Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Htc Touch Pro - Problems & Solutions

Friends,

I have Touch Pro with Stock ROM and am facing a problem that am unable to send & receive SMS. Kindly suggest a solution.

Does anyone have Mighty ROM 6.5 for touch pro link, the original link posted here or the official Mighty ROM site is down, it will be a great help. Thanks in advance.

I want to buy

HTC Diamond 6950 Windows Mobile from

http://www.naaptol.com/price/942901-HTC-Diamond-6950-Windows-Mobile.html

please suggest me

can this handset work with Reliance CDMA?

can I use Data service like Reliance Net Connect?

OK, so Here's a Step by Step Guide for GENERAL SETTINGS by EPST- First copy the reliance.prl directly to your memory card Then Press Green (Dial) button to enter dialler Press ##778# - you will be able to see EPST Screen now... Press Edit... Enter Unlock code as the 6 digit code you got from BAFMSL... You will enter Main Display Screen and all info will be displayed. Now on this Display Screen edit only 2 fields - Nam Name to Reliance and MSID to your 10 digit MIN number by first selecting then clicking Menu-Edit; Then, Click View Info and then go to NAM Settings. Here you have to edit NAM Name to Reliance, Mobile Directory Number to your 10 digit Reliance Number, Check and confirm that in MSID your 10 digit MIN number is displayed (if not, edit to MIN); MCC to 404, MNC to 00 Then Click View Info again and select CDMA Settings - These should be like as below, otherwise edit them to these figures - A-Sys Primary 283; B-Sys Primary 384; A-Sys Secondary 691; B-Sys Secondary 777; MOB_TERM_FOR_HOM /SID/NID - All should be Enable; Home Page/Home Orig, Roam Orig - all should be EVRC Then Click View Info again and select Home SID/Home NID - Edit the first field i.e. Home SID/NID #1 to 14655 / 65535 Then Click View Info again and select Modem Settings - Slot Cycle Index is 2 (but you can edit it to 1 for faster tower catching, your choice); Preferred Serving Syste / Preferred Mode- both should be Automatic; dont touch anything else... Then Click View Info again and select PRL - Click Update PRL File - Menu - Edit - Browse - It will be able to see and search the reliance.prl on your memory card - select it - Press OK; so your prl is now updated Then Click View Info again and select M.IP Settings - edit MIP_MODE and change iit to Simple IP Only Finally click Menu - OK and then update your settings and phone will reboot... Now say CHEERS... AND START CALLING...

I just wonder whether a Touch pro bought from ebay.com, which is originally registered either under Sprint/Verizon, can be usable with reliance/tata only by this simple method as explained, or whether one need to register the MEID/ESN with the respective operator 1st and then follow this procedure to use the phone.

I want to buy

HTC Diamond 6950 Windows Mobile from

http://www.naaptol.c...ows-Mobile.html

please suggest me

can this handset work with Reliance CDMA?

can I use Data service like Reliance Net Connect?

Yes Deepak it will work with Reliance

Any known places to get my TP fixed in Bangalore.

I want to replace the Flex cable, I have a spare one with me but can't find a place to do it. The HTC auth service centre folks are refusing to touch the phone :P

Hi,

I have had an HTC Touch Pro and was using it for my Reliance No for past 2-3 years. However, about a year back, I moved to GSM and had put aside the handset. I had done programme with the help of some of the guidelines / gurus of RIMWeb. So the phone is unlocked and programmable. However, I am unable to configure it now using the same steps.

As I understand, I just need to change the ESN of a new reliance no. to configure it to the handset. However, I am unable to do that. Is PRL also changed off late? Further, how to retrieve ESN of an existing Reliance no (on a legacy LG sim based phone). If some of you could help me on this, it would be useful. You can PM to me directly.

Key answers that I am looking at:

1. How to get ESN of existing Reliance SIM (CDMA) from a legacy LG handset

2. Changing ESN in touch pro will configure it to working with it?

3. Need latest Reliance CDMA PRL

Any other guidance would help.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have had an HTC Touch Pro and was using it for my Reliance No for past 2-3 years. However, about a year back, I moved to GSM and had put aside the handset. I had done programme with the help of some of the guidelines / gurus of RIMWeb. So the phone is unlocked and programmable. However, I am unable to configure it now using the same steps.

As I understand, I just need to change the ESN of a new reliance no. to configure it to the handset. However, I am unable to do that. Is PRL also changed off late? Further, how to retrieve ESN of an existing Reliance no (on a legacy LG sim based phone). If some of you could help me on this, it would be useful. You can PM to me directly.

Key answers that I am looking at:

1. How to get ESN of existing Reliance SIM (CDMA) from a legacy LG handset

2. Changing ESN in touch pro will configure it to working with it?

3. Need latest Reliance CDMA PRL

Any other guidance would help.

Thanks.

Those days are gone !!

now just restore your phone to original MEID (printed in battery compartment )

register it with reliance and activate thru *228.

Edited by ::Hitesh::
  • Like 1