Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Htc Touch Pro - Problems & Solutions

DAPO still have L1 by default..

In short on DAPO, you still have free surfing on Opera mini/ UCWEB6.

Also you can use outlook mail for free as well.

Hey guys, the feature to make phone silent by just putting it face down after receiving the call is WORKING PERFECTLY on Sprint Original Rom on Touch Pro... Thsi feature gets disabled in both Diamond and Pro when you use customised roms like Mighty etc... earlier nitink had mentioned that it was running fine only on his original reliance rom...

Here's the rapidshare link for the original Sprint Rom version 1.03.651.4, if anyone wants to revert to original rom after a custom rom like Mighty etc. - http://rapidshare.com/files/176153413/Hermann_C_SPRINT_WWE_1.03.651.4_RS1.03.15F_SPCS_1.53_0909_PRL60613_Ship.exe.zip

Edited by dkaile

Sprint HTC Touch Pro has fully working TV OUT FEATURE. For people looking for AV to USB cable specifically for Pro, pls go here - http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDIO-VIDEO-TV-OUT-AV-CABLE-FOR-SPRINT-HTC-TOUCH-PRO_W0QQitemZ180351213147QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item29fdc51e5b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 Its available for 13$ (Rs. 650/-) including free shipping to India from HongKong

Also People looking for 3.5mm Audio Adaptor for Pro or Diamond please go here - http://cgi.ebay.com/3-5mm-audio-Adapter-for-HTC-SPRINT-TOUCH-PRO-DIAMOND-HD_W0QQitemZ390079784335QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item5ad291258f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 Its just 2$ (Rs.100/-) including shipping

which hand set is better among Palm treo 800 W and HTC touch pro?

and can treo 800 w be used for relience if not why

800w has not yet been solved for reliance and may work only on tata... and that too is 50-50 because of non working on *228 activation services on tata, but I think I can make it work with tata...

Touch pro is a much newer model than Palm 800w, also has better overall specs and more features than 800w.... but Palm has a lovely keyboard which Pro cannot match... I would suggest you go for Pro...

which hand set is better among Palm treo 800 W and HTC touch pro?

and can treo 800 w be used for relience if not why

palm treo 800w is an older phone as compared to touch pro .....

as dkalie mentioned , touch pro is better choice

treo 800w is meid phone and thats y bit difficult ( but not impossible )

i guess i can make it work on reliance

Telus ne Touch Pro 2 nikaal diya ...... with 3.5mm jack, CDMA+GSM (a la BB8830) 3.6" (800x480) screen, Double Strength Speaker Phone to Call Conference 5 people

http://www.lilrico.c...yromblog/?p=323

Edited by dkaile

Who is Bhope?

cant tell u openly.... bahut marega mujhe....

openly nahin to closely hi bata do.

Is there a way to listen to FM radio on the Touch Pro? I don't want internet radio or anything which I have to pay for? Any software or something?

^

nothing yet... its there at chip level but not unlocked till now... maybe soon...

Is there a way to listen to FM radio on the Touch Pro? I don't want internet radio or anything which I have to pay for? Any software or something?

not possible on pro

diamond is only htc phone in cdma which can run fm radio:Riendo:

Can any one make a cab file. Once run it copies a blank HTC_CM_guardian file to windows directory. Every time you run a reg cleaner program, connect to laptop copy to storage card & then paste to windows directory. All these troubles can be saved.

anil

Edited by Anil_S

Can any one make a cab file. Once run it copies a blank HTC_CM_guardian file to windows directory. Every time you run a reg cleaner program, connect to laptop copy to storage card & then paste to windows directory. All these troubles can be saved.

anil

OK , i made a cab file to do the job

it works on my diamond , but its on custom rom , so people running sprint stock rom can test it on their devices and give me feedback

Edited by mufaddal_km
  • Like 1

:previous:

:signthankspin:

Working perfectly on my mogul with sprint rom

anil

While researching more with radio's it was found out that the original Sprint Radio 1.03.15F was in fact working better than all others on Reliance Network.There was no problem of LOW CALLER VOLUME. It had disappeared on original (shipped) radio, so there was no need for using any cab files to increase volume. So I suggest you people should downgrade radio from1.11 (ported from diamond) to this 1.03 one (attached)...

How do I flash my radio?

- The flashing process is IDENTICAL to the ROM flashing process.

1. Download a radio RAR file from below

2. Extract the contents of the RAR file

3. Plug in your phone to your computer via USB and select ActivSync

4. Execute the "ROMUpdateUtility" and follow the prompts

5. Wait for reboot

6. Done

ALSO it was found that out of all the WM6.1 roms, we liked the SPRINT ORIGINAL 1.03.651.4, one to be the best after all, here also just like in the Mogul. Full Functionality, No Hiccups. We tried Mighty Rom4 and also Energy Rom. Though both are glossy and vibrant, we felt that Sprint Rom is the best. We have to do more research before giving a final verdict on the WM 6.5 Roms like Mighty 6....

Sprint Raphael Radio V1.03.15F Shipped R.rar

Edited by dkaile

lol... doc... why did u delete the cab file from here... dono jagah rehne dete...

^^^

didnt want to go offtopic

as this thread is for touch pro discussion , so let it be related to touch pro

the cab file will be developed further by me , so i chose to start another topic instead

• Like 1

^

http://wap.rworld.co.in (connection should be rel mobile world with proxy on)

• Like 1

^^^

u just have to tick box of proxy connection

proxy add is wapgw.ricinfo.com

port is 8080

in advance

http :wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080

• Like 1