Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
harismahesh

Help ! Problem With Brand New Touch Pro !

Hi..ALL...

Please help me.....Today Suddenly my Touch Pro got switched off.... and again it restarted and vibrated..and again restarted......

I was on Sprint Original ROM..and now even not entering bootloader mode...

PLEASE HELP ME....DOCTOR, DKAILE, ANUPE, SADIK, HETAL...all please help me...

^

dont panic, explain what exactly happened? How many days were you using it normally? Did u upgrade or change any roms since u bought ir? did u read the Pro topics in techie enclave for solutions? Who unlocked it for you? did u load any recent programs after which this problem started?, if yes remove them... did u try hard reset... what was the exact name of sprint rom u loaded; and where did u download it from...

until its a hardware issue, it will get resolved, dont worry....

Edited by dkaile

From the day i bought it was working normal yaaar....No i just upgraded the Sprint custon ROM, that v discussed in the unlocking....I did unlocking with help of Doctor and Anupe..no nothing..day before yesterday i loaded gsen...but was working fine...but it happened suddenly...

Nothing is Working.. Not able to hard reset..not able to enter Bootloader Mode...just mobile starts with vibration..blank screen..turs off..turns on..vibration...blank screen...its repeating...

what do you mean you are unable to hard reset?

Edited by tanveer

when i Press - Volume Down + Enter Key(middle button) and the soft reset hole...nothing happens.....

it goes on Switch On - Vibrate - blank screen - switch off- switch on -

like that.plzzz help...

did u use sspl? did u read this and try with files in the 1gb card (formatted to fat32) -

OK, so I ran into some trouble while loading in step no. 3 as well as 18; i.e. while loading unlockers 0.25 and 0.37; it gave me an error [284] : update error in both these exe's; so I had to use the sd card method to flash them as given in ppcgeeks here - http://forum.ppcgeek...ead.php?t=61333

download the SSPL in zip file attached. Eextract this and put the exe in main memory on your phone. (meaning the SSPL should not be on your SD card.)

then download the attached zipped up nbh under hardspl 0.25.rar. Extract it then transfer itto your sd card (not in any folders just on the root of the sd card.)

click on the exe you put on your phone to open up the sspl then itshould prompt you to push power to flash. Once the flash is done youare unlocked. (I think some have hit the unbootable cycle bysoftreseting too soon at this point sometimes it hangs for a coupleminutes while the bar is full but make sure it says complete before yousoft reset) You can verify by holding power and vol down while pressingsoft reset. It should say cmonex if you unlocked properly.

NOTE: some users ( read ME) have reported getting stuck in an unbootableloop(noting error messages about the flash) after this step. simplyflash any rom (I flashed the original Sprint Rom; download it from the link given) and you should get out of this cycle. below are linkes tothe dumped stock roms, I grabbed the links straight out of imcokeman'sthread so make sure you give him thanks if you use them.

link to his thread http://forum.ppcgeek...ead.php?t=42741

Now same step has to be repeated in step 18, where u might again get stuck in unbootable loop and have to reflash the original sprint rom; Also the file under hardspl 0.37.rar has to be renamed RAPHIMG.nbh and same procedure has to be followed. Rest of the steps will remain same as given in first post.

ok, hari, as per telephonic conversation with you; now that u have entered bootloader, congrats.... now follow steps I have told you... and download files that I have told you, and you will be through....

and post here, your results, for other's benefits as I told you...

dont worry..... be happy...

Edited by dkaile

when i Press - Volume Down + Enter Key(middle button) and the soft reset hole...nothing happens.....

it goes on Switch On - Vibrate - blank screen - switch off- switch on -

like that.plzzz help...

Diamond hard resets by pressing power, volume down and enter key rather than reset. Try that on pro. At some forums it is given that reset rather than enter key is to be pressed.

^

his problem is a little more complicated than that... I think he didnt unlock properly the first time and his radio is locked... got him to the bootloader screen, reflashed with sprint rom fully and successfully..... but even after that its not booting up.... i read some solution on geeks for locked radios... will have to search.... anybody providing inputs will be appreciated.... i think using sspl and repeating the full process may work, but I dont think he's tried that...

there's also something like the super bootloader mode with a bunch more key presses, where u have to press the reset button with stylus in ur stomach, as all other fingers are engaged....lol.... and repeating the process... I read this somewhere.... will search again...

Edited by dkaile

Most users were able to get back their TP's from this white screen after getting into bootloader and reflashing their rom... either u r not doing something right.... read these -

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80320

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59736

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60256

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51226

and most importantly -

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61333 (but follow this top with the changes I have incorporated and with the 2 files that doc muf gave me... in TE)

best of luck...

Dhiraj bhai, do you think flashing the RUU by loading it from SD card might work?

^

you will have to extract the nbh from the ruu and place it in memory card and that can work... but I think is problem is different as he is able to flash the rom after entering into bootloader.... even after that he says its stuck on white screen.... so radio lock cud be a possibility....

did u make him run mtty and follow the complete procedure to unlock radio first time around? he also doesnt remember the radio he loaded the first time?

Was the exact same procedure in your TE thread he's used, Dhiraj. If the initial unlocking sequence had an error it shouldn't have worked for so long, dont you think?

He can actually get to the cmonex bootloader screen, so I presume, loading the RUU to a formatted SD card and flashing from there might get him back to the original radio?

yes, he should give it a try... but how he will extract nbh from ruu... he will have to search for something posted on geeks...

• Like 1

^^^ I think he can follow thread number 61333 of ppc-geeks (your post #11 here has the link to that thread). Imperative that the SD card is formatted to FAT32 first though.

here's the stock rom nbh link - http://rapidshare.co....651.4.rar.html

or here http://rapidshare.co....651.4.rar.html

also you can extract it urself -

If you have the .exe on your PC and you are using WinRAR on ur pc, sometimes you can rename the .exe to .zip and WinRAR will then open it. And extract the nbh out of it...

rename it RAPHIMG.nbh and then place it in root of ur memory card and run it through bootloader mode....

edit: yes, its working, I tried it myself... u can open it using winrar after renaming it zip; and then extract the files and rename the RUU_signed.nbh to RAPHIMG.nbh....

Edited by dkaile

if issue still not resolved send ur phone to me

• Like 1

^

:thumb:

bhaiya main atak jaoon to mera phone bhi manga lena, guruji.... lol...

BTW Doc, is there any chance of his radio having got permanently locked... if yes, is there any procedure to unbrick it... just a thought...

Edited by dkaile

^^^ That would be impossible Dhiraj bhai. Remember, it was working perfectly all these days.

^

no, he told me he has upgraded to sprint rom and after that problem started; maybe he meant he had upgraded to some other rom..... and that may have been the gsm rom by mistake or intentional....

No..No...No..nothing like that..I didnt Load Any ROM........I loaded the Default HTC ROM posted in dummies guide and that too while cracking before 1 month...

Issue happened only yesterday..For more than one month it was working fine....

@Anupe.. I tried wat v discussed....nothing came out..

I sent my set to Doctor.....

@Doctor..Please u can only help me now..please save my PRO doctor.....

Edited by harismahesh

^

keep us updated harish & doc.... as to what exactly the problem was.... and the solution... which will come out surely...

best of luck....

Ya sure dheerajji.......I will be having sleepless nites..Till I get a positive reply from doctor!!!! :NOTriste: