILL BE CHARGED. So in my opinion subscribing to any of these monthly programs is USELESS, hence I have stopped. I pay for use as I go... RelMobileWorld connection will work out cheaper for low downloads... otherwise use for sometime and assess...

But I could not understand one thing, if you are on DAPO why you are taking 99/- plan also; isnt that supposed to be free for DAPO users... I left DAPO a long time back, so I am not aware of the current status of DAPO...