Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
konquerror

Get Min From Mdn And Rsn

Hi All,

I have got LGRD3500 Reliance CDMA set which is RUIM based. I want to know the MIN number associated with my MDN. Is there any way to find out? I know that for Nokia devices, you have to press *3001#12345# and go to NAM programming to see your MIN...but what for RUIM based LG phone?

PS: I need this parameter to program my number to Blackberry Curve 8330. Is there any other way to activate my current number on Blackberry Curve 8330? I have retrived SPC using UniCDMA and loaded Reliance PRL using QPST.

Please help me out. :)

If you have micro USB cable, connect 3500 to QPST and can find out MIN. U can use CDMA workshop / UniCDMA too.

• Like 1

for ESN and MIN all u need is great old Unicdma.. and BINGO...

• Like 1

yes just connect ur handset to qpst , unicdma , will show u esn and min

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for your replies...I got Nokia CA 101 cable and installed the USB modem driver from http://www.rcom.co.in/webapp/Communications/rcom/Rm/handsets_lg_3500.jsp But the problem is that when I connect my phone, my computer doesn't recognizes it. I have tried a lot. Is there any other way to get MIN?

Thanks a lot for your replies...I got Nokia CA 101 cable and installed the USB modem driver from http://www.rcom.co.i...ets_lg_3500.jsp But the problem is that when I connect my phone, my computer doesn't recognizes it. I have tried a lot. Is there any other way to get MIN?

Well problem resolved...the problem was with data cable...pin configuration was wrong...being an Electrical Engineering...I suspected this first...:winko:. Got my MIN and ESN. :signthankspin:

use these drivers

just connect to pc

and in device manager see the com port to which ur lg phone is connected

Thank You Sir, It worked finally...problem was with data cable :)