Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mufaddal

Reliance Data Settings in One Simple File

:Riendo: It's working now. The 3 cabs were installed & I downloaded total commander & manually replaced the htc_cm_guardian.exe file. Finally...... :signthankspin:

I have the same problem.Can you tell me from where to get the total commander,I am even not able to replace HTC_CM_Guardian file manually in windows folder.Its gives me error "cannot copy 'HTC_CM_Guardian':Access denied Be certain that there is enough free storage memory,that the destination is not write-protected and that the file is not currently use".

How to overcome this problem...???Help would be appreciated

Ok..Finally I have replaced HTC_CM_Guardian @ windows through "Total Commander" Link:http://www.ghisler.com/pocketpc.htm .I have installed MK-RELIANCE DATA provided by Dr Muffadal,got an error code 67: username & password not correct while surfing Internet Explorer.Doing unistalling & installing of MK-RELIANCE DATA many time,but same problem of username & password exist..what to do???...Is there anyone,who can help with step by step procedure???

Edited by ebaazar

:Riendo: It's working now. The 3 cabs were installed & I downloaded total commander & manually replaced the htc_cm_guardian.exe file. Finally...... :signthankspin:

I have the same problem.Can you tell me from where to get the total commander,I am even not able to replace HTC_CM_Guardian file manually in windows folder.Its gives me error "cannot copy 'HTC_CM_Guardian':Access denied Be certain that there is enough free storage memory,that the destination is not write-protected and that the file is not currently use".

How to overcome this problem...???Help would be appreciated

Ok..Finally I have replaced HTC_CM_Guardian @ windows through "Total Commander" Link:http://www.ghisler.com/pocketpc.htm .I have installed MK-RELIANCE DATA provided by Dr Muffadal,got an error code 67: username & password not correct while surfing Internet Explorer.Doing unistalling & installing of MK-RELIANCE DATA many time,but same problem of username & password exist..what to do???...Is there anyone,who can help with step by step procedure???

same problem with me also, Help need please

i have installed cab files, but it is still not showing 'relmobileworld' in the connection manager.

plz help

varun

The post above has been deleted. Irrelevant post.

<< Thanks to "dkaile" for reporting >>

I've done most of the stuff that was mentioned in this thread. Set up a connection with "My Work Network" option having wapgw.ricinfo.com as proxy for Socks and HTTP. And created a new connection in My ISP that dialled #777 and had my phone number as username as password.

So internet works without a hitch and the speed is pretty satisfactory too. But I am confused about how am I going to be billed?

I checked out this link My link and 'assumed' that I will be charged as per the default plan. Now when my monthly bill came in I was shocked to see that my data had been charged in minutes!!! I was keeping tabs of the data usage and it had amounted to about 30mb for the 15-20 days that I had used internet. So I naturally assumed that I would be charged at 50p per MB rate and would have costed me 15/- Rs . But intead I've been charged for usage in minutes and the its has amounted to 1600/- Rs.

What's going wrong here?

And going by their charges in minutes I doubt if their unlimited plan is going to be any worth!!!

^

dear, if u use ur mdn as username and pw then automatically u r on rconnect tarrif charges and will be charged 60p/min; for volume based plan u hv to log in through mobileworld connection.....

• Like 1

^

dear, if u use ur mdn as username and pw then automatically u r on rconnect tarrif charges and will be charged 60p/min; for volume based plan u hv to log in through mobileworld connection.....

Sir, how do I do that?

In the list of connections I don't have anything that says MobileWorld! Should I remove my mobile number and pwd?

EDIT: Also are there any changes in the rates if I am on roaming.

PS: I am on the simple99 plan.

Edited by pulsar220

^

A big THANK YOU for helping me out. Waiting to see what my data usage for a month is like now! :)

And yes NUC hatao andolan is On! ;):D

^

:)

hello guys , i am need of help , i just bought a mac book pro & i would like to connect net frm my htc touch 6900 via bluetooth or via usb , if any one can help me out with the setting it will be of great help to me .

will the 3 in 1 installation remove the iota folder

have removed the IOTA folder

now i am able to connect the internet with r world but

not able to surf

in opera & explorer can anyone help

it;s teling DNS error

My mobile is in postpaid plan

Do i need to activate any data plan to surf

Edited by parin

FINALLY GOT DATA WORKING ON MY MOGUL THNKS MUFFADAL BHAI

Any facing any issues with internet while on roaming on their Touch Pro?

For me its weird, the moment I receive the message from 5999 saying Welcome to xxxxxxx state, the internet services stop!!! But in my home state the internet services work just fine.

Any ideas?

hello sir,

I'm on to HTC SPRINT HERO. My mobile is showing International Status and its on Roaming Network.

Can you please help me out I want to use it on Reliance Network.

:previous: Upload Reliance .prl file using QPST

his phone needs full programming ??

its virgin from usa i think ...lol

@ arun sir: I'm new to android os sir, how to do QPST? Can you please explain me in basic if you can. Thank You for the quick reply.

Edited by mercuryblue

ugh! well you cannot simply use it like that, needs to be programmed... and it can't be discussed in the public forum as it is illegal.

all done sir, just tell me how many parameters i need to change except prl...can i use the data setting package on hero ?

further i'm getting the error code 67 Registration Failure PCS vision..can anybody help me with this ????

if i do update of stock rom, do i need to do progrmng again?

in between...wish u all a very happy friendship day... :) cheers guys !!!!! EK JAAM DOSTI KE NAAM..EK JAAM FORUM KE NAAM ;)

thank you all for ur posts n pm..specialy hitesh sir, mufaddal sir, tanveer sir, arun sir, and the best one kshah...thank you once again for the help

Edited by mercuryblue

Hey guys pls help to upload reliance data setin on droid eris

The person is chargin me 1000 bucks for it guys.

^^^

its been written several times

take ur time and search

we here are saving your 1000rs , atleast thoda to search karo

@Kalpesh

1) this is for windows 

2) just have a look android section just search it.

yaar pune main hota to kar diya hota !