Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
manishashar

Sudden Problem In Mogul

I am experiencing a sudden problem on my HTC Mogul.

Last evening it was on a low battery and in no-signal area for a while. The phone function was automatically turned off.

Later at night when I was charging, I could not find any functions running so tried to re-boot. However it took to long time to remain on Windows Booting Screen. I had to poke in re-boot button 3-4 times and then left for a long time to successfully boot. In the morning it did not ring the alarm. Once again on re-boot it took too long to boot, come to phone function (till then kept showing "no-service"). Even now it takes too long to respond to any keys and functions.

What needs to be done ?

Manish

I am experiencing a sudden problem on my HTC Mogul.

Last evening it was on a low battery and in no-signal area for a while. The phone function was automatically turned off.

Later at night when I was charging, I could not find any functions running so tried to re-boot. However it took to long time to remain on Windows Booting Screen. I had to poke in re-boot button 3-4 times and then left for a long time to successfully boot. In the morning it did not ring the alarm. Once again on re-boot it took too long to boot, come to phone function (till then kept showing "no-service"). Even now it takes too long to respond to any keys and functions.

What needs to be done ?

Manish

I face same problem last month.

Hard Reset my mogul then working fine.

For Hard Reset pls read this topic and follow the instructions.

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=15023

• Like 3

Back up your contacts and other data before you hard reset.

• Like 2

Yes, do hard reset....

• Like 2

Thanks guys.

I messed up first as I did not take backup of contacts thinking that they will be stored on the memory card and hard booted the mobile.

Luckily had PIM backup of July end that I restored then. Now have configured PIM to take backup every Sunday. As well have installed DashWire to take backup on Internet. Dashwire is good utility. However risk of loosing privacy remains. Sofar so Good.

@ Samirul Hassan: Thank you for the Quick Link. It was of a good help.

@DK : Say Thank You by clicking the + button in the right corner of the post, if any member's posts have helped you...

Sabko Full Marks Diye.