Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Htc Touch Pro - Problems & Solutions

I am using HTC Touch Pro2 Sprint, i have reset my handset from that time i am not able to use internet as i cant select reliance netconnet, as i try to select reliance netconnet it goes back to Sprint so what should i do to select reliance netconnet

you have to replace gaurdian.dll file with 0 byte file only then it will take new connection

use total commander google install it on ur tp2

open it

go to windows folder on tp2

and search for gaurdian.dll file

once u get it create a text file with same name and it will be 0byte file

rename it from .dll.txt to .dll

and replace it with guardian.dll in windows folder

then create new connection

also go to qpst and make sure mip is simple ip only

you have to replace gaurdian.dll file with 0 byte file only then it will take new connection

use total commander google install it on ur tp2

open it

go to windows folder on tp2

and search for gaurdian.dll file

once u get it create a text file with same name and it will be 0byte file

rename it from .dll.txt to .dll

and replace it with guardian.dll in windows folder

then create new connection

also go to qpst and make sure mip is simple ip only

i have download the total commander file but when i try to run the file the error message that " is not a valid Pocket PC application" so what should i do to run the file

If its an .exe file, you will have to install it through ActiveSync/WMDC.

If its a .cab file and not able to install maybe that package is not for your phone(Though thats a rare chance).

Total commander

Installation thru Windows pc sync DOWNLOAD

Installation thru Mobile DOWNLOAD

Gaurdian DLL gaurdian.rar

Edited by ::Hitesh::

It's 6.5.5. I was using 6.1 and wanted a change. Yes you go mad initially as it's no like 6.1 menus. Install and try. If you don't like it then move back to 6.1.

6.5.x are more finger friendly ROMs in comparison to 6.1. Plus in somethings like messaging and email, the UI looks completely different.

Na, I didn't mean it that way.. Have used a lot of 6.5 ROMS. What I meant was how does this ROM perform in comparison to ROMS like Mighty ROM 6.5, etc.? Battery life, performance etc.

6.5.x are more finger friendly ROMs in comparison to 6.1. Plus in somethings like messaging and email, the UI looks completely different.

I installed another 6.5 rom but has problems. Now this is the only rom installed and used till date. Things are fine so no possibility of change unless I get kitch for the same.

Cool... Thanks!

I installed another 6.5 rom but has problems. Now this is the only rom installed and used till date. Things are fine so no possibility of change unless I get kitch for the same.

vishal thans for info... can u pls provide download link

Already provided in post #306

Already provided in post #306

I've already posted the link. Please check.

It is a useful suggestion, Thanks

appreciate if anyone can provide me step by step or link to make touch pro work on reliance. i had to change my sim card and hence all changed. i dont have details now... i know abt esn.. but then dont know how to change it...

thanks in advance...

:sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:

OK, so Here's a Step by Step Guide for GENERAL SETTINGS by EPST-

First copy the reliance.prl directly to your memory card

Sir,

i have done everything correct, but my phone still showing sprint icon and not working on reliance,

i think i have uploaded wrong reliance.prl

can you send me reliance.prl for htc touch pro please

Regards

is there an Answering machine software that can be installed on windows Mobile ( HTC Touch Pro )?

it would be really cool to have such an app on our phones pre installed

I have googled few times but the softwares are available for PCs

links are available on Freewarepocketpc.net & XDA but may are broken Links

& have any one Used Iseceratery App ! it uses speaker Phone to record the User Voice, Its not inline answer recorder

any clue with any such software for HTC TP Please Share !!

:signthankspin:

Edited by satishdave

I am using a HTC TOUCH PRO Sprint purchased from Cellwala but since he never picks the phone or answers back the email question so wish some body could answer my querries on this social forum.

Iwant to upgrade the ROM to a better one available. Please suggest me which and how?

secondly there is aproblem in this handset that the voice quality is not good as the person calling me do not hear properly and also i can not recieve a good quality voice, thirdly the signals reaching my phone are frequently lost.

I am using a HTC TOUCH PRO Sprint purchased from Cellwala but since he never picks the phone or answers back the email question so wish some body could answer my querries on this social forum.

Iwant to upgrade the ROM to a better one available. Please suggest me which and how?

secondly there is aproblem in this handset that the voice quality is not good as the person calling me do not hear properly and also i can not recieve a good quality voice, thirdly the signals reaching my phone are frequently lost.

i never faced this problem on touch pro. contact reliance or try to reload PRL. furhter i am using energy rom.. i tried various energy roms.. u miss certain benefits of original. at the same time, with original, you feel you are missing energy.. so its personal choice. energy rom link is here Click here.

i will suggest to use cookie and not the GTX theme. GTX theme has some issue with network bar.. u need to get used to ROMS as they are totally different from original..

if u have n e issues, let me know will try to help u...

Read somewhere u needed some files from rapidshare in post 1 i suppose!

I have them & if u want i can post!

If done already no problems!

:)

:confuse: :confuse: My TouchPro has lost its sense of touch :'( :'(

Any suggestions to bring it back are welcome

TIA

My Touchpro is not working after I got my number transfered to an OMH SIM to use on my NOKIA 6275. Please help me to make it work again.

:previous: you need to reprogram your Touch Pro, as your RUIM parameters are changed..