Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mufaddal

How To Get Data On Palm

Hi

Data is activated on my palm,but it is per min plan.

Can I get user name and passwd for Tata Indicom where I can surf with their per KB plan or I have heard they have add on package for 2gb plan I can get them then....

I find that tata indicom has only time-based plans for 1X. All their data based plans are only for their HSIA programmed handsets like Corby Speed, BB8530, BB9650. This is what the TATA ppl told me when I asked them for a 1X data plan. He gave me 4 options. Rs.125 pack - 500 mins, Rs.225 pack - 1000 mins, Rs.350 pack - 1500 mins, Pack 500 - 3000 mins. I don't understand how come they don't have a data based plan in this era of smartphones.

I am stuck at this point where you type "novacom -t open tty://" and type mpt d userserial at the -[J prompt. I have attached the screenshot of the error. I have set all the ports in usbpassthrough to none. If I put usb1=diag then even novacom command is not working. Where am I going wrong?

post-42092-0-40630100-1293194978_thumb.p

try it on another PC

it seems u are using Win7

try XP

Use this command in sdk

mpt d or mpt 0d

also your out put screen shows successful enable usb serial.

Hi Hitesh,

I am trying to load Reliance PRL thru QPST but QPST is not reading com port (17). It show phone not available. I am using XP.

I am already in Diag mode and have installed diag drivers.

Is it mandatory to keep usbnet to enable?

Edited by arjags

Just select daig in usbpass port1 to go to daig mode

& check in device manager on which port your phone is lying and add that port in qpst

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Can someone please tell me what are profile settings for Verizon Palm Pixi Plus. I'm trying to activate 1x on Reliance.

Thanks

This is only for verizon and NOT for sprint.profile should be Zero (enabled and active both)

in all profiles IP should be zero

simple ip

ppp user name password.

done

Thanks, Hitesh Bhai. What would be NAI and Tethered NAI? Is the PPP UN and Pass, the Reliance phone number?

Thanks

^^^

It can be anything, keep it default one, for verizon it dose not matters.

thats an excellent guide muffy....If i had my PRE i could try that...lack of vitamin M !!!!

But thanks muffy...it will surely help ppl like me to program PRE..

HELLO,

i tried everything you mentioned above exactly on my palm pre plus running1.4.0 bypass rom.I tried all possible ways i know.

i also tried using a qcn file from other users.But i am not able to get 1x symbol on my phone.i tried sam1/password also.i rooted my pre.Then entered into diag mode.My windows 7 pc is able to recognise and install the pre drivers you attached in your post.I entered QPST and did exactly as you said to do.Also i entered 1xrtt only mode on my palm pre plus.Set the browser to zero.But nothing happened.

:confuse:

Please help me out.I am tired by experimenting myself.(since the past 1 week,i've been tring to do get 1x on my pre)

Could you please post a detailed tutorial with screen shots.It would be helpful to people like me.

plz help.

What login pass you entering?

if you are entering

UTS@ relianceinfo.com

Please remove space between @ and r

Rather use MDN, MDN

Edited by Bablus

Please help me out.I am tired by experimenting myself.(since the past 1 week,i've been tring to do get 1x on my pre)

Could you please post a detailed tutorial with screen shots.It would be helpful to people like me.

plz help.

This scenario would never have come had you gone for the handset from our Guru in this thread after getting so much inputs for him from many members there after your query http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__219422

I am curious why can't you take the help of your Ebay Seller who provided you the DEAL as mentioned by you here http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__221819

:previous: i know what is the problem, i can sort it.. i suppose.. ping me on gtalk.. if i ll b free i ll help out..

What login pass you entering?

if you are entering

UTS@ relianceinfo.com

Please remove space between @ and r

Rather use MDN, MDN

Hi,

I tried removing the space also.But still i can't get it working.

Does MDN,MDN mean setting the username and password both as my mobile number?

If that is the case,i tried that also.But still not working.

Edited by cooldude9848

:previous: i know what is the problem, i can sort it.. i suppose.. ping me on gtalk.. if i ll b free i ll help out..

Hi,

I sent an invite to your ID from cooldude9848@gmail.com.Please do accept that and ping me when you are free.

Thanks.

Thanks, Hitesh Bhai. What would be NAI and Tethered NAI? Is the PPP UN and Pass, the Reliance phone number?

Thanks

Thanks a lot. It worked perfectly on Verizon Palm Pixi Plus. But when I'm trying the same on Verizon Droid its not working. Is the profile different for Verizon Droid?

Thanks.

plz help.

This scenario would never have come had you gone for the handset from our Guru in this thread after getting so much inputs for him from many members there after your query http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__219422

I am curious why can't you take the help of your Ebay Seller who provided you the DEAL as mentioned by you here http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__221819

Finally I got the DATA WORKING on 1.4.5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also i updated to WEBOS 2.1.0.

After doing lot of experimenting i now got 1x and webos 2.1.0 on my verizon palm pre plus.

BTW that 'ebay seller's ' qcn file curiously worked after minor tweaks.!

@Shanu:Thanks a lot for your time and patience.

@Everyone:Shanu worked on my laptop for almost 2 hrs via 'Team Viewer' to get data on my palm pre.But as i've seriously altered the settings earlier,he wasn't able to get data working.But i learnt some important settings from him.Thanks a lot shanu for sharing your knowledge.

*UPDATE*

I've updated my palm pre to 2.1.0 and reverted to 1.4.5.Now i QPSTed for a while..and Viola..i got 1x.

Hi Guys,

I ve got pixi plus and voice service is running fine after registering meid thru sadikk/hetal.

I tried to configure 1x data as suggested in the 1st and in subsequent post,but in vain. QPST nor CDMA workshop is detecting the phone.

Phone is in DIAG mode (i.e. in ##USBPASS# I can see DIAG @ USB port1, but USBNet is "disable"). Rooting done too.

What wrong am i doing here?

Cheers.

Hey Guys, dont bother.. just after I posted the reply here, QPST detected the phone and 1x data is ON :)

Thereafter I also tried with CDMA Workshop using the file provided by DKaile in another post, that worked too...

Bottomline: 1x data is working :)

Thanks.

Hello Guys. I am little confused here about which username/password to put. I done know what a SAM username/password is (plz some one enlighten me).

I want to stay with data based charges not minutes based. Please anyone tell me which username/password to use.

Thanks in advance.

Subscribe to any of the Data Plans for Phones mentioned here on Reliance Website http://www.rcom.co.i...rnet_phone.html

Then put your Reliance Mobile Number as Username and Password. (Also termed MDN )

uncle-sam.jpg?w=343&h=473

And Forget about "Uncle SAM".... Who in the world can be enlightened with it's quirks?