Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PhonyDial

Google Ads On Rimweb.com ?

Why not have google Text advertisements on rimweb.com ?

Its a good way to maintain the running costs of a site :)

my 2 cents :rolleyes:

I was thinking about it too after Baazee stopped their paid per click program. Does the Google ad words program pay to Indians ? I noticed that they ask a lot about US based stuff. What is the minimum payout ? and how do they send the payment ?

Aah. I would not recommend it. Did you get paid by bazee for your first month.

I would not recommend it, because the ads will be mainly from Russian CDMA sites and if you are lucky verizon etc.

The difference with the Google ads is that they wiggle through NIS.

Bazee ads were prevented from showing up...

What's the pay-packet???

I was thinking about it too after Baazee stopped their paid per click program. Does the Google ad words program pay to Indians ? I noticed that they ask a lot about US based stuff. What is the minimum payout ? and how do they send the payment ?

15904[/snapback]

You are admin here :'( nice to meet you

Just take care of few things

1. Person who checks the google Account regularly, should avoid clicking on ads on this own forum :ph34r:

2. Dont get adult content/ads on this board. (i know its already not there)

3. Heavy abuse of ads clicks using proxies etc.

In all the above cases your account with google gets terminated :'( and can never be enabled back in future :confuse:

for first month or 2, you will face problems as its the beginning for you.

Google does pays to the indian sites and yes the minimum is 100$ but that changes accordingly. If u dunno reach a perticular amount in 6 moths u are done with the payment and u carry on until and unless u carry on with the agreement u made with google while placing these ads(i hope u have read them befor cliking on i agree).

Just take care of few things

1. Person who checks the google Account regularly, should avoid clicking on ads on this own forumĀ 

15952[/snapback]

Didn't understand this completely. pls elaborate.

Google tracks the IP address range (maybe cookie also) of the computer from where I logon to check the Google Adsense account. So whenever I click the banner in the forum, the Adsense systems knows that it is the owner who clicked the banner and may even terminate my account if I click the banner too much.

Aah. I would not recommend it. Did you get paid by bazee for your first month.

I would not recommend it, because the ads will be mainly from Russian CDMA sites and if you are lucky verizon etc.

15922[/snapback]

No friend:(,

I did not get any payment fron Baazee.com i hve Rs. 658/- there in my account i got a mail from baazee that my cheque will be sent winin 7 days but today is 15 days and i ahve write many mails but no reply:( ;) i think they are making fool. and they success in my matter ;)