Cost around 5K to 6K

Any specific reason to buy it???

Guys

The phone make is Chang Jiang N958

Pls post the details if it's available in ur city

Cost around 5K to 6K

no but ... i just saw the handset in one of my friend

seems to be good

will let u know.. if its latest its surely available in mumbai..

if u just want it as low cost solution for high end handsets...

U can always go for N97 replica.. it looks exactly same.. but i personally never advice Chinese stuffs.. lmk..

Thanks Sadikk bhai ..

is the N97 replica CDMA /GSM ?

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

I saw the Silver color handset in Trivandrum Kerala

Cost is 5K

Shop keeper says, it's having IMEI Number

I am not sure

post-8893-125490333967_thumb.jpg

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

Cost is 5K

I am not sure

Yes now a days China mobiles comes with valid IMEI number, dont know how :confuse: but they have valid IMEI numbers

Cost is 5K

I am not sure

Yes now a days China mobiles comes with valid IMEI number, dont know how :confuse: but they have valid IMEI numbers

These cheap (NOT in RATE, BUT in QUALITY) CHINESE handsets are nowadays using non-allotted new IMEI numbers... So they are looking like VALID IMEI phones...

These phones are not at all controlled by International bodies, like FCC, etc for even SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) rating verification... Further in CHINA, these phone manufacturing is like COTTAGE industry :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: ... Or in simpler terms, these CHINESE people, just get cheap parts and assemble them and sell.... Then how do you think that, they got allotted IMEI numbers, :Contento::Contento::Contento::Contento:

The last check digit of the IMEI number provided by them may be correct for the previous digits.. But that doesnt means that those numbers are correct or (IMPORTANTLY) unique... (Means they may have one UNIQUE/VALID IMEI number for a batch or few hundred phones... For example, the phone purchased by you from TRIVANDRUM and by me in MADURAI may have same IMEI number... But how can we know that???? It is always better to avoid these crappy phones, even if they show valid IMEI numbers...

BUT if you are too budget consious, go for it... Because, BAN on CHINESE phones (EVEN THOSE without IMEI) will not come. The deadline of Dec09 is a bloody joke...

Our BAABUs are not concerned about security... The ban will be only possible, if only again terrorists attacked and killed few central BABU's.... (Please NOTE:-- NOT YOU or ME....) :NOTriste::NOTriste::NOTriste::NOTriste:

Edited by kanagadeepan

I dont want to buy chines and will never think also in that direction,

I have my BB8830 and n6275,

I have a habbit to do ungali every where, so just posted my comment.

Any ways thanks for the info

i hated these chinese clones , since the time they were out , and i still hate them

they just dont have quality , with weird loud speakers and weird configuration of keypads

Guys

The phone make is Chang Jiang N958

Pls post the details if it's available in ur city

Cost around 5K to 6K

I got the same mobile in Chennai for Rs.3800/=

Cost is 5K

I am not sure

These cheap (NOT in RATE, BUT in QUALITY) CHINESE handsets are nowadays using non-allotted new IMEI numbers... So they are looking like VALID IMEI phones...

These phones are not at all controlled by International bodies, like FCC, etc for even SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) rating verification... Further in CHINA, these phone manufacturing is like COTTAGE industry :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: ... Or in simpler terms, these CHINESE people, just get cheap parts and assemble them and sell.... Then how do you think that, they got allotted IMEI numbers, :Contento::Contento::Contento::Contento:

The last check digit of the IMEI number provided by them may be correct for the previous digits.. But that doesnt means that those numbers are correct or (IMPORTANTLY) unique... (Means they may have one UNIQUE/VALID IMEI number for a batch or few hundred phones... For example, the phone purchased by you from TRIVANDRUM and by me in MADURAI may have same IMEI number... But how can we know that???? It is always better to avoid these crappy phones, even if they show valid IMEI numbers...

BUT if you are too budget consious, go for it... Because, BAN on CHINESE phones (EVEN THOSE without IMEI) will not come. The deadline of Dec09 is a bloody joke...

Our BAABUs are not concerned about security... The ban will be only possible, if only again terrorists attacked and killed few central BABU's.... (Please NOTE:-- NOT YOU or ME....) :NOTriste::NOTriste::NOTriste::NOTriste:

# In case of Mobile Handset with no IMEI number or invalid IMEI number, you will be required to either buy a new Mobile handset or go to any of the GII (Genuine IMEI Implant) outlets.

# A GII Outlet can implant a valid IMEI number on the Mobile handset through software.

# To find your nearest GII Service outlet Click here. or

You can also send a SMS as GII < Space> < Postal Pin code of the area> to 52277 (Toll Free)

For example: if the postal pin code of your area is "123456", SMS "GII 123456" to 52277.

You will receive the address and contact details of the nearest GII Outlets through SMS.

The charges for IMEI implantation are Rs.199 (Inclusive of Taxes).

SOURCE : http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/home/imei.html

Changing IMEI number in chines mobile is very easy,

Only you require a com port cable (which you can find on web how to make it)

also you require valid IMEI number, which you have to generate by your self (use Advance imei generator )

Anyone using Lephone A1 (G+G+C)Tri sim chinese model??

This phone is available in ebay.in for 3800-4500.

They are saying that each connection has valid IMEI no..

Can anyone post reviews??