Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anshu_s09

Vodafone Local 50 Paise & Std @1 Rs Without Any Pack

India’s 2nd largest GSM Mobile service operator Vodafone has reduced the base tariff of its Local and STD call charges to 50 paisa per minute and Rs.1 per minute respectively in the states of Bihar and Jharkhand.

Now all new as well as existing Vodafone Essar prepaid customers can avail this new base tariff, without the purchase of any voucher or bonus card and irrespective of their present plan.

In addition, Vodafone has also introduced two new Bonus Cards – Regional STD Bonus Card and All India STD Bonus Card for its prepaid customers in Bihar and Jharkhand. Both cards will enable customers to make STD calls at 50 paisa per minute.

The Regional STD Bonus Card is priced at Rs.24 and subscribers can make STD calls to the neighboring states of Uttar Pradesh, Orissa, West Bengal, Assam and the North East at 50 paisa per minute. The All India STD Bonus Card is priced at Rs.49 and with this card subscribers can make STD calls to any phone in India at 50 paisa per minute. Both Bonus Cards have a validity of 30 days.

source:- Telcomtalk

http://telecomtalk.info/vodafone-reduces-base-tariff-now-all-local-call-50p/10524/#more-10524

:previous:

WOW!!!!!:Sorprendido: :Sorprendido:

Good move by Voda, what about RCOM - RGSM and RCDMA - still sleeping, i hope???? Or are they waiting for Airtel to introduce something like this????

Seriously...nice move by Vodafone...Is this available in other circles also?

WOW!!!!!:Sorprendido: :Sorprendido:

Good move by Voda, what about RCOM - RGSM and RCDMA - still sleeping, i hope???? Or are they waiting for Airtel to introduce something like this????

Already RGSM offers local@50ps & std@Re1 in Kerala , TN, Chennai with stv 31` lifetime

Thanks for pointing it out. I knew of this but somehow it slipped my mind when I posted here.

Rcom giving after stv,but its basic tariff of vodafone...

But then RGSM is giving the tariff validity for life, so then whatever happens, your tariff will remain at 50 ps for local and 1 buck for STD for life. Whereas Voda offers it only for 30 days at Rs 52 cost for all calls at 50 ps, either local or std.....

So your statement should be "RCOM giving as basic while Voda is giving after STV" and not as per your post.....

Similar scheme is here in TamilNadu and Karnataka... Rs52/- STV all local/STD to all mob/landline in India @50p for 1 month.. So Postpaid users of TamilNadu, Bihar,Jharkand, Karnataka are all FOOLS.... Since its like having postpaid plan of Rs52/month..

So the use of being on Postpaid scheme is :'( :cry::death::NOTriste::bash::ko2: