Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gmkarthikeyhan

Forum Members Attention - Please post about Reliance!

Most of the topic posted in recent days are towards TATA and not reliance...

What happened..

Is it going to be tataweb... RELIANCE should consider about the customers as early as possible...

with the new "pay per second" and "pay per call" innovations these days, TATA is bound to get more attention than Reliance

When Reliance will do something worth discussion: we will discuss Reliance.

For now..It's TATA all the way for their innovations and revolutions - in both segments CDMA and GSM.

I think gmkarthikeyhan is under the impression that this is a forum run by Reliance... :Contento:

@gmkarthikeyhan: My dear friend, this forum is only CALLED RIMweb, it has no particular affiliation or neither is it part of the Ambani umbrella.

this forum is only named RIMweb but it has nothing to do with faithfulness with rreliance mobile. This forum is now dedicated to discuss the latest & the best in mobile communications, be it any service provider.

Many active visitors of rimweb are neither reliance or tata subscribers but they still visit the forum to get the best mobile solutions.

Though i must say that RIMweb is more inclined towards CDMA.

When RIMweb started, it definitely was mainly focussed to Reliance. But over the years, so many service providers have come up and so many plans have come up that the users have started asking all sorts of clarifications. And thanks to the great members, they got really good answers also.

So now it has become Indian Mobile forum rather than just RIM Forum.

^^^ True.. name can now be IMWeb ? (IM for Indian Mobile Forum)

@Arun

As more new launches are going to happen in the coming days, it's right time to evolve as a common platform to discuss about all telecom services & handsets.

Even renaming the URL with new name to suit the new role will be appropriate.

The aim is to attract more users and more healthy discussions. The service providers will also get the pulse of ground realities.

Arun think about it!!! I suggest you to start a separate thread to discuss about it. If you require additional resources, start taking donations and convert pay to use model for some features like BUY/SELL.

@Arun

As more new launches are going to happen in the coming days, it's right time to evolve as a common platform to discuss about all telecom services & handsets.

The aim is to attract more users and more healthy discussions. The service providers will also get the pulse of ground realities.

Arun think about it!!! I suggest you to start a separate thread to discuss about it. If you require additional resources, start taking donations and convert pay to use model for some features like BUY/SELL.

I agree with this but then whats in a name ? People are anyway going to join the forum. Its true that majority of us have joined the forum to discuss about reliance and thats the reason that the forum is inclined towards reliance discussion. But still we discuss all providers.

I dont agree to make any section commercial. That would mar the vary purpose of it.

I hope starting a topic about Airtel will attract more users, since Airtel has more customers. Also currently I do not find any Airtel forum in the web which gives full details like we have for Reliance. Kindly consider

@ Mobile Fan

True.. as this forum is still RIM by heart..

So what if all things are being discussed under the sun ?

They always were being discussed earlier..

just that RIM itself deserves to be lesser in the news as TATA is overshadowing it in all aspects.

Edited by ACS

@Arun

I also agree this is high time rimweb expand to discuss all operators . Now most members have in their family or with them also another operator connection also . We can have special sub forums for each operator like airtel , vodafone , tata etc

I searched net and could not found any forum as good like our rimweb which caters too all india mobile .

We can have discussion or voting also for members for this in another thread which can be pinned .

I also agree

RCOM is currently in a deep slumber. Hope that it is not too late when reliance wakes up!!!!!

Tata has struck all operators on their nerves now. It would be some time before other operators start gearing up for the fight. The advantage Tata has is unique, they have the least number of subscribers in the country and can afford such schemes, which i am sure other operators would not dare with their networks running almost full capacity. Especially considering the fact that fresh 2G spectrum would be allocated after the EGOM meets in november(november is an approximate date, it has been extended several times in the past). Also, 2G spectrum is not going to come cheap anymore and the government might decide on auctioning additional 2G spectrum which will result in higher cost for the telecom companies.

As of now, Tata is scoring goals on all fronts, be it the CDMA space or the GSM space. Definitely, as and when the other operators introduce better schemes they would find mention on this forum. But round one belongs entirely to Tata. The major concern would be if their network is prepared to handle the additional traffic.

Also whats in a name??????? RIMWEB is the best forum I have come across which contains comprehensive information regarding almost anything in the telecom field and also the technical stuff. Over the years, rimweb has created an identity as a neutral telecom observer without showing any bias towards any operator. I think the same should continue in the future as well. I am of the opinion that the name RIMWEB must continue.

Edited by vvinayakpai

Yes, we would be eventually discussing all operators in its own sub-forums, depending on how the discussions and events evolve in the future. I do not intend to make any name change.

For a start, TATA Indicom/Docomo has its own sub-forum now as there is a lot of discussion regarding TATA Indicom/Docomo recently. Most TATA Indicom/Docomo/Virgin topics have been moved to the new forum. If you notice any related topic in other forums yet to be moved then please use the "Report" button.

For hardcore TATA fans you access the sub-forum directly at www.tataweb.in !

• Like 2

great going ........... :signthankspin:

Thanks a lot......... ARUN

Edited by gmkarthikeyhan

:Confuso: thanking now ?

Derr aayi Durust aayi.. :)

Thanks a lot......... ARUN

^^^

Bhaaya......bahut dino baad yaad aaya. :)

Welcome back. :)

^^^ And that too was edited tongue.gif

^^^ And that too was edited tongue.gif

hello why all are teasing i posted this topic somewhere and it been moved so that i forgot about the topic... why is it wrong to thank late.....

^^^

It is not wrong to thank late, at-lest you said thank,

we just need something to talk about. you just ignore us . . .

@gmkarthikeyhan

My dear friend, please don't mind that. We were just pulling your leg. Don't get serious. :P

Ab friends ko yeh haq toh hai na. :SI:

Buraa na maano DOSTI hai. :)

happy dosti