Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
siva1983in

Now, Pay Per Call, Talk As Long As You Wish..... Tata Did It Again..

i think u have to buy the set from tata only .OMH sets wont be at the same tariffs as per their CC

i think u have to buy the set from tata only .OMH sets wont be at the same tariffs as per their CC

If u get new sim and rechrg with 96, u will get same plan with OMH also. I am using it in my samsung OMH. Rechrgd old num with 96..

^

who says........

:previous:

He said he is using it on his OMH Samsung handset!!!:Contento::Riendo: Then what is 'who says' for?

^

I was referring to hritik123's post......

If u get new sim and rechrg with 96, u will get same plan with OMH also. I am using it in my samsung OMH. Rechrgd old num with 96..

Did that work ?? Do you have pay per call tariffs?

Yes.. I do have pay per call tariffs after recharging with RS.96. I am using it in a Samsung OMH.

post-6326-125190589735_thumb.jpg

Yes.. I do have pay per call tariffs after recharging with RS.96. I am using it in a Samsung OMH.

in the above jpg file....

2 calls are of 0 duration and for the same 0.5Rs has been charged??

what is this?

went to tata shop today and the salesperson confirmed about the offer. i was planning to take this scheme but i didnt had a cdma phone and tata guys showed me 3-4 sets all huewai and a samsung but i didnt like them. i have decided to buy a omh set or similar sets which can support tata sim. as this is going to be my secondary and first cdma phone please advice me which handsets i can consider in 2.5-3k range.

about the offer i personally feel that this will best suit people who use 2 phones. one for short calls and this one for long calls otherwise they might not be able to save much especially in std calls if they dont make long duration calls.

it is unclear whether biggies like airtel and rcom will respond to this move but i think new operators like mts and aircel will have have to do something about it.

i also feel that it is a long term strategy by tata and and they will be able to sustain it profitabily in long run.

please suggest me a good handset and also express your views about this move by tata.

This offer will be useful for college students, LOVERS, labors (when both are on different connection), mother-daughter in different states and would be couples... ALL ARE PRODUCING VERY LOW ARPU (Average Revenue Per User)... For business people, it is a BIG NO... They make more calls and not more than say 1-2 min average for each call..

But, as some one suggested, it can be used as a secondary phone... Say for example TataDOCOMO for small calls :Riendo: within a minute or half and TataINDICOM for LOOOONG calls (even with 10 min pulse)... :Contento: OHHH God, WHAT AN IDEA???? (WICKED idea of-course)

Having 2 phones - One - Tata Indicom and another - Tata docomo would be an ideal combination. For all calls less than a min, docomo can be used. For calls more than a min, indicom can be used (Becos if we speak for a minimum of 2 minutes, v will charged Rs. 1 and that works out to 50p per min - which is the normal tariff v get with others - no loss, no gain) If v speak more than 2 min with indicom, its always gain

Its been 2 days since the offer is announced.. still no replies frm other operators.. MTS have to announce somethng to match this atleast.. else they hav to shut shop

Edited by siva1983in

Marketing Gimmick to increase customer base, then you see calls have 10 minutes cap but due to congestion will be dropped in 1-2 minutes. Then you will be paying hefty call charges.

Just eye washing!

Marketing Gimmick to increase customer base, then you see calls have 10 minutes cap but due to congestion will be dropped in 1-2 minutes. Then you will be paying hefty call charges.

Just eye washing!

As per TRAI servey Tata Indicom only operater, less network congestion level.

Just eye washing!

But still one has to give credit to tata for such a paradigm shift ,

But still one has to give credit to tata for such a paradigm shift ,

Correct, on one hand they have reduced the pulse to 1 sec in DoCoMo and on CDMA side increased it to 10 Min !!!

Its a really very bold step indeed.

Edited by saurabh159

I today bought one tata sim and incidentally its under this scheme. Tariff are as under:

Validity of SIM: 10 years

Validity of tarrif: 10 years (As told by CC don't blame me if they change tariff :GirandoOjos:)

Daily rental : Rs. 1

Call charges: Rs. 1 / 10 mins local, Rs. 3 / 10 min STD

No STV to change tariff, thru out tenure of SIM.

IS this available in Mumbai/maharashtra...

cant c on there web site

IS this available in Mumbai/maharashtra...

cant c on there web site

Cant understand the reason, every circle has that plan except Mumbai..:NOTriste:

one reason may be mumbai/maharashtra license with Tata teleservices(maharashtra) ltd.

while for rest all circle it is Tata teleservices ltd.

Never thought of such plan

TATA rocks!!!

small (but great) update

for new customers (those who are buying new handset withis this special starter pack) pulse rate is updtaed

1 rupee for 24 hour pulse local calls on net & off net (belive me, you can keep on talking for 24 hours a day for 1 rupee)

this tariff is available for new subscribers only those who buys fresh handset+new connection

available for 15 days only from the date of activation.

Just eye washing!

As per TRAI servey Tata Indicom only operater, less network congestion level.

That is because they have least number of subscribers !

no matter what tata does i dont see its subscriber number swelling. market is least excited by these so called offers. its a big pain changing numbers and operators for every new best scheme which invariably comes every 3 months. i am not taking tata.